• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
lol im the only toon link in the competition. i feel so alone........oh well. im glad to be in it! been practicin for about a week and a half! and btw T_C not to be picky but you put 302 instead of 308 by my name..........

junebug

Smash Journeyman
:( @ no one contacting me for ride information. oh well.

i should still be able to make it. is there anyway i could come earlier than 10?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
:( @ no one contacting me for ride information. oh well.

i should still be able to make it. is there anyway i could come earlier than 10?
Tech and I should be there by 11. You could show up earlier. Yo could just walk aimlessly around aa till 11 . :D

i'll head out as soon as i wake up

... so i might be a little late :denzel:

looks like my streak of being hungover at every brawl tournament ever will not be ending tomorrow :yeahboi:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Derek, sorry for the short notice but I had to update the map again because it looks like the Art Fair put up more tents for the weekend days >_>

So the newest (and hopefully last) updated map is:

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Really hyped for this! I might just fail though due to lack of practice in over a week... (pre-tourney john)

Also, fZk I don't feel like losing much so does $2 sound fine?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Michigan is hella late on everything lol.

@ zyth :(

Gonna be at the venue around 10 ish. Maybe a bit after. Hopefully traffic doesnt screw me over lol

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Marco and I will be leaving around 10, we have 2 full setups and I have 3 surge strips and 3/4 extension cords.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hey guys: Theres 10 dollar parking next to The Power Centerr of Performing Arts at Fletcher and Palmer. You stay there until 6 am!

The exact address of the center is 121 Fletcher and tthe parking garage is right next to it.

Free 5 hourEnergy at the Art Fair!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Actually I can't believe I forgot to say this, I have a parking spot at my apartment that I can offer up. Whoever wants it for the day let me know, Id need to give you a pass to put on your dashboard but I'd need it back before you leave, it'll the closest parking you can get from the venue today, so whoever wants lemme know, if I don't respond then lol my bad

Top Bottom