• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

tubes

Smash Ace
kind of want to not pay $5 for a door fee. anyone want to bros @ my house on saturface?
perhaps friface as well?
I'm so down for this. Saturday and probably Friday as well. I need to get some matches recorded so I can get the Falcon boards to critique them so if we get enough people maybe we could do like a state-wide embarrass Tubes at SSBM day.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
p-3 are you gonna be at waba this week

im sure waba comps can run continuum shift

temptation

ice cars

tsubaki

incoherent clouds that strike the fountain of everlasting prosperity lift the curse of the specification lands raise mountains justice succumbs to nothing

i bought a triwing <.< *tear*

Player-3

Smash Hero
I'm so down for this. Saturday and probably Friday as well. I need to get some matches recorded so I can get the Falcon boards to critique them so if we get enough people maybe we could do like a state-wide embarrass Tubes at SSBM day.
and have a watch tubes embarrass p3 at ssbm day

if i can show up

which i doubt

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
p-3 are you gonna be at waba this week

im sure waba comps can run continuum shift

temptation

ice cars

tsubaki

incoherent clouds that strike the fountain of everlasting prosperity lift the curse of the specification lands raise mountains justice succumbs to nothing

i bought a triwing <.< *tear*
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
omg YES!

tubes

Smash Ace
I doubt waba comps can run continuum shift without lag, but if I end up going to waba I'll bring my arcade stick so if your persistent enough you might be able to pull me away from smash for a few minutes to play blazblue with you.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Don't worry, I also have vids waiting to be uploaded of me getting ***** by sleepy so we can go down in shame together :D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Awesome, this could b my first tourney! i need to schedule to see if i can get in on the action b4 its 2 late.....

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey, if I invited everyone over to my place this Saturday for a Smashfest, would anyone come? If I can get at least probably I'd say 3 interested and are guaranteed to come then I'll do it. So we have 4 to play Salt Party :D.

But I don't want to clean unless I have to. So respond fast and I'll give out address etc.

EDIT: Prob all day Saturday from whenever to whenever. If you want a set time then 1 or 2 pm I guess

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
are college texts books that expensive? o.o
you can run $400+ easy
college is an investment you pay money in the hopes that you will make more in the future (its a good investment dont let it scare you). also lottery. georgia for top tier (yea im looking at you alabama)

kind of want to not pay $5 for a door fee. anyone want to bros @ my house on saturface?
perhaps friface as well?
yea id be down on sat for sure... actually let me send u a pm

Purple

Hi guys!
can someone pick me up to go to micaelis's house? I haven't smashed with that guy in forever ,and i have some stuff i want to try out.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
friface is probably a better idea.
who wants to bros @ here today

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
artdude (michael, whatever), i'll probably get there around 2-3 tomorrow. how many tvs are we goign to have? i'm going to bring my wii anyway, but it would be good if we had a couple setups.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so... who can show up to my house today?
today until tomorrow at 5-6 pm

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Okay well Lounis and Henry are official for coming over to play at my place tomorrow. If anyone else wants to, hitch a ride, because the Smashfest is on like Donkey Kong.

Here's my address and phone number...

770-634-7159

501 Sixth st.
Atlanta, Georgia 30332

We have as of now, 2 full setups. Both are hacked so we can do some replays. Bring more if you can. I'll see about refreshments but there may not be a lot. Probably just order pizza later in the evening.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
So is Waba not going to be open tomorrow due to renovations? If so, can someone verify immediately because I had a group of friends that wanted to go, but now we are not sure since I called the store & I was notified that they are no longer doing tourneys?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Okay well Lounis and Henry are official for coming over to play at my place tomorrow. If anyone else wants to, hitch a ride, because the Smashfest is on like Donkey Kong.

Here's my address and phone number...

770-634-7159

501 Sixth st.
Atlanta, Georgia 30332

We have as of now, 2 full setups. Both are hacked so we can do some replays. Bring more if you can. I'll see about refreshments but there may not be a lot. Probably just order pizza later in the evening.
I'll be paying you guys a visit, just so you know...

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@tgKazoo - Just give me a call when you need me to let you in then. Invite XIF too if he doesn't know/wants to come.

@Henry - Maybe... but it was fitting nonetheless.

Yeah so my room mates trashed the room tonight having a party. It'll be fun cleaning for you fools in the morning x_x

Oh and did anyone else notice Viet not post 10 characters in his "no" post. Thought that was required lol... hax

Top Bottom