• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get your Pokemon Avatars here! (CLOSED)

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
Sorry for double post:
If it is possible can I get one of "Tauros"!!!
(Doesn't matter what color you give me)

Dude awesome shop, i dont know how I missed this.

~Request~
Tyranitar
Black/Dark purple fussion background

Can I get with Typhlosion punching Ferligator with thunderpunch and it will say Typholsion+Thunderpunch=lots of pain.

I will greatly thank you for it.
No, but you can have this

Still taking requests, I hope! Your avatars are great.

Would you mind doing a Garchomp one with a light green/light blue background? (a turqoise/aqua color, I guess.) Thanks!

http://www.smashboards.com/images/avatars/Pikachu_from_Gameboy.gif
that picture and a dark background with blue lightning please

I had trouble with this one

-KOTH

M.K

Level 55
Can I get Magnezone on a Golden Background, KOTH?

Here is a good picture to use:

http://images.bladebarrel.multiply....mid=0[/url ((you might have to resize that))

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
If you have a suggestion for Snucas, of any magnitude, use the visitor's messaging feature or the PM system. He made it very clear not to spam.

Only post if you're requesting an avatar or clarifying a previous request. The less spam he has to read, the faster your requests will arrive. Nothing against you Chris, I know you were just trying to help.

Just remember you can always leave a message at his profile. If he chose to open a shop, he has to deal with the consequences:

People will want to hear from you and how their avatars are progressing. So try to be patient, Snucas:-p. If you have any problems, leave me a message, that goes for any of you. :)

M.K

Level 55
Thanks for the Zero :bee:

@MK: It is so strange you requested that, because I was working on a Magnezone avi for fun and I had the BG made and everything! You are lucky, otherwise it would have taken me 30-45 mins....
I really love it, great job KOTH, you have a great talent with this.
I always try to make my own avatars and fail miserably D=.
Great idea for a shop, man!
Do you know how to do different styles? Like, I've noticed that while each avatar is unique and different, they share a common "transparency" to them that I love. Are there different avatar-making styles? It'd be great if you could show us some different styles (different textures, glows, colors, etc.) so that we could ask for an avatar in the different styles. :)

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
I have a decent idea that relates to Meta-Kirby's...

Maybe you could have people request a certain brush. Like on the front page, have a list of brushes they can choose from, then have different examples for each one. You could also make different styles of borders and have examples of each.

XACE-K

Smash Master
~Request~
Can I get a Robo-Mewtwo (Mewtwo in the robot suit from the anime) and use the same background that you used with Marsu's Tauros request?

Thanks

Yeah, I did the request thing thinking that this was the CPS.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/mewtwo/bc1284/mewtwo_armor.jpg
http://th03.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/256/c/d/Mecha_Mewtwo_by_Neeja.jpg

I'd prefer the Robo-Mewtwo in the first link but if you have trouble with making an avi of it, you can use the basic one in the second link.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
~Request~
Can I get a Robo-Mewtwo (Mewtwo in the robot suit from the anime) and use the same background that you used with Marsu's Tauros request?

Thanks

Yeah, I did the request thing thinking that this was the CPS.
If you actually can do this, can you link the picture. I have never been able to find a picture of armored Mewtwo that was done very well.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Thanks for the Pikachu avatar. If you dont mind, I'd like another avatar only with Infernape this time, seeing as how you personally didnt like how you did the Pikachu one. Thats if you want to do it. I'll let you choose the picture.

Background: Surprise me

Avatar Load! Shop closed until these are accounted for!

If its not too much trouble, Ill make a request...
could I have an angry looking jigglypuff with a red background
cheers in advance

Thanks for the Pikachu avatar. If you dont mind, I'd like another avatar only with Infernape this time, seeing as how you personally didnt like how you did the Pikachu one. Thats if you want to do it. I'll let you choose the picture.

Background: Surprise me

Actually don't do Weavile do a Lucario instead with a bluish black background thanks

Name: Magmortar
Color: Typical Fire Color (Red and Orange)

Steelix with whatever you think looks good. Thanks.

-KOTH

Ugg

Smash Champion
I'd like another, if you don't mind. I can't get enough. :p

I'd like one with Gengar, and the same color as my current avatar background. Or maybe blue. Whichever you think looks best.

xicsrh

Smash Cadet
Thanks KOTH.

Edit: Could I also get Squirtle and Blastoise separately, each with a blue background?

I'd like another, if you don't mind. I can't get enough. :p

I'd like one with Gengar, and the same color as my current avatar background. Or maybe blue. Whichever you think looks best.
I went freestyle on the BG

Thanks KOTH.

Edit: Could I also get Squirtle and Blastoise separately, each with a blue background?

-KOTH

Top Bottom