• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Schooled Mafia- Cult Wins!

Omis

my friends were skinny
Says Mr. "Im going to distract the town for a long time by being a super ******* then jumping on the most guilt free wagon!"
Hey bro........your scum is showin.......lrn2decency

Handorin

Smash Hero
I guess Tom never got my text.

Day 3 Votes:
[2] Xonar (Scum Co, SwordsRbroken)
[3] SwordsRbroken (Omis, Cacti, Xonar)
[1] Nicholas1024 (Rockin)
[1] Omis (§iivi)
[1] Cacti (Gheb)
[1] Not Voting (Nicholas1024)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to suspend.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, class is taking forever today. I swear the clock has been stuck at 1:59 forever."

"Ok, class, your free to go now. Just make sure to read pages 156-184 and write a summary."

It is now officially Night 3.

Send in actions asap. We are already a little late. =)

Handorin

Smash Hero
After a long, hard night of homework, all the kids came back to class. They were all getting tired of school and couldn't wait for summer.

"Alright kids, it may seem like the bullying has stopped a little, but I still feel it is here. Keep looking."

Lunch deadline is 11:59, Tuesday, 1/26.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nick why where you not voting at the end of the day? Swords that fake daykill probably wasn't very helpful. "Baiting reactions" is pretty much the most wishy-washy, generic and overused excuse you could've thought of.

Curious to hear about night action results. Rockin?

:059:

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
I'm going to have to place my vote on Swords as well right now. Vote: Swords

I'm in complete agreement with Gheb on his whole fake Daykill thing.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Day 4 Votes:
[5] Swords (Omis, Scum Co, Xonar, Siivi, Gheb)

"Alright class, time for a test. Put away everything except a pen. I'll pass out the test and scratch paper."
Everyone quietly begins to take their test, and the teacher continues to pace around the room.
"Swords! Is that an answer sheet at your feet?!"
Dumbfounded, Swords looks down to find a sheet with answers on it. He looks around and sees a couple kids in the corner snickering.
"But...."
"No buts about it, you are getting an F and are getting suspended for breaching the honor code."

After the class finishes the test, the teacher takes Swords to the Principal's office, and as soon as the door closes, four students get up.

Scum Co, Nic, Gheb, and Siivi walk around to the front of the room.
"This is our class now. Anyone who tries to rat us out will just get an enormous amount of evidence that they are bullying people, and I'm sure none of you want to get suspended."

Swords, the vanilla townie, has been suspended!

The Clique, consisting of Scum Co, Nic, Gheb, and Siivi, win!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Game Roles, Actions, Votes, and a few Notes

1. Cult Leader- Scum Co (Chaco/Junglefever)
You are the cult leader. Each night, you may recruit one person to join the cult. To do this, PM me a message of any sort; it can include anything you want except your role PM. This will be packed in their lunch. During the following lunch, they will come to you and officially join the cult (meaning they are town that morning). If lunch is skipped, they will join the following night. If you are killed in anyway, you and the rest of the cult will die. You will communicate with recruits via QuickTopic. The link is http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/B9n6Nx9EDUv. You are cult aligned and win when you have a majority.

2. Villager- Gheb
You are a plain town villager. You win when the town eliminates all threats.

3. Villager- Omis

4. Villager- swordsRbroken

5. Villager- Blue Yoshi

6. Villager- Xonar

7. Villager- So Fresh (Macman/mentosman)

8. Comparison Cop- Rockin
You are the Comparison Cop. Each night, you may select two players other than yourself who are currently alive. You will then be told if those two players are the same alignment or of different alignments. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

9. Tracker- §iivi (Steel/Xiivi)
You are the tracker. During either the lunch phase OR the night phase, you may choose to track someone. You will be told if they visit anyone else. If you track during lunch, you may not track at night. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

10. Hunter- Cacti
You are the hunter. During the day, you may choose to sacrifice yourself at any time to shoot someone and immediatley end the day by posting in the thread "Hunt: *name*"; or if you are lynched, you may choose to shoot someone then. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

11. Goon- Nicholas
You are a mafia goon, and you're partners with KevinM. During the lunch phase, you may PM me a kill, but it is not required. If the lunch phase is skipped, you will not get a kill. You will communicate via QuickTopic. The link is http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/3AXPLpgWLT4k. Your alliance with KevinM is fragile, and may be broken at anytime. At this point, you may no longer contact them. You are mafia aligned and win when you have a majority.

12. Goon- KevinM
You are a mafia goon, and you're partners with Nicholas. During the lunch phase, you may PM me a kill, but it is not required. If the lunch phase is skipped, you will not get a kill. You will communicate via QuickTopic. The link is http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/3AXPLpgWLT4k. Your alliance with Nicholas is fragile, and may be broken at anytime. At this point, you may no longer contact them. You are mafia aligned and win when you have a majority.

School Day/Priority:
Morning- 1st half of deadline. Lynch causes immediate night.
Lunch- Middle of deadline. Cult Recuit, Mafia kill, and Track
Evening- Second half of deadline
Night- Cult Note, Cop, Tracker

CL visits recruit at night. Recruit visits CL at lunch.

Night 0 Actions:
Tracker (Siivi): Rockin <---haha, this is will be interesting
C. Cop (Rockin): Siivi, So Fresh: Same alignment
Cult Note (Scum Co): Nicholas <--oh man
Hello dear friend,

The definition of lonely. What is it? Without companions, to be cut off from others. This letter. Why do you receive it? To end the misery of one, the loneliness of this being. You have been chosen, friend.

- Scum Co.
Day 1 Votes
[1] Blue Yoshi (Blue Yoshi)
[2] Swords (KevinM, Cacti)
[6] KevinM (Scum Co, Nic, Swords, Siivi, Gheb, Xonar)
[2] Not Voting (Omis, Rockin)

With 11 in the class room, it takes 6 to suspend.

Lunch 1 Actions
Mafia Kill (Nic/Kevin): So Fresh
Tracker (Siivi): Gheb
Nic is now cult. (Scum Co, Nic)

Night 1 Actions:
C. Cop (Rockin): Nic and Blue Yoshi. Different.
Cult Note: Gheb
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

Day 2 Vote
[1] Rockin (Blue Yoshi)
[6] Blue Yoshi (Rockin, Swords, Siivi, Scum Co, Cacti, Gheb)
[1] Swords (Xonar)
[1] Omis (Cacti)
[1] Siivi (Nic)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to suspend.

Lunch 2 Actions
Tracker (Siivi): None.
Gheb is now cult. (Scum Co, Nic, Gheb)

Night 2 Actions
Tracker (Siivi): Scum Co. Visited Siivi
C. Cop (Rockin): Nick and Siivi. Different. <-------for now anyways
Cult Note (Scum Co): Siivi
"More than one, but I still feel none."

Day 3 Votes:
[2] Xonar (Scum Co, SwordsRbroken)
[3] SwordsRbroken (Omis, Cacti, Xonar)
[1] Nicholas1024 (Rockin)
[1] Omis (§iivi)
[1] Cacti (Gheb)
[1] Not Voting (Nicholas1024)

Lunch 3 Actions:
Siivi is now cult. (Scum Co, Nic, Gheb, Siivi)

Night 3 Actions:
C. Cop (Rockin): Siivi and Omis. Different.
Cult Note (Scum Co): Rockin
"Come play with us."
^^^^^Rockin never got to become cult because they hammered before lunch. If they drew out the game, he could have won with them.

Day 4 Votes:
[1] Swords (Omis, Scum Co, Xonar, Siivi, Gheb)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wish Cacti were more active, it probably could have made a big difference.

Chaco

Never Logs In
This is why following PRs can turn out terribly, we got lucky and recruited Scum on D1, and then used what Nick told us to take out KevinM. Then we went out to get Gheb, and then on to Siivi so that today we could manipulate his results. But on a good play by Steel and Gheb, today ended very early. GGs guys.

<3 Jungle!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Heh, cult was kinda broken. My first win though, and I'll take it.

At any rate, Brofist: Chaco and Jungle . Epic tracker idea was epic. Sorry KevinM, but it had to be done.

Top Bottom