• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

M@v

Subarashii!
So who's thinking about going to sktar? I'm currently planning on getting a hotel room at the best western at least saturday and sunday night. Its Col and I so far. I would really like to split the hotel room up a little more to lower price. Its 84 a night, so it can become very cheap if 3 or 4 of us are in it.

M@v

Subarashii!
Almost all of us go to college together so most of our communication just happens in person or by texting.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
So who's thinking about going to sktar? I'm currently planning on getting a hotel room at the best western at least saturday and sunday night. Its Col and I so far. I would really like to split the hotel room up a little more to lower price. Its 84 a night, so it can become very cheap if 3 or 4 of us are in it.
If you're passing through state college on the way I wouldn't mind joining ^_^

Only in your worst nightmares. =)
somewhere off in the distance, kadiev smiles.

M@v

Subarashii!
^ Only problem with that is that its off track for me to go to state college than going straight there. Adds a couple hours to an already long *** trip.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ah damn. I was hoping that going up through state college and taking 80 wouldn't take much longer than taking the turnpike. :(

M@v

Subarashii!
What kills it is that taking 22 to state college, and 322 to harrisburg are smaller backroads at times while the turnpike is 100% highway.

M@v

Subarashii!
The lone crew rep for sktar it looks like. Well, Col will obviously be there spreading his message of no entry :D

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ohhh damn, if he's beating javi and prodigy ima get raaaaaped

I hope I'll be able to chill with you guys before apex! Haven't gotten to see you in forever, especially since I've been all the way in state college :(

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Yea he's deff getting better. He beat Hax in a match once(don't if you know who that is lol) but yea if anything have ask nick bout doing a melee tourney for old time sake at his new store

:phone:

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Bumpity bumpsy bump!

New semester coming up, we need to talk practice, tourneys this semester (both holding and going to) and other stuff, and also Paul will be updating the thread again.

Also, big ups to YummY Delicious J-Lo for dethroning "The Champ" Slim in an Oli ditto! The new champ has arrived!

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Bumpity bumpsy bump!

New semester coming up, we need to talk practice, tourneys this semester (both holding and going to) and other stuff, and also Paul will be updating the thread again.

Also, big ups to YummY Delicious J-Lo for dethroning "The Champ" Slim in an Oli ditto! The new champ has arrived!
dat Medabots avatar.

You'll all be there by the time I move in Saturday, right? Should definitely get together that night =D

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sometime in the next few days

I had all the new pictures saved on my laptop, then my laptop went, I lost all the pictures, and I forgot about the thread X_X

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
We do have amazing matches when we play, Peach is my main, but my secondaries are Marth and Mario - - - My Mario comes close to beating Javi's marth alot lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Just updated it! Sorry for taking so long, been so busy lately X_X

Also, I might make a few changes this sunday in honor of our crew's 6th anniversary!

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm not registering until I know what my job situation is post-graduation. When I find out, and if that schedule lets me go, I'll reg.

M@v

Subarashii!
I want to go, but wont know until I find out where my first job will be, and when it starts. More likely than not I WILL be able to go, but I want to make sure that's all taken care of before registering. I will probably stay in the Hyatt again if I go; its close to the venue, its nice, and many smashfests happen there. Also nice bar area in the lobby.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Anyone going to apex and getting a hotel room? Prodigy wants to go but I'm bringing my gf so I'm only taking sephy/lazy in the room. But I can drive prodigy. Sephy(lazy) and prodigy were gonna team in melee. Sephy 4 stock prodigy.

Top Bottom