• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Tenki

Smash Hero
Saturday's Play N' Trade:

So many fucking Sonics and Falcos. I hate you all.

Jamaal is bad at giving directions.

Domino's pizza sucks.

I beat Tenki in a money match for $1 so I could lose it to Zom-B in a money match.
and I lost a dollar to Umby, just to materialize a dollar out of my wallet's random change, and win a dollar back from P3.

All is well.

except for maybe P3.

lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
@BBQ - I just realized this, but when you're playing in tournament rankings, don't worry about whether or not you feel "bad" for someone. Play how you would play against anyone else, note you're playing for money, whether it's a little kid or not. If they entered the tourney, they entered to win, so they have some sort of good play am i right? So taunt them if you want to. Don't feel bad for anything you do.
I guess... I'm just too nice of a guy. The more I get used to beating people in tournaments the less it will hurt :p

But taunting a 6 year old? I'll never get over that. That **** was like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nbUfBg6-ow

Tenki

Smash Hero
@BBQ - I just realized this, but when you're playing in tournament rankings, don't worry about whether or not you feel "bad" for someone. Play how you would play against anyone else, note you're playing for money, whether it's a little kid or not. If they entered the tourney, they entered to win, so they have some sort of good play am i right? So taunt them if you want to. Don't feel bad for anything you do.
In one of my matches against Zom-B, I wifi-reflexed and taunted right under his spawn spot (wtf? that's not a spring), and then he missed his punishment on my taunt.

I felt bad about that >_>

looked like a total jerk lol.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
In one of my matches against Zom-B, I wifi-reflexed and taunted right under his spawn spot (wtf? that's not a spring), and then he missed his punishment on my taunt.

I felt bad about that >_>

looked like a total jerk lol.
You should play melee with me one day. I am a total jerk :D

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
So Full Metal jacked a sign with a bunch of Hangul but no one recorded him playing Barlw?

You people are a bunch of trolls. -_-
Nobody cared to record... lol
It was all friendlies since there was no tournament.
All that I did anyway, was win a close friendly vs. Rayku, and play some teams. But I still **** in brawl teams, in case people (Desu:( ) forgot.

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone.

I exist.

Not sure if you know me but I have shown up a few times during big tournaments to play friendlies. I am okay at smash, but not that great. Some of you might know my skill level.

I wanna get better... So I figure I better start by existing.

Here I am.

*Brawl*

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
wtf you all playsed brawl today when there was like 4" of snow what kinda GA are you guys from

Saltix

Smash Lord
Today, I was feeling pretty good about myself. It snowed, school was out. I got on SWF and saw the official GA Power Ranking. I didn't make top 10. FML

Seriously though, Imma step it up and knock a few people off the list.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
**** Cherokee County. It snowed like crazy but none if it stuck. At least the school computers don't block smashboards ;]

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Desu OBVIOUSLY has the best fox in GA.
He won the melee tournament yesterday at Waba with fox.
FSMASH to FSMASH to spacing with FSMASH to turn around FSMASH combo.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
@ Fox player: I know you probably don't go to smashboards, but I will still write this. Don't use Fox's up-b as your main offensive move. Good job getting a 90% combo using only forward smashes and up-b's in the match you had before ours. Keep at it.
This guy went to the PnT tournament on Saturday. And it was in Brawl *hardly any hitstun*. Looks like you've got some competition ;o

Tenki

Smash Hero
jw, any of you waba brawl people live at gatech?

>_> the only people I play with offline are like, casual players who could be good but don't want to put the time into learning to play better because i don't think they have interest in the tourney scene.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Today, I was feeling pretty good about myself. It snowed, school was out. I got on SWF and saw the official GA Power Ranking. I didn't make top 10. FML

That sucks, good attitude though.

Did the person you played only have one eye and no depth perception or something? What the garbage.

reading stuff like this makes me incredibly ill to my stomach...
QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT
Me You Sf4 my house gogogo

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol hes coming over here for sf4 mars.

find ur a$$ over here too.

EDIT: seriously. hes coming over in like 30 mins

BigLøu

Smash Lord

It's just cause you've only been to one tourney in a while. But you did good on it, and I can see you on the pr soon if you keep it up =)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
jw, any of you waba brawl people live at gatech?

>_> the only people I play with offline are like, casual players who could be good but don't want to put the time into learning to play better because i don't think they have interest in the tourney scene.
Ask around about who the smash players at gatech are (it's us)
me and tong, nobody else really cares about brawl here, and even tong doesn't care that much (he's the noob kirby you beat a while back at some gatech tourney)

we'll see what we can do about playing, i've heard your sonic ain't half bad

Tenki

Smash Hero
Ask around about who the smash players at gatech are (it's us)
me and tong, nobody else really cares about brawl here, and even tong doesn't care that much (he's the noob kirby you beat a while back at some gatech tourney)

we'll see what we can do about playing, i've heard your sonic ain't half bad
lol yeah, I sort of know him, or at least, who he is. Umby told me to look for him a while ago, and in that tourney I was like "you're Tong?" and he was like "yeah - wait, do I know you?".

Like, alot of my friends offline know him, but we have this awkward
"lol i played you in a tournament once. it was brawl though." "oh, brawl, ok lol" kind of acquaintance.

But yeah, I noticed that alot of smash players at GT are either awesome Melee players or bad Brawl players, so I'm generally at a loss for practice since I don't have a Melee main/disc (lost the game to a former neighbor out of state before the competitive scene started, so I waited for the next Smash to come out lol) and I don't have any good players to play with in Brawl.

:laugh:

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
oh i saw tenki @ coc and forgot who he was again lollerx

it's hard to finnd people to play in brawl cos 90% of them have to go to schoooll 5 days a week

Rayku

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon has -the- most epic trip ever. He faceplants like...across the stage. Beast.

Top Bottom