• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Awesome, Kevin!

We shall recording, streaming, good competition, and an afterparty? Man this is gonna be an amazing weekend <3

ZTD | TECHnology

If there is no party, you will be automatically be removed from the Michigan Power Rankings and be ineligible next season.

The Panel has spoken.

:yeahboi:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I got the job now I just need to see if my friends want to go (one had a death in the family this week) If they dont I would need a ride any takers? Id have gas money

@fZk sure sounds good

Ill also be bringing my dazzle to have another recording TV

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
if jon doesnt go/doesnt want to team id be down for some teamsies ori.

gio doesnt need to confirm the party, I already did a few pages back i beleive. I do remember speaking on his behalf. There will be a party of the century. Even if it must be in mason hall.

ZTD | TECHnology

Just want to let people know that a one time venue fee of $5 dollars will cover your venue for BOTH this tournament and Juggleguy's for all those people who like to enter both events. :) So if Lain/Mikey/Gio whoever who plays Brawl more wants to enter both events just give me your venue and Juggleguy will handle the people who play Melee more like Duck and Soul.

ZTD | TECHnology

@DRDN: Ummmmmm welcome to Michigan? lol

@L_Cancel: Yes, I will put you on the wait list. Ally is not confirmed yet + its more than likely someone will drop out. Mikey may not be entering anymore either so we shall see what happens.

:phone:

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
K, Lain, I assume you and your group are bailing on the westlake tournament for this? You said you were considering westlake due to proximity, and I guess this one's got westlake beat in that category...

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol just have to make sure Ally. I'll see you here this weekend!

And I know Junebug's random appearance in our state couldnt have been better timed :bee:

:phone:

Top Bottom