• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It's all good Nicole. And like Juggle said consider our August 27th tournament. It's going to be ran in the same fashion and it should be legit as well. And of course...the partying WILL happen. ;)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Aw... Nicole was gonna come, and now she can't? Sadness. ;.;

I'm going to request this day off of work tomorrow. Darn midnight shifts and their messing with my mind.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hopefully you can make it to the big dual tourney Tech and I are tentatively planning for 8/27... and maybe bring a Melee player or two along, would that be too much to ask for? :denzel:
ya that sounds awesome, i'll do my best to make it to that one. i think i know at least one dual brawl/melee player who's good at both games, so we'll see if he wants to come.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mikey if you come, I want you to teach me peach stuff I've been playing her a lot recently amongst my friends and I'm having fun.

ZTD | TECHnology

Nah hoes Reverse Mains is mine! :bee:

Lain...baby I see you lurkin'. You know you wanna register for Reverse Mains before its too late. C'mon baby ;]

ZTD | TECHnology

You wont be saying that after you play me. King DFree is even worse. He loses to every character that is currently entered in reverse mains except Snake and Sheik. Y'all screwed ;)

Except the Snake mains. Then I'm screwed because Snake is only freer character than DFree.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
You wont be saying that after you play me. King DFree is even worse. He loses to every character that is currently entered in reverse mains except Snake and Sheik. Y'all screwed ;)

Except the Snake mains. Then I'm screwed because Snake is only freer character than DFree.

I definetly cant wait now :awesome:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can't believe lain just posted in a tourney thread. He usually never does that lol. I'm taking reverse mains because only 3 people in this state know how to cg correctly :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

@Lain: Thank you, sexy. ;]

You best not play me then Ori....;)

Hmmm this might a time where all those characters I learned how to play back in the day might actually be a good thing!

rofl

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
registration

hey! im soooo in! this is my first one so im a little un familliar with tournaments...and my dad will call you for other information about it

ZTD | TECHnology

That's cool he can call me any time before midnight. We'd be happy to have you :) If you guys have any questions about the venue or how anything works, just ask me.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
omg another chick at a brawl tourney :o Hope weall make a good impression, we are all really chill players/people so dont be nervous about talking to any of us.

Top Bottom