• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@ Gio: Son, I wrote the book on Pimpin'. I'm a masculine,male that understands how women think: I'll have a girl butt naked and on my lap before you can say "My name is ---" :yeahboi:

We have "warlock powers" baby.

@ Juggleguy: Silly Rob, I do that during bracket.

:phone:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
There was no Ally accent on that one.

iMad

Also Pimp Daddy, Mama Tech Chase wants Beer Pong as the main event after the tournament. Make it happen.

Hey Sparta Kick, you wanna team for Beer Pong doubles? I can hold my stocks here just like in Brawl. :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

LMAO. Seriously though, I need to get home asap... even more so this time than others lol.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Jon figure out if we are teaming or if youre teaming with someone else. Me and duck could always take 1st in dubs for funsies.

Yoooooo so much **** will occur after the tourney. someone tell noj about this. ****!

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if I'm entering teams yet, I will probably decide the day of the tourney. You should probably try to look for another teammate in case I don't enter.

I want to mm your Falco though.
Ok. How much $?

Also, is anyone else still looking for a teammate?

ZTD | TECHnology

L_Cancel is going and Ally is considering it? Oh snap stacked bracket here we go.

Also I believe venue will cover both my tournament and Juggleguy's if we're doing a true GSS style event. Let me double check however.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So excited for this weekend its gonna be sooo ****. Also I'm still looking for a dubs partner :)

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm hoping to get this new job soon (should find out on monday/tuesday) and if I get it ill be here with 2 friends possibly for both games

If I'm here ill be in reverse mains and will get dominated by kirbys

We've never played, want to $2 mm if you make it to this? kirby vs Diddy

ZTD | TECHnology

So would anyone like to stream for this event? With the possibility of both Ally and Junebug attending and the fact that the turnout is looking legit for a local, we could justify it. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I will be posting my pre tournament reminders during the past few days. Mad hyped for this event.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Windows has done some updates including a big once since BAMF, maybe the program I use for sound won't crash anymore. I've been meaning to test that.

Top Bottom