• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I've updated our little Barlw video thread -

Here

Reflex remember that the set-up with the giant DVD recorder is where you want to play next time. <_<

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
if he really wants that money flow to stay strong he wont play on that setup. So people cant sit around at 3 in the morning and study his gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
I've updated our little Barlw video thread -

Here

Reflex remember that the set-up with the giant DVD recorder is where you want to play next time. <_<
oh does your dvd player piss me off
it mind games tha *** out of you...first youll be playin then all of a sudden its starts to load on the screen then when it loads nothing happens then 2 mins later it cuts the tv off >.<

VietGeek

Smash Hero
oh does your dvd player piss me off
it mind games tha *** out of you...first youll be playin then all of a sudden its starts to load on the screen then when it loads nothing happens then 2 mins later it cuts the tv off >.<
You seriously need to work on your tech skill.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
There's a possibility that there will be a Brawl tournament at Play N Trade in Woodstock this Sunday at 4:00.

If this did take place, who would be able to go?

Player-3

Smash Hero
There's a possibility that there will be a Brawl tournament at Play N Trade in Woodstock this Sunday at 4:00.

If this did take place, who would be able to go?
nope me and p1 and hichez cant make it to woodstock =\

sorry

OldBoy=Min

Smash Rookie
This month's monthly (March 21st) Brawl tournament will be a qualifier for IC4. You will be playing the normal monthly format, except winners will also receive a trophy, high seed at IC4, and FREE entrance to IC4. Are you HYPED yet? :psycho:

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
This month's monthly (March 21st) Brawl tournament will be a qualifier for IC4. You will be playing the normal monthly format, except winners will also receive a trophy, high seed at IC4, and FREE entrance to IC4. Are you HYPED yet? :psycho:
so for top 3 only?

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
so like
what do you mean by qualifier? 0-o
okay, so you go to the waba tournament. In the end you place top 5. (i think it'll be top 5). You'll be able to also go to IC4 and have your entry be free. It's so you can qualify to go to IC4 for free..right?

Happy 500

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As long as I still get money for placing, I'm still happy.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
this makes me want to really REALLY win.

As long as I still get money for placing, I'm still happy.
cocky sonofa <3.. reflex i want to vs u grands sooooo bad, then win. SOOOOO BAD!

I WANT THE TROPHY!!!! F THE PRIZE MOONAY!! well i take that back

so WABA, u teamed up with impact?

tubes

Smash Ace
Lol watch it be one of those wrestling trophies from the brawl release. Also whose gonna be playing melee this weekend?

Player-1

Smash Legend
'winnerS will also receive a trophy.'

So more than one trophy? What place do you have to make to be considered a winner? Or are we having another game tournament there as well?

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I will be out of the country for a week starting Sunday.
Going on vacation to the Bahamas with the family.
I'm busy Friday -> Saturday.
I should be free for smack hos on Thursday, however.
Let me know if you want to play. <3

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I heard Georgia is becoming a Brawl state.
In the sense of the numbers, you could say that.

But in the sense of people who travel and have the real knack and desire to get better. Hardly.

I mean seriously, you guys have problems getting across ATL for majors tourneys, let alone OoS for anything.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
im not gonna lie dyno you need to open your game variety i also have an xbox 360, ps2, and wii and im just a spoiled *** but play sometin else man :(
Why must u follow the stereotype that if people are good at a game thats all they do, i play lots of other games, uve seen my h4x0r3d wii, i play all the GOOD clasics. and i play alot of stuff on ps2.

Calvin and I are not coming to the next Waba; we'll be going to H.E.R.B.
so, who is going to come to the next monthly?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Why must u follow the stereotype that if people are good at a game thats all they do, i play lots of other games, uve seen my h4x0r3d wii, i play all the GOOD clasics. and i play alot of stuff on ps2.

so, who is going to come to the next monthly?
My older brother and Antoine (Nytez) should be coming from here, at least.

Top Bottom