• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

Foxy

Smash Master
so I may need to be sneaky to get here from NCSU

parents are silly and want me to "focus on school" for a bit.

nope.

if they let me stay the weekend for "welcome activities" (which i shall invent) i definitely will try to get over here with everyone.

because i want to play b+ soooo badly.

Foxy

Smash Master
haha yeah

no way i'm missing this for the first week of schooooool...

as long as they don't hear about it i'm good to go (and of course if i have a ride)

actually my mom already has believed me about those and wants me to attend them, i just gotta make some more details and i'm golden.

lord karn

Smash Master
Just be like there is a fair/awareness thing about clubs going on on saturday and I want to go check them out. Then if she asks what you looked into just give her some random info about some random club that you can find online in like five mintues.

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah omni don't be like you were that one day when you wouldn't get me and matt tb

I'm still kind of upset about that btw

come on, my royal dude

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Afraid your family will make fun of you for playing Brawl?

You wouldn't have that problem if it was Melee.
I meant about life in general not smash lol. I actually use smash as a cover story a lot. I don't want to say 'im going to hookup with this chick, ill be back at midnight.'

yea Omni, go pick him up, or are going to watch movies with Flamingo and not even go to your tourney?

*BUUUURRRRNNN!!!!!*
I main S tier and the lowest tier character i play is C @_@ its not bc i don't like PLUR or anything I'm just not interested in playing low tier, I don't think they are fun characters.

Omni, you could be eligible for a BRONUS, depending on your decision here. No pressure.

:chuckle:
I can't get out of the house for +6hr and spend a whole tank of gas unnoticed lol. That would be awesome if I could, i would hit up the beach all the time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
he's also far cooler and more likely to be successful

after all he's gonna drive me to this

m i rite or m i rite

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I have "Omni's a sis" and "No Melee" johns.

And then I have my legit john, my brothers Bar-Mitzvah is the weekend of this. But I wouldn't have come anyway because there's no Melee and Omni's a sis. Unless SP, Batman and stingers wanted to play Melee with me, then I probably would have come.

Top Bottom