• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting out Off DDD's Chain Grab

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Basically when ddd is chain grabbing you, just press "B" so that he can take out a grenade, and ddd will chain grab you again, but this time he will blow up because he will hit the grenade. and thats how you can get out.

Thanks..

-Danilo aka. Dan

using Pax's Account because mine was Frozen haha!! lol

Azgner

Smash Apprentice
people really need to search and stop posting old stuff. I was expecting something revolucionary, like, smash DI in a super awkward angle and he wont be able to reach you again lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
My God. He is right! Give this man a golden star.

cutter

Smash Champion
DDD can chaingrab Snake uninterrupted if both players have frame-perfect timing. If DDD can chaingrab Marth, Snake surely has no chance of breaking out unless there's a landmine, another grenade sitting nearby, or a C4 pack randomly blows up.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the info but yeah i think thats been around a while i wasn't sure of its effectiveness against D3 because i've never really played a good one yet but i've gotten to use it alot against falco's and i've seen it in quite a few videos now...

Jenkins

Smash Lord
well even if this already has been found this is the first im reading about it. so thanks!

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes when I do this, d3 fsmahes me instead of cgs...
That makes me a sad snake.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Old stuff. This won't work if Dedede does his chaingrab near perfectly (which isn't very hard).
too tr00

A perfect CG from D3 doesn't allow you even the one frame necessary to pull that grenade. Don't count on a trick that only works when they mess up, just don't get grabbed

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it really surprises me, when every time this thread is remade, somebody comes in and says that they didnt know about this before

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
it really surprises me, when every time this thread is remade, somebody comes in and says that they didnt know about this before
it IS always good for a laugh though, maybe we should sticky a thread about that (similar to the double cypher sticky)

-Ran

Smash Master
It only works on someone that hasn't used a chain grabbing character more than two times. xD Seriously, this isn't going to work in a real match against a legit opponent.

Omit

Smash Apprentice
woah niicee D=. but seriosly this works properly against falco!?!?!?!?? i gezzz

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Prepare to be flamed.

This is new information! Thanks, lets give him a shwugar cookie!
/sarcasm

Not only did you copy a prior noob spam thread, you did it with less annoyance. It wasn't quite so obvious.

*gives another sugar cookie*

Now I will resort to childish (a.k.a. noobish) ways to annoy you.
Have some of your own medicine!

Don't be :mad: with me, I only wanted to back other :) to be :bee:. Now get away, along with all your other :newbie: friends, from this board!

gets out :chainsaw:.

:flame: over

Edit:please lock before I go insane with noob hate!

Panix

Smash Ace
where did you get your information? Is it a reliable source? are you sure this works? did you test it?

Top Bottom