• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Schooled Mafia- Cult Wins!

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
@cacti - lol wut? Is this just an i agree with omis vote? You haven't contributed squat, and you've done nothing but just post a one liner and vote.

@omis - i'll get back to that question in a little bit.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Day 3 Votes:
[2] Xonar (Scum Co, SwordsRbroken)
[2] SwordsRbroken (Omis, Cacti)
[1] Nicholas1024 (Rockin)
[1] Omis (§iivi)
[3] Not Voting (Xonar, Nicholas1024, Gheb_01)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to suspend.

Deadline is Friday night, 11:59 pm. CST

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
...will you people all stop talking about OMGUS? It's more like a dumbtell more then anything else. That was what my post before was all about, if anyone cared to read it.

Swords, you're pinning Xonar for excessive bandwagoning, but not pinning the many other people doing this also? Why specifically Xonar? You also add that he's been "parroting and posting one-liners", while you let people like Omis get a free pass, who's been doing the same thing, and come to think of it, I think that he has also been buddying with Kevin more then Xonar. He also needs to speak up.

Unvote, Vote: Omis

Not seeing why Gheb gave up the case on Omis in favor for Rockin. I don't really see what's the case against him.
Why did you go from dropping the case against omis to voting me? You were against omis, and now that he posts a post against me and gheb, you seem to have changed your mind. What happened?

My mind is more blown that Kevin and I both agree that someone is being an idiot. That alone proves that all three of you are scum.
Alright omis, here is part one where you basically agree with kevin.

Kevin has my thoughts exactly.
*I mean I totally would not approve if someone followed suit to me! My level of votes and whatnot is the perfect amount. Past me is scum!*
Here is another of your few posts. Hey, guess what? It is parroting kevin.

I loved Stratford. Best game ever. Oh and that whole john was actually legit.
I think this was a dumb thing to do. Interrupting discussion for the game? What the heck?

My vote is staying on xonar until he posts again.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Cacti

This is a bad time for unexplained votes. We're trying to weigh our options and get a feeling about how reliable Rockin / Nick are and came to the conclusion that it's probably better to scumhunt. Just throwing a vote out there is very counterproductive and not in town's best interest.

:059:

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Post.

Just some mindless nonscumhunting going on atm. Don't know about Omis, he's been a suspect of mine a while already. Would still prefer Swords.

Vote: Swords
Like, nice OMGUS xonar. Real nice. Why did you dismiss that post i just made as non-scumhunting? You've never really tried stacking a case against me, yet you've been wagoning me for most of the game. You just dismissed those last few pages as non-scumhunting? Lol, you=obvscum.

More Xonar votes people.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Even if it's scumhunting it's still mindless, how can you post such arguments, lol?

Now you're calling my post an omgus, but when I started a case against you you were denying doing so, even when it was superduper obvious. How will you respond if I were to deny that is an OMGUS?
I just dislike your posts so far. Besides, you noticed how my vote wasn't bolded? Kinda looks like I just did it to point out my seriousity (seriousness, w/e).

Besides, how is an OMGUS? I don't care if you vote for me, nobody will ever follow you on a case.
I'm vanilla town btw.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
What? Did you just feel the need to claim because you're afraid of being lynched?

You are just such a great player that you deserve this. [/sarcasm]

No really, i haven't really seen the case against me, so feel free to start building if you really want to lynch me.

And how is scumhunting mindless? It's the only way town has of detecting scum aside from the PRs which sometimes fail. (meaning, there are millers, lawyers, and framers in some games, which give cops a guilty result when investigated. Also, there are Paranoid cops and Naive cops which give guilty and innocent results respectively.)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nah, there isn't anything special to it, so I thought I'd just claim it anyway.

I want to lynch you because you're an idiot, I can't stand ignoring you any longer. Why do you instantly believe my claim btw? Proves how effective it was to do it.

Besides, I called the scumhunting that was done mindless. You're bending my words.

You're the exampe of a idiot scum, I'll gladly have people lynch you. If you flip town I'll pretty much be guarenteed scum, right? Who wouldn't trade a scum for a townie, so I think the team will agree with a quicklynch on you.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice

quicklynch? really? Omis is a bigger suspect than you right now, and you think that i should be quicklynched because you don't like the way that i play? And i never said that i believed your claim. I think that it is crap. Besides, it doesn't guarantee you to be scum, as you may just be an idiot town who wants to quicklynch someone for no good reason. But i think scum is much more likely in your case.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Besides, how is an OMGUS? I don't care if you vote for me, nobody will ever follow you on a case.
OMGUS is when someone votes for you, and then you vote for that person, primarily for the reason that they voted you. In other words, you vote them because they vote you.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I voted you because of your case, I wouldn't give a dam if you voted me or not.

Kill Omis for all I care, you're going down tomorrow or today.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
You're missing the point. I said, if you really want to lynch me, then try and point out scummy things that i do. All you've said is that you don't like my playstyle. That isn't pointing out a scummy thing in my play.

Omis

my friends were skinny
You two both suck so bad at making any sort of case. You sound like pissy little five your olds with your gifs and lols. Frankly, I would be happy with either, or preferably both, of you gone.
Jesus

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
What's wrong with gif's? They're only a joke to go along with what i'm saying. So you just dismissed all that as a bad case? You really have nothing else to say? Not even trying to point out more scummy things? Just saying that the cases suck and one or both of you need to go.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Why is it that for you its ok to post gifs which are joking yet I cant post a joke about Stratford and previous games? Isnt that quite hypocritical especially considering that one of your few points against me is "derailing" the game with the Strat comment.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Why is it that for you its ok to post gifs which are joking yet I cant post a joke about Stratford and previous games? Isnt that quite hypocritical especially considering that one of your few points against me is "derailing" the game with the Strat comment.
Lol.

Swords ur smart

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Why did you go from dropping the case against omis to voting me? You were against omis, and now that he posts a post against me and gheb, you seem to have changed your mind. What happened?
Uh, that post that you quoted right there shows me questioning you of suspicious behavior, which I think is enough to tell that I have been suspicious of you.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Omis, there is a difference. You didn't post something of substance while posting that. Besides, mine had a relation to something of substance, whilst you did not.

Daykill: Xonar

I've had enough of you, you need to go.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Cacti, that doesn't question me of suspicious behavior, it asks why am i voting xonar when omis is a better choice.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Oh jeez, didn't see that daykill right there...

Swords, if that's real, then you really need to learn that not everybody that votes/calls you at/says something about your playstyle or anything like that is scum.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hm... Xonar isn't the worst target ever for a daykill, but he wouldn't be my first choice. In the future, please consult town about where to fire your daykills. (Assuming it's real, of course. If it's fake... it just stirs up more discussion centered on you.)

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Why do stupid people have to get important roles?
I am offended by this.

Swords tell me it's fake.

:059:
Fine. it's fake. I wanted to see everyone's reaction to a fake daykill. You don't seem to approve.

Swords, if that's real, then you really need to learn that not everybody that votes/calls you at/says something about your playstyle or anything like that is scum.
No, it's just that he was one of my lynch choices, so what did you expect? Like i said above, i wanted to see his and everyone's opinion on the fake daykill.

Haha, if that's real and I flip town I hope everyone lynches you badly.
Stop tunneling and start scumhuting. Maybe then you won't be a burden to the town. Just posting, "swords, you R dumb and need to be lynched." try actually asking questions and scum hunting rather than being a burden to the town by just tunneling.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Personally, I don't see the problem with a fake daykill. It was used in Spidey-mafia and Tommafia 2 by townies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I need to confirm with Hando, because I'm slightly confused by the fact that you all are still continuing discussion, but I think that deadline has hit and I'm supposed to post a lynch scene.

Top Bottom