• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Germ is ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deva

Smash Lord
1. I wasn't the first person you played in pools, I jumped on your tv after you finished your match with someone.

2. I went falco twice in pools and the rest Link, I didn't have to go Falco, it's easier and faster with Falco, plus Falco is really good warm up. I went ALL Link in bracket, not one single match did I switch.

3. You wouldn't have come back from being 3 stocked every match if I didn't try random risky crowd pleasers to kill you last stock and embarrass you in front of your friends you grabbed to watch you play me.

4. Brawl to melee johns are lame. Try running the biggest tournament in history, waking up at 6 every day to setup the venue, and getting no sleep for the last 4 days, those are my johns. With those circumstances, I still tapped you.

5. You were a pretty cool guy in person, but honestly you have way too much to prove. The mere fact that when I sat down to play you and you were like "hold on, let me go grab my friends to watch this", tells me a lot about your character. You dragged your friends over there just to watch you get *****. Your Link is mediocre at best. You're extremely sloppy and have no control over your character, it felt like I was playing a 2004 version of myself. You and Lovo are exactly the same, too much to prove. But proving to be the best Link by beating me is 1. dumb, and 2. will never happen. Until you start adding some decent names to your resume, please don't claim anything.
Whoa chill dude, you totally took that the wrong way. I wasnt trying to prove anything or whatever it is your getting at.

1. Even if it's 1 set, it takes hours to get down melee Link if you've been using Brawl Link earlier, that's just me, but that's how it is.

2. My bad, I assumed since you went falco in pools for some of your matches you did so in bracket's too, my apologies.

3. lol if you say so, call it what you will, but I outplayed you on my last stock every match, simple as that. I wont argue about it though. I just called my friends over cuz I thought it'd be a cool Link ditto set to see. Even then, only one person I knew showed up lol, so I dont know who you were trying to impress.

4. Brawl to melee johnz are different to everyone. Honestly, I'd much rather play with no sleep than after playing Brawl with the same character. Try playing melee Link while subconsciously keeping yourself from zairing :/

5. It's funny, cuz you seemed really chill in person also. I'm really surprised at how large an ego you have online. If you were angry about the comment about going falco, I'm sorry about that, I just based it off of what I saw in pools. Fact is, I've got nothing to prove, and nothing to claim. I like how you thought my Link was "sloppy." That's basically my definition of it right after Brawl. I also like how even when it was "sloppy" it went even with you. It'd be fun to see what happens without brawl in the way. But whatever, I dont wanna argue about something as pointless as this. I'm not sure where you got off thinking that I assumed doing Link dittos with you proves I'm the best Link lol. Ask JoeReplicate about me if you want info on how I do against good players when I'm under the influence of brawl vs when I'm not. He can tell you both stories.

Still, regardless, you're a good guy in person, and a great Link, I'll always respect you for that. To me, online you come off as an egotistical hoe, where as to you I came off as *** with too much to prove. Regardless, you're a cool guy to chill with in person, sorry bout the misunderstandings online and hopefully we'll get to hang again in the future.

rhan

Smash Hero
Whoa chill dude, you totally took that the wrong way. I wasnt trying to prove anything or whatever it is your getting at.

1. Even if it's 1 set, it takes hours to get down melee Link if you've been using Brawl Link earlier, that's just me, but that's how it is.

2. My bad, I assumed since you went falco in pools for some of your matches you did so in bracket's too, my apologies.

3. lol if you say so, call it what you will, but I outplayed you on my last stock every match, simple as that. I wont argue about it though. I just called my friends over cuz I thought it'd be a cool Link ditto set to see. Even then, only one person I knew showed up lol, so I dont know who you were trying to impress.

4. Brawl to melee johnz are different to everyone. Honestly, I'd much rather play with no sleep than after playing Brawl with the same character. Try playing melee Link while subconsciously keeping yourself from zairing :/

5. It's funny, cuz you seemed really chill in person also. I'm really surprised at how large an ego you have online. If you were angry about the comment about going falco, I'm sorry about that, I just based it off of what I saw in pools. Fact is, I've got nothing to prove, and nothing to claim. I like how you thought my Link was "sloppy." That's basically my definition of it right after Brawl. I also like how even when it was "sloppy" it went even with you. It'd be fun to see what happens without brawl in the way. But whatever, I dont wanna argue about something as pointless as this. I'm not sure where you got off thinking that I assumed doing Link dittos with you proves I'm the best Link lol. Ask JoeReplicate about me if you want info on how I do against good players when I'm under the influence of brawl vs when I'm not. He can tell you both stories.

Still, regardless, you're a good guy in person, and a great Link, I'll always respect you for that. To me, online you come off as an egotistical hoe, where as to you I came off as *** with too much to prove. Regardless, you're a cool guy to chill with in person, sorry bout the misunderstandings online and hopefully we'll get to hang again in the future.
All I got from this post is that "I need to quit Brawl"and "Germ's Link is the ****". Nothing more. Nothing less.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
the germ only acts like that online because he *thinks* he listens to punk rock. he thinks he has a "**** you" attitude online.

i know how it goes germ. im callin u out.

th0rn

Smash Lord
You guys are arguing over who is second best....

Skler is the better link player... he has beat and taken rounds off smashers who actually matter =p

LOOOOOOL

jk

no rlly....

=p

The GERM

Smash Ace

I have an ego online? I guarantee you if you told me what you wrote you in your last post to me at Genesis I would tell you the same thing I wrote. I don't post on smashboards anymore because it's just filled with a bunch of prima donnas with nothing to show for what they claim, especially the Link boards. I find it sad how you fail to recognize the scrubiness in your posts and your infinite amount of blatant johns. The fact is that you made a number of false assumptions about what I did and how I played at Genesis to make yourself look better and more honorable. Like I said before, I know what kind of player you are. You are the player with too much to prove and nothing to show for it. Johning online is simply the scrubiest thing any player can do, learn to accept your losses because honestly, nobody cares about anyone's excuses for losing.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea people can mock the germ all they want but he is the one who placed 25 no jhons germ is prime deva skler you three link match for best link in the world to finaly put and end to the internet haters

Deva

Smash Lord
I have an ego online? I guarantee you if you told me what you wrote you in your last post to me at Genesis I would tell you the same thing I wrote. I don't post on smashboards anymore because it's just filled with a bunch of prima donnas with nothing to show for what they claim, especially the Link boards. I find it sad how you fail to recognize the scrubiness in your posts and your infinite amount of blatant johns. The fact is that you made a number of false assumptions about what I did and how I played at Genesis to make yourself look better and more honorable. Like I said before, I know what kind of player you are. You are the player with too much to prove and nothing to show for it. Johning online is simply the scrubiest thing any player can do, learn to accept your losses because honestly, nobody cares about anyone's excuses for losing.
It really is hillarious what a complete **** you are online. Stop making blatent lies. If I had made that comment in person we'd have discussed it and simply you'd have said "hey, actually I went all Link in brackets," and I'd say "oh sorry, my bad, thought you went some falco like you did in pools." I dont see why your making this such a big deal. I see the type of player you are now though, and its really sad. If you "knew the type of player I was," dont sit there and be chill and hang out if that's not how you feel. That just makes you out to be the kind that hides behind their computer screen since they dont have the balls to say what they feel to someone's face.

You seem to make it out that I have something to prove to you. What would I have to prove when I'm already the best with my character in a game that is equally, if not more played? It seems you're just trying to scramble to grab at what you can of your dying legacy.

I almost never post on smashboards, so I dont know where you got off thinking I have something to prove by saying you went falco based on what I saw in pools, and recaping our set, but seriously, calm down. That's nothing to get worked up about, and frankly it only makes your ego look ridiculous. Regardless of brawl johns, you won the set, so ggz, Im not disputing that. Just dont be too surprised at the results if we play in a melee only tournament.

If you really want to discuss it though, if I remember correctly Joe said he beat you the last time you mmd, ask him how our last mm went. And what about my Peach friend Brady that beat you in tournament not so long ago? Based on a PR standpoint, what players have you beaten in competitive sets that have beaten me? Since I have a few I've beat that have beaten you. Even then, for going all Link in your bracket, you didnt reallly have any notable wins aside from DOH, which still, would have been Peach. Not to mention if you had gone Link against that Fox instead of Falco like I did, how differently the pools results could have turned out? And "make myself look better?" Im not the one that went falco in the determining match of our pools. Im not the one johning about needing to "warm up with falco" in the one match that could have changed the results as Link.

Now dont go taking this the wrong way. Im not demeaning your tournament placing or your Link. Just dont start spewing garbage about me when you dont know the first thing about my record.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I regret not entering Melee Singles, even if I don't play anymore, people like Germ and Aniki were people that inspired me to pick up Link to begin with when I first started Smash. It would have been cool to (miraculously, doubt it'd happen lol) wind up in the same pool as Germ and Deva and played some Link dittos. Winning in a Link ditto, or any ditto, imo, doesn't prove that you're the better user of that character. Beating other big names with that character, more big names then the other user you're competing with, shows whose the better one, in my opinion, and who can beat more characters in different match-ups.

Dittos show nothing except for the fact that it'll show whose better IN that ditto match-up. That's all.

If the time is right, make a Genesis II or something and I'd love to give it a shot. :p Missed out on an awesome opportunity. Oh well.

Way to go on 25th and all that jazz. I'm a Sonic main for Brawl but in pools I tried using high/top tier characters anyway. To me, pools don't matter much anyway, and at least for me in Smash, so long as you make it out of pools, that's what counts. So why chance it with a lower tier when you just might feel safer securing matches for when you get out of pools and seeded? I don't fault anyone for doing that, really. :p

The GERM

Smash Ace
It really is hillarious what a complete **** you are online. Stop making blatent lies. If I had made that comment in person we'd have discussed it and simply you'd have said "hey, actually I went all Link in brackets," and I'd say "oh sorry, my bad, thought you went some falco like you did in pools." I dont see why your making this such a big deal. I see the type of player you are now though, and its really sad. If you "knew the type of player I was," dont sit there and be chill and hang out if that's not how you feel. That just makes you out to be the kind that hides behind their computer screen since they dont have the balls to say what they feel to someone's face.

You seem to make it out that I have something to prove to you. What would I have to prove when I'm already the best with my character in a game that is equally, if not more played? It seems you're just trying to scramble to grab at what you can of your dying legacy.

I almost never post on smashboards, so I dont know where you got off thinking I have something to prove by saying you went falco based on what I saw in pools, and recaping our set, but seriously, calm down. That's nothing to get worked up about, and frankly it only makes your ego look ridiculous. Regardless of brawl johns, you won the set, so ggz, Im not disputing that. Just dont be too surprised at the results if we play in a melee only tournament.

If you really want to discuss it though, if I remember correctly Joe said he beat you the last time you mmd, ask him how our last mm went. And what about my Peach friend Brady that beat you in tournament not so long ago? Based on a PR standpoint, what players have you beaten in competitive sets that have beaten me? Since I have a few I've beat that have beaten you. Even then, for going all Link in your bracket, you didnt reallly have any notable wins aside from DOH, which still, would have been Peach. Not to mention if you had gone Link against that Fox instead of Falco like I did, how differently the pools results could have turned out? And "make myself look better?" Im not the one that went falco in the determining match of our pools. Im not the one johning about needing to "warm up with falco" in the one match that could have changed the results as Link.

Now dont go taking this the wrong way. Im not demeaning your tournament placing or your Link. Just dont start spewing garbage about me when you dont know the first thing about my record.

All I read here was my last post said back to me mixed in with a bunch of bit**ing and you looking even more dumb.

1. 1st of all, how am I "johning" about warming up with Falco? I won that match lol.

2. Because you went all Link in pools and failed to accept your characters flaws, you lost a lot and didn't make it out of pools. That's not honorable, that's fu**ing dumb. If you just got back from playing brawl or whatever, atleast play a better character to make up for your brawl johns. Why would anyone risk not making it out of pools in the biggest tournament ever? To prove they don't know how to win...or atleast make it out of pools. Because i went Falco those 2 matches, I secured my first seed.

3. Why are you keep bringing up Joe? Play Joe in tournament, not some random 5 dollar money match and see how you do. I've beaten Joe in tournament recently with Link. Joe has played me multiple times and has seen me play in tournament and seen who I've beaten.

4. Being the best Link in Brawl is like being the strongest one armed man.

5. What about your friend Brady? Since that loss, I have mentioned nothing of it. I didn't run home and log onto smashboards to bit** about how I lost and john about everything. I accepted my loss, and even hung out with Brady later on at the after tournament dinner and chilled with him and MacD. I haven't heard one single thing from him either. I guarantee if you had won that pool set, that sh** would have been plastered all over these threads day of.

6. How the hell can I beat anyone you've beaten? Washington never fu**ing leaves their area.

Look, I really don't care what you think of me. Honestly, the only time I post on this forum is when someone says something about me that isn't true in a certain way. I don't know why you keep carrying this further, a simple "my bad" would've been just fine.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i would like to play Germ. <3 his link
and Deva stop playing Brawl, it's a ****ty game.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Losing to brady and joe, and then bragging about beating brady and joe

LOOOOL @ brady and Joe

WTF who are these randoms??? LOLOLOL

rhan

Smash Hero
Hilarious thread! Fighting that's over the internet is extreamly pointless though. Especially when it's over about how a person is.

Obviously what Germ is arguing about is when and how many times he went Falco according to Deva. Then he went off into a respect thing.

Deva was kinda trying to address that he went all Link in pools and Germ switched to Falco a few times. Then he went somewhere with Brawl johns.

The way I see this argument is that it's all just a respect thing... Deva wants to be respected for being true to the character, while Germ wants to be respected by his placing and his legacy.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
both germ and deva kind seem like you have big egos lol why cant you be more like skler and have quiet honor

JFox

Smash Hero
not to be a ****, but who did germ really beat to earn that title of highest placing low tier at genesis? I mean someone has to be the highest, but unless you beat someone really good with a low tier, is it really that significant?

On an unrelated note, I´d be very interested in talkin music to germ, he seems like a cool guy with good taste. I´m a bit of a metal head, pm me if u care to chat a bit

pockyD

Smash Legend
not to be a ****, but who did germ really beat to earn that title of highest placing low tier at genesis? I mean someone has to be the highest, but unless you beat someone really good with a low tier, is it really that significant?

On an unrelated note, I´d be very interested in talkin music to germ, he seems like a cool guy with good taste. I´m a bit of a metal head, pm me if u care to chat a bit
beating DoH and dark mike is pretty okay

Banks

Smash Hero
skler is the best link hands down

he's beaten azen, cort, darc, plank (with chain grabbing), and many more EC notables IN tournament
i don't mean to brag for him but this thread is funny

Spife

Smash Master
skler is the best link hands down

he's beaten azen, cort, darc, plank (with chain grabbing), and many more EC notables IN tournament
i don't mean to brag for him but this thread is funny
He's also beaten spife like, 5 times in tourny (I don't even think I've played you or Thorn, yet SKler and I have played like 5 times? wtf hax)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Deva you are being a HUGE scrub.
1- Its pools. Who cares? Pools are a joke lol
edit - >_> owait you didnt make it out. Sorry >_>;
2- Its the Germ. Show some respect.
3- Don't publicly john LOL its like THE worst thing you can do for your reputation.
Just john in aim convos like me. :D
4- Germ come up to WA :D Trebors going to I think. Or at least is trying to. We've got a tourney in October that should be pretty tight. It'd be koo to see you guys up here. I'll come down sometime with everyone to make up for it.

No offense meant Deva, but you should realize how you're behaving. You've been around long enough to know you cannot act like this and get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom