• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Somewhat.

I use Wario in tournaments only if I know I can beat my opponent, other than that, I use Mr. G&W.

But I use Wario all the time in friendlies because he is just waaaay too fun.
ah, kk :) wario is too fun.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Then why does his up taunt make himself **** red fire o.O
because secretly, Captain Falcons nipples are tiny demon *****es, and something that small can only last so long under the stress of his skintight uniform, so he has to relieve his devil-genitalia every now and then

its true

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
because secretly, Captain Falcons nipples are tiny demon *****es, and something that small can only last so long under the stress of his skintight uniform, so he has to relieve his devil-genitalia every now and then

its true
i wana falcon ditto u.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i wana falcon ditto u.
next WABA, its AWN
cant MM though, i might not even enter the tourny im so low on money right now..

and im gonna do better agaisnt your wario too, i had never played a wario before, you were the first one

but ive played BBQs in friendlys and am slowly learning this matchup....
im gonna get you eventually.... i know the marth matchup well enough to know this:
dont use falcon agaisnt him

>=D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
next WABA, its AWN
cant MM though, i might not even enter the tourny im so low on money right now..

and im gonna do better agaisnt your wario too, i had never played a wario before, you were the first one

but ive played BBQs in friendlys and am slowly learning this matchup....
im gonna get you eventually.... i know the marth matchup well enough to know this:
dont use falcon agaisnt him

>=D
im really low on cash too, i have to fin this tourny or get some money. got 25$ left im gona do singles and somehow find 5$ for next monthly.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
This thread has taken a turn down to hell in terms of spam (well, more so I suppose).

Let's talk about how impossible possible it would be to run a Brawl+ tourney. <__<

/notjoking

Player-3

Smash Hero
This thread has taken a turn down to hell in terms of spam (well, more so I suppose).

Let's talk about how impossible possible it would be to run a Brawl+ tourney. <__<

/notjoking
that would be amazing actually, i would love to go to that

id use Ike, such a funny character

Top Bottom