• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

Foxy

Smash Master
Depending on how the first week at State goes, I'll probably be staying until Saturday to carpool with all of you down to Omni's, and then back.

Probably 90% confirmed.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
This **** just isn't for me. None of my gimps have ever been gentle.

Edit: slight change added to the Bro Rankings thread.. can you see it? :grin:

hint: oos

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ph00t you really should come and get me for this tourney :D

i'd be your best friend even more :D:D
:( I'll have to settle for best friend slightly less. That's such a long drive, and my sister has the cool awesome Volvo in Chapel Hill.

It's too bad I use Ragna now. :c
Ragna's legit. You should have stuck with Tao, but I can dig Ragna.

Smith

Smash Ace
:( I'll have to settle for best friend slightly less. That's such a long drive, and my sister has the cool awesome Volvo in Chapel Hill.

Ragna's legit. You should have stuck with Tao, but I can dig Ragna.
Well, I like Ragna alot, and I am still new at the game aswell, and do not own it myself, but play it alot. I'll probably use Tao due to the fact I like mid tier/low tier characters more and love the challenge.

Ragna is cool, Until Tager's standard 6A followup string takes off 65-70% of his max hp.
I completely agree.... :(

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I definitely can't go to this tournament, but I just wanted to pop in an say the title is hilarious.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, I like Ragna alot, and I am still new at the game aswell, and do not own it myself, but play it alot. I'll probably use Tao due to the fact I like mid tier/low tier characters more and love the challenge.
Not to mention Tao's a beast. Rushdown ftw.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't post THAT much anymore.

You're posting everywhere lol.

Back in my hardcore posting days though, I was untouchable haha.

Top Bottom