• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just talked to Tech and we've decided to collaborate to run a dual tourney on this day! UM Triweekly 4 (Melee) will be happening in the room right next door to Get Schooled!, so people will be able to enter events for both games. For consistency's sake, we will still have separate tourney names, but for all practical purposes the entire event will be a dual tourney where people can roam around and enter for both games. I'm excited about this, should be a lot of fun.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yep folks we're going to be running a mini-GSS style dual tournament that weekend so participants have the ability to enter both events and mingle with the other crowd. It should be a lot of fun and we hope it promotes some unity amongst our scene :) So if you like to Melee you'll definitely want to get UM Triweekly 4 a look.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thats really hype Tech/Juggle. Sounds like it will be another awesome Mason event!

ZTD | TECHnology

Hmm I guess I'm in the market for a partner with Sparta Kick being out of state during this time. We shall see how this plays out.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

**** your :olimar: and your gay *** CP.

:bee:

And I'll put you two down. Aww yeah more hype.

Also I will more than likely start registration for the free side event soon. It will have an attendance cap ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Reverse mains shall be the side event. So basically all the MK mains shall feel the pain XD.

Seriously though we did it at Nope's and it was hella fun.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
This is actually the day before I go oos. And it having reverse mains makes me want to be here so much, so I will be.

ZTD | TECHnology

YESSSS.

Okay and I will officially open registration for Reverse Mains

Rules are simple:

All sets will be played like standard Brawl Singles sets. Stages, procedures etc are all as listed in the OP. The difference however is that you will only be allowed to play with your opponents main character. So if Tech_Chase plays against Gio: Tech_Chase will have to play :metaknight: while Gio must play :dedede:for the entire set. Your main will be determined by myself if you toggle between several characters (ORI! lol) as the character you are most known for. The event is FREE to enter and will payout Top 3. There will be an attendance cap of 16 people. So sign up asap if you want in on this chance to make that cash money and have some fun. If all 16 spots are not filled prior to the tournament, on the spot registration will be available.

The current registered participants for this event are:

1. Tech_Chase - :dedede:
2.Gifts - :metaknight:
3. Sparta Kick - :snake:
4. fZk - :diddy:
5.Rabbi Nevins - :metaknight:
6.Hot_ArmS - :snake:
7. Zyth - :olimar:
8. PimpDaddySupreme - :metaknight:
9. Oblivion - :snake:

This event will start before doubles so make sure you all get there at a good time. Once again for clarification: This is first come first serve. Once all 16 spots have been filled, registration is closed unless someone drops out. You may register on behalf of ONE person if they are unlikely to register themselves *cough* Lain *cough*.

fZk

Smash Lord
If I end up going I will want to enter this.

Kevin will you be at EL at his date? If not I will bus but I may need housing in AA for saturday night.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
YOOO i see zyth is teaming with ron. Who wants to team? HOT ARMSSSSS!!! we would hit money i promise

fzk ill reverse main money match you :p

sign me up tech :)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I wish there was a rule that you can only enter the side event if you also enter doubles or singles. It would weed out free entry bandwagoners like Hot ArmS :denzel:

zyth

Smash Lord
lol sorry Rabbi, Rons my ride there so hes my partner. also sign me up for reverse mains

I automaticaly win. who else mains Oli?

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I'll get stuff figured out later tonight. We'll see...

And zyth, overcoming the freeness that is Snake is much more difficult ;)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sparta Kick has replaced L_Cancel as the main star of the series

"Will SK attend" season one episode one shall air next week

Top Bottom