• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

OverLade

Smash Hero
37 Entrants

1) Esam :pikachu2:
2) Seibrik :metaknight:
3) NickRiddle :zerosuitsamus:
4) HrNut :snake:
5) Mero :metaknight: :popo:
5) MVD :snake:
7) Gallax :metaknight: :pikachu2: :snake: :marth:
7) Dfear :diddy:
9) Afro :metaknight:
9) Solo :wario:
9) Xaltus :falco:
9) Gdx :diddy:
ESAM came back 2 sets and won? Rofl.

And was Gaylx vs Hrbad Gallax vs Hrnut or Hrnut vs MVD?

What did Jerz place?

What did Trump place?

The Carpet people finally showed up at my house a half hour ago.

Why u mad?

Carpethalberd ALL DAI.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Good shi.t guys!

Mero with those IC, um didn't Esam go IC as well?

I just went him for 2 games the entire tournament, and I lost one of them. I don't think it really counts.

ESAM came back 2 sets and won? Rofl.

And was Gaylx vs Hrbad Gallax vs Hrnut or Hrnut vs MVD?

What did Jerz place?

What did Trump place?

The Carpet people finally showed up at my house a half hour ago.

Why u mad?

Carpethalberd ALL DAI.
Yes I came back and won 2 sets, 3-0 and 3-1. First set wasn't that close, but 2nd set it was mid-high % every match, besides last. That was literally last hit with like 1 minute left.

I know Jerz lost to Afro...but that is about it.

I know Trump lost to Gallax and DJ Jack (falco)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Legit tourney Gallax should host more.

My boy hrnasty got me but its all good snake dittos next time. No grenades, only forward tilt.

I wanted to do way more MM's but we left alot earlier then i thought we would, i think too many SFL showed up lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i love how my IC was the most legit there but i had to play the gayest MU lmao give me some credit ppl lol its all good
and i had to play ppl that i played all the time

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I went IC the whole way and i had the hardest MU in braket the easyest MU i got was Olimar thats it i had snakes and MK thanks to mero and HRNut lol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I enjoyed most of the last part of this tournament. Quite a bit of un lucky stuff happens but it's ok. Learns more about this game. My speed super increased from this which was my goal.

SAX

Smash Ace
I just went him for 2 games the entire tournament, and I lost one of them. I don't think it really counts.

Yes I came back and won 2 sets, 3-0 and 3-1. First set wasn't that close, but 2nd set it was mid-high % every match, besides last. That was literally last hit with like 1 minute left.

I know Jerz lost to Afro...but that is about it.

I know Trump lost to Gallax and DJ Jack (falco)
so who did you lose to again?

SAX

Smash Ace
Ah so YOUR SAX!!! LOL!!!

& Good ish 2 HrNUT and ZEUS!!!!(ESAM)
Yup! Haha I rep my saxophone in brawl. Ima beast at playing jazz sax, so I decided to rep it in any other thing I do. So that's how I got it lol.

Also, garb was soooooooo funny talking on the livestream. Too good man.

gallax

Smash Hero
So i just got the okay from the roomies to start having monthlies at my place. More info to come, like the date of the next tourney and the rules.

But, since my roomates are okay with this, we have decided that we will grill out every tourney/have food prepared and ready to eat for lunch/snacks as well as providing water and soda. After the tourney is mid-way through singles we will also allow drinking to happen. We are decking my place out to be able to hold tv's and be more spacious. Get hyped.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So i just got the okay from the roomies to start having monthlies at my place. More info to come, like the date of the next tourney and the rules.

But, since my roomates are okay with this, we have decided that we will grill out every tourney/have food prepared and ready to eat for lunch/snacks as well as providing water and soda. After the tourney is mid-way through singles we will also allow drinking to happen. We are decking my place out to be able to hold tv's and be more spacious. Get hyped.
im already here!
aye mvc3 side event? :D
and crew battles!!!!!!

Toneh

Smash Lord
oo, gotta let me know you were planning march 19. I was about to tell NLL to do the 19th or 26th. 26th is a no go now because 3 tourny weekends in a row is usually overkill.

I'll see what they have in April.
I prefer Mikes tournies of course, no pot ****.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oo, gotta let me know you were planning march 19. I was about to tell NLL to do the 19th or 26th. 26th is a no go now because 3 tourny weekends in a row is usually overkill.

I'll see what they have in April
what? No who cares leave it last week of march

Toneh

Smash Lord
This month NLL was the 3rd tourny in a row and we had 12 entrants. By the time the 3rd tourny hits, theres a high chance its gonna happen again (which they're trying to avoid). Everyone will be low on cash and a little burntout from tournies.

2 tournies a month is usually the sweet spot, and a 2 week gap helps alot.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It wasn't the 3 weeks in a row thing it was the pound 5 thing. If sfl/cfl would've came cause of no pound 5 Tampa would've come as well and probably gville

Toneh

Smash Lord
/Gathering SFL intel.

K I didn't know it was considered a local, I didn't want attendance to be split. SFL said they could only choose 1 orlando tourny if they went.

If they choose NLL I'll ask for March 26th.

Edit: They prefer April so they can make both tournies.

Top Bottom