• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL

Sorry to resolve this so early, but I will be here. :awesome:
Well there was no drama....but I want you to be here so ..:awesome:

I'll be there too. Tech, sign me up for reverse mains and btw I main :yoshi2: now :troll:
That just means you're guaranteed to lose since your opponent now has access to that broke *** character :awesome:

Just realized this... why are there more neutrals then counterpicks? lol
Because we're badass.

zyth

Smash Lord
I'll get stuff figured out later tonight. We'll see...

And zyth, overcoming the freeness that is Snake is much more difficult ;)
well SK I actually know a bit of snake....and I know the ins and outs of Oli so it might actually be harder than you think

ZTD | TECHnology

^ No Snake is trash. I do not envy the person who plays against SK, Oblivion or HarmS in this event. Especially if they main Wolf or Yoshi. Guaranteed loss.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
fzk ive been practicing my diddy lately, its time for the return <<33

Oh and ive never gone snake on anyone but jon. BUT PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I really dont know who I would consider my main lol I use characters for specific matchups.
:popo: = :metaknight:/:olimar:
:metaknight:/:marth: = everyone else.

I guess just consider me an :popo: player just so we can see diversity in the tourney lol.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I'm disappointed at the ratio of MKs to Snakes :/

And I think in the case of Ori, his opponents should use the character Ori would use in the specific matchup. So zyth uses ICs vs. Ori and I use Marth vs. Ori. Either way, I don't really care... I'll use ICs if I have to.

ZTD | TECHnology

The attendance list for the main events and side events have been updated. Nicole and Missouri have also expressed interest in this event. I will be working on getting some of our older faces and wifi players out to this. It should be pretty interesting. You guys can make this a better event by hyping this out to everyone you can. TheMann, Anther, Judge, Topix, ..get the word out baby.

Also please register on the Allisbrawl tournament page if you have not yet. Thank you.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh man, you know I mained Snake....the painful reality of Snake's freeness was too much for me to bare :awesome:

What's The Point, I am assuming you're coming to this. I'm also assuming you want to stream (I got the Dazzle if you need).

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tech, if some MW:W come, are you housing them? I know you might have problems housing multiple people, and if you can't house them I'm the next most likely housing.

I'll probably go, since I assume it's going to be big for MI.

I'm pretty iffy on streaming since I never figured out how to do sound. SiiS 5 got by with using the built in mic to pick up noise. At BAMF 2 I got software to pick up the sound, but it crashed my computer so many times I eventually stopped using it. If for some reason the software won't crash my computer anymore (There have been updates), then there is no problem.

ZTD | TECHnology

Kevin, I was actually going to ask if you could. I explained to Nicole that I'm better for 2-3 people and you're better for full car loads. Plus you are closer to the venue than I am so it would be more convenient for them. And streaming is not needed but it would be cool if we have our MW:W guests coming out. Hopefully your laptop handles it.

Also, do you want to register for Reverse Mains? Only 4 spots left.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I can house everybody, even MI people. BYOB though.

And I do not want to register for reverse mains. If I show up it's on time anyway so may as well leave spots for persuading people to arrive early.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If someone provides a laptop, I can stream. I have an account on every stream site and a dazzle/splitters.

:phone:

Nicole

Smash Champion
reverse mains tournament sounds HILAIRIOUS. plus i would totally win cause you'd all be fked having to play as peach.

hopefully i can make it up with some other MO people, you michigan guys are cool and i kno you're all down to party after the tournament :O i'm not for sure on all this tho sooo we'll see.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ LOL thats pretty much what Mikey said.

And we hope you can make it out. Just keep a brotha posted and we'll take care of you.

alright, i think i'll have a party at my place before/after. for realz this time! but you have to be of a decent age... i dont wanna go to jail

especially if OoSers come... i dont want them to drive all this way just to not get they drank on

What's The Point

Smash Master
Before and after, or before or after? If the latter, I'd say after. Everyone is already in AA at that point so it's just leave tourney, walk 5 minutes, get to drinking.

I will make so much Skittle Vodka.

yeah i'd agree but tournaments always seem to end at like 11 or later... by then i'm pretty dead. but w/e it's time to get CRUNK

if you bring skittles vodka i will puke everywhere and wash it down with more vodka BYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nicole

Smash Champion
welp.

MO is having a tournament the same day as this. my plans might not work out...aka probably no one from mo will want to drive 8 hrs to this thing when they could drive 20 mins to our tournament.

anti-hype train rollin through :c
i WILL be up here for one of your tourneys before the summer's over.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hopefully you can make it to the big dual tourney Tech and I are tentatively planning for 8/27... and maybe bring a Melee player or two along, would that be too much to ask for? :denzel:

Top Bottom