• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

Foxy

Smash Master
lol stongers the page jumped so i didn't see that!

yeah we should play online in general, good practice, i gotta get better at online

i mean i've won like 2 offline tournies and got second at another... i shoooooould do well on the ladder when i get used to it.

i might play some now.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
This is a gift to all the NC bros. I miss y'all and much <3. This is an NC-exclusive sneak peak preview at JUST ONE of my FIFTY+ STORIES! (one or more stories dedicated to each and every one of you <3 )

Dub Note

Life was good for young Dub.

He had a nice home in the magical land of Southern Pines. He had a bunch of butt-buddies. He even had a steady-paying job as a pimpstatude (pimp, prostitute, and dude). There was one problem he had with this life, however; it was boring.

His boredom however, had come to an end on the special day of -----------, when he acquired a strange and mysterious notebook, in the shape of a controller. On the controller was a strange list of rules:

1. Whomever’s D that you S, must be S’d within the next 40 seconds or else the person’s D will turn into a moderator of SWF that isn’t named Mike_G, Tom the Name Changer, or Dogysamich.
2. If another person smashes with you and goes by any alias on the game, then your belly-button will launch invisible gamma-sex-rays at the other person, forcing him/her to end the match in whatever manner you have identified within the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
3. Stongers is a ****ing homo and V-13 is the gayest, most loli character in Blazblue.
4. Frames is a feels good kinda guy.

Immediately realizing the power that he held in his hands, Dub knew what he must do. He must go to a Billfest and kick names and take ***, and then, become the Meta Knight of the new world.

He arrived unexpectedly late, as well as about 15 other people, causing them all to miss the Melee portion of the tournament. It was a strange occurrence; most likely because Southern Pines was far away from Chapel Hill, definitely NOT because they thought Melee was dumb (at the time). Of course, missing Melee didn’t stop these people from discussing important NC matters with other NC bros.

During the tournament, many issues were debated heavily and extremely intellectually between the NC bros. These topics ranged from whether or not Cammy’s Spiral Arrow contained Spiral Power, the existence of the invisible and gay wizard Virgincunninlingus in the NC Brocater thread, the gender of Foxy, and whether or not NC- Echo was right in saying that Cyrain’s hair was cut short because he was mistaken for a prepubescent anime girl wearing entirely too little clothing at Genesis.

There was one particular issue, however, that garnered a lot of attention from Dub. Who sided with the man known as, Dubba. No one knew this Dubba’s true identity, but they knew that he was D’ing the S of Smash Crime lords, causing them to die of strange, banana-related deaths. These banana-related trends weren’t just happening to Smash criminals, they were happening to any Smashers that voiced their disagreements with Dubba. Of course, the Smashers of the state of North Carolina did not fear Dubba, for they knew that they were all too chill to be put into the same category as all the other mortal human beings.

- However -

There were four people, who not only disagreed with Dubba’s intentions; they were also totally not bros. Their names were:

Flaminghoe:

Killer@ssO@ss:

Fritz9:

And OmniOstrich (guilty by association)

These four creatures were part of an elite, anti-bro organization known as Virg. Their purpose, to prevent bro love from extending across the world and to stop the person known as Dubba by reporting every single ****ing post on Smashboards to the moderators, much to Dub’s disapproval.

There was one problem however. Dub could not D their S’s unless he Smashes with them, and not even his telekinetic mind bullets could drive them to commit banana-cide. At first, he thought that eliminating these creatures would be nigh impossible, that is, until another person ran up to him, very excitedly.

“Hi, my name is LDPK, but you can call me PikaPika.” The voice came from behind Dub and he turned to see who said that. It was a man who stood a mere 6 foot 2, but he had a lightning shaped tail coming from between his legs. One could come to the conclusion that this individual had the power of the lightning, in his pants.
“What do you want from me,” says Dub.
“I noticed that you possess another Death Controller, like me,” Said PikaPika.
Quickly Dub, covered his d!ck over LDPK’s mouth and led him outside.

“Ok, just how do you know that I possess a Death Controller?”
“Well, I can see other people’s stock spans at their feet, that’s why I’m always looking sad and downtrodden, and I can’t see yours, meaning you must have a Death Controller… anyway, I’ve always wanted to meet Dubba, and I want to tell you that I’ll do anything you want to rid the world of crime.”
“I see…” Dub, suddenly came to a realization. Maybe he could use this person to eliminate the Virg, but first...
“Listen, I think that it is a great thing that you want to help me cleanse this world, but it’s too dangerous for you.” There was silence for some time until LDPK responded.
“I know that what we’re doing is dangerous, but I will do anything to end the crime in this world, I will do anything for, you.”
Perfect, just as Dub thought, he just wouldn’t take “no” for an answer, maybe he’d also be willing to go to certain extremes for Dub.
“Ok, well, I’ll tell you that I’m already being pursued by a certain organization, and I want you to help me eliminate them.”

It took only a short time to explain the plan, but it could only take place when Zero_Gamer, Vilt, Dark_Hart, and Foxy were being ***** by Pacstrifer’s Arcana Hearts in the back room while BEHR places multiple stench scrolls across the hallway and this wouldn’t happen until midevening. All Dub and PikaPika could do for now was wait and **** face in Brawl doubles.

3 hours later, after Dr. Peepee had gotten first in Melee Singles, Melee doubles, Smash 64, Brawl Singles, and Brawl Doubles, the trap was finally laid. With the stench spells in place and some Smashers out of the way, Dub walked up to Bill and proposed crew battles between Southern Pines and the Virg. Bill thought it would be an excellent idea, but first he would have to repair his broken controller, for, somehow, the controller had immediately self-destructed in his own hands when he lost to Dr. Peepee.

After one more hour, Bill gathered everyone around to watch the spectacle of love and courage and Green Greens vs. unsuccessful trolls and Green Greens. The battle starts between Raggy-bro the BloodEdge and his Donkey Kong and Fritz9 and his Toon Link. Right before the match started, PikaPika was able to see the names of each of the Virgs’ D!cks, the knowledge of which was passed to Dub as he inputted their names into the Death Controller. All of the matches ended exactly as he planned, first Raggy bro whiffed a Forward Smash four times while Fritz jumped off the ledge and threw a bomb straight up into the air and then killed himself. After that, Raggy bro spiked him twice. Fritz had no choice then, but to S some D and then go eat a banana…

Unfortunately, the Death Controller was going on the fritz and it’s malfunction caused Ragna to lose all his stocks to Flaminghoe and go eat a banana… All the other Southern Pines players were afraid of Flaminghoe, for he had the power of the Forest of Evil, a power that allows him to use a plank of wood up to eighty times to become unpunishable and boring. It looked like Dub had to step in and get the job done himself. The match begins with Dub spamming peanuts while Flaminghoe repeatedly grabs the ledge. During the long and extremely entertaining view of two characters doing absolutely nothing to each other, Flaminghoe turned toward Dub and said, “I want to tell you that I am L.” Dub was thrown aback by this statement, for he knew that the letter L stood for lick, loser, like, love, lame, lore, lure, lint, list, lost, and other words beginning with the letter L. This statement tore at Dub’s mind, for he could not stop thinking of words that began with the letter L, causing his peanut spam to come to end, but the Death Controller finally began functioning again and BEHR, a famous and powerful magician, released yet another stench spell. The Virg was a group of strange individuals; they were able to ignore all signals coming from the olfactory bulb in their brains. This ability came at a cost for Flaminghoe, however. The Forest of Evil’s power is negated by stench.

All of a sudden, Flaminghoe was made powerless by the stench and Dub proceeded to 3-stock him with bananas… Upon losing, Flaminghoe walked the same path as Raggy bro and Fritz, and he ate a banana…

Dub now had to face OmniOstrich, and he ***** him faster than a Duke Lacrosse team ever could.

There was one last opponent left, and it was the terrible Olimar main known as Killer@ssO@ss. This battle was one of epic proportions. First, Killer@ssO@ss followed Bill’s advice by running away and chucking Pikmin, he then followed Bill’s advice by spamming Fsmash and Pivot Grabs, he also followed Bill’s advice by accidentally desyncing his Pikmin and wasting his first stock. In a passionate rage, KillerSauce ran to Dub and chucked a Pikmin at him, causing him to lose his first stock as well. The match was now even; the fact that Dubba baNanaPopo’d Ragna, Fritz, OmniOstrich, and Flaminghoe, did not phase KillerSOSBrigade. He stared at the screen with intense scrutiny, observing every detail of the game and whiffing Upsmashes repeatedly. Little did this little Mudkip know, however, that Dub had already calculated his victory plan as he did something both drastic and brotherly, he performed a COMBO, in Brawl.

First he pulled out a banana… then he threw it and did a dash attack, then an Upsmash, then an Uptilt, then a Nair, then an Upair, then an Fair, then a Dair. The crowd was going crazy, partly because of this insane performance, but mostly because someone took a BEHR **** in Bill’s toilet.

On the last stock, Fill’erinthe@ss resorted to a dirty tactic. He followed Bill’s advice by chucking a white Pikmin, then pivot grabbing, then Dthrow, then Fair, then Pivot grab, then Dthrow, then Upsmash, raising Dubba-Bubba’s percentage level to Over 369Ph%t percent. Dub knew that he would not lose the match however, because he used the Death Controller to hit BillerSOS with an Fsmash, then an Fair, then a Dair, causing Bill to lose the match. He then got up off his seat and S’d a banana…

Amidst the raging crowd, Dub glanced at LDPK and flashed an evil smile, knowing that there would be no one left to prevent them from achieving their goal. He would become the Meta Knight of the new world, and, in celebration, he ate a song from Gwen Stefani…

Writers note – All of the Mudkipz crew are cool now and much <3 , but y’all used to be pretty ****ing annoying on the forums.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Players at NC State:
Jon?
Flamingo
KillerSauce
Foxy
Fritz
Norad
Royal
plus any other people who might wanna come.

I still have no update to my car status at State yet.
I take offense to that. Just because I never post on these forums :p.

I'm moving in on Saturday. I think I still have you number. I'll be bored as hell, so I'll probably want to play games just for the hell of it. If I can get enough practice in, I'll totally be willing to go to this. Haven't played seriously since the semester ended though 0_o.

EDIT: Lots of Falcos going to show up. Needs moar bair gimping and ducking under SHDL ;) Sounds like fun.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I take offense to that. Just because I never post on these forums :p.

I'm moving in on Saturday. I think I still have you number. I'll be bored as hell, so I'll probably want to play games just for the hell of it. If I can get enough practice in, I'll totally be willing to go to this. Haven't played seriously since the semester ended though 0_o.

EDIT: Lots of Falcos going to show up. Needs moar bair gimping and ducking under SHDL ;) Sounds like fun.
Who are you o.O

Jon?

Smash Champion
Lol, sup Charlie!

I didn't add you to the list only because I've only seen play Brawl once every 3 months or so.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Sweet Soliloquy Zero Gamer! Much <333s bro. Forget about that $10 you owe me, keep it! xD

Also, <3 the L part!!!!!!!!!! "What I want to tell you.... Is that I am L.

I'm glad I redeemed myself. I'm gonna miss you bro.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Lol, sup Charlie!

I didn't add you to the list only because I've only seen play Brawl once every 3 months or so.
Eh, I've been to State to play a few times this summer. Royal is usually there (omg I hate the IC/Kirby matchup). Otherwise I've just been playing friends and/or mediocre -> terrible people. It should only take me a day or so to get close to where I left off.

Top Bottom