• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
They don't all sound as bad as me in those videos though. In fact, only my sister you guys don't know about sounds like that, and that's rare.

Mom and Dad sound fine, Twitch sounds okay, my sister's are kinda weird about it but the one Stongers didn't meet is the one that has it kinda bad.

You already like to exaggerate how I sound though lol, so maybe you're opinion would be different.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I actually said that in the shower the other day. That and the peter piper thing, as well as the woodchuck thing, but that's easy stuff.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah good point.

On the other hand, Omni has a sister in a much more convenient location.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
SP vs Crios car green greens MM
Topic is relevant to my interests, alas.

Unfortunately, I can't make this. Not because I'm getting work canceled, but because the finals of the "Smash League" I am in is on the 22nd.

The "Smash League" was a PnT run event of inane horrible proportions. FFA, every day. Winner OUT rotation of 8 people, using random gay stages and ITEMS (Some days, the rules changed every day). MK banned, Chaingrabbing banned, and Snakes Dacus banned. Like, really. WTF.

But, I'm going to crutch on Snake and win a 500 dollar gift card. kekekekek.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
The "Smash League" was a PnT run event of inane horrible proportions. FFA, every day. Winner OUT rotation of 8 people, using random gay stages and ITEMS (Some days, the rules changed every day). MK banned, Chaingrabbing banned, and Snakes Dacus banned. Like, really. WTF.
why isnt all competitive brawl played like this?

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
lol, items tournament and 500 dollars!
items=pit god tier.

glidetoss? check
reflector? check
worthwhile final smash? check
projectile to set off various explosives? check

G&W is also really good bc the octopus is so awesome lulz.

Top Bottom