• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright, I'm a little late in doing shoutouts, but whatever...

Reflex: Great MM man. I never expected anything less coming from your Wario. Next time I'll have to take more than just $1 from ya ;) Oh yeah, let your brother know that I had fun playing those friendlies too

Teh Umby: Nice Sonic man. It's been awhile since I played Sonics, and I find yours quite unique. ONe thing though, you kinda did too many bluffs in our matches.

Yoster: Great matches. Enjoyed playing your Yoshi. Glad you and Deo almost won Doubles.

Kismeth: I saw your falco take my friend's money :laugh: I'll get some friendlies with you sometime so I know how good falco players play.

Desu: I'll be there before I go to college to play ya ;) Some people in there think I can't beat you.

Rayku(hope I spelled it right): Nice lucario. I wanted to give a better match than what we had then. That SD took everything out of me. :(

To everyone else: Hope to get some friendlies with you guys. I'm gonna be at Waba much more now, maybe not during the school year, but definitely during summer.

Deo~ Great match, ur diddy is really good although i liked our mario better, i thaught u were gona try to make me go marth by counterpicking battlefiled then go diddy again so i stayed wario but yeah good game. ide MUCH rather get knocked out my a mario then a snake. GG!
I'll let Deo know what you said. He doesn't have a Wii, or go on here.

@VietG: I think you may have messed my friend, Dragn, up. That Usmash beat out Kirby's Fsmash pissed him off badly (as it happened to again, but with me). Your spacing was spot on when I was watching you ;)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'll let Deo know what you said. He doesn't have a Wii, or go on here.

@VietG: I think you may have messed my friend, Dragn, up. That Usmash beat out Kirby's Fsmash pissed him off badly (as it happened to again, but with me). Your spacing was spot on when I was watching you ;)
k thx, before the match with me and Deo i hear about what haponed, and i really duno what haponed either.. yes fsmash hit marth, his foot was in his face but usmash took priority over kirby , bumped him up and into a tip for the win.. didnt know it was agenst viet too. im calling shenanigans on viet's wii. felt really floaty if u ask me.. more than usual. >.>

EDIT: ... just LOL at KingK taking Reflex's dalah.. nukes are gona go off soon. y2k9.. ?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
k thx, before the match with me and Deo i hear about what haponed, and i really duno what haponed either.. yes fsmash hit marth, his foot was in his face but usmash took priority over kirby , bumped him up and into a tip for the win.. didnt know it was agenst viet too. im calling shenanigans on viet's wii. felt really floaty if u ask me.. more than usual. >.>

EDIT: ... just LOL at KingK taking Reflex's dalah.. nukes are gona go off soon. y2k9.. ?
Too bad the match wasn't on my Wii lol.

It's just a mindgame to mess you up.
Just like that 0-death to you on Frigate.

I thought this is Brawl. ^_^

I'll do shout-outs later. I'm at a party on a laptop which makes me sad with its somewhat odder
keyboard scheme & Internet Explorer. =(

bigman40

Smash Master

It was on Yoster's Wii. So you can't call Wii johns =P

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Too bad the match wasn't on my Wii lol.

It's just a mindgame to mess you up.
Just like that 0-death to you on Frigate.

I thought this is Brawl. ^_^

I'll do shout-outs later. I'm at a party on a laptop which makes me sad with its somewhat odder
keyboard scheme & Internet Explorer. =(
Eh... u spammed bombs.. besides i got a ken combo off u so i guess im good :D

bigman40

Smash Master
I just remebered that someone at Waba asked me for the code to save replays past 3 mins yesterday. To whoever asked me that question, here's the code:

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes
040EB804 60000000

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I just remebered that someone at Waba asked me for the code to save replays past 3 mins yesterday. To whoever asked me that question, here's the code:

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes
040EB804 60000000
040E5DE8 60000000
04953184 60000000
04953224 60000000

This one works for stuff like events, HRC, & Target Test too, and shows the 'Press Z' on the results screen.

It's the overall more stable one. ^_^

Dynomite you're just saying it's floaty because you lose to a trash tier character named TL.

No johns! ^_^

/Marth D-taunt

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Just doing shoutout for my first GA tournament.

Korn- Thanks man. Dude I had to fight Big Luo lol the good luigi from GB.

Deo- So glad I randomly pick you as a doubles partner. I SHould of done better and stay alive longer in the grand finals. But o well. SOrry I had to knock you out of winners ><

Bigluo- **** misfire lol I had you that 2nd match. O well Good game dude. anytime you need housing in the EC let me know. I'll invite the best smashers in md/va(including boss). We usually play every or 2week at my house anyway.

Icee- ahh curse your freaking u-air!!.

Bigman- I need to play you more. there will be a next time definitely.

Ninja- nice diddy kong dude.

Anyone else I missed Good **** guys. I hope my MK didn't annoy you too much =p

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Eh... u spammed bombs.. besides i got a ken combo off u so i guess im good :D
yeah, because TL EASILY beats marth in a sword fight. You do see marth's sword right? That's how you play TL, and watching that match, VietG greatfully deserved that win. Good Job VietG.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Melee results:

1) DogySamich
2) Carter88
3) Fullmetal Rarth
4) s0ft
5) SleepyK
6) i don't remember.

shouts:
Bennett, meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i suck at nervous smash bros
if anyone still wants tvc just ask, i'll like drive to your house or something, lol.
my laptop burner no longer works, fantastic.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i suck at nervous smash bros
if anyone still wants tvc just ask, i'll like drive to your house or something, lol.
my laptop burner no longer works, fantastic.
Suck? Hardly. That falco is beastly.

I still say you shoulda just went with something instead giving the Mafia Defense game 3. XD

Full out monologue of why you think you should switch characters, just to stay bird.

___

*Looks at Mars*
DONT LEVEL 9 MEH BRO!!

Exco

Smash Rookie
Yo, melee was fun today.
Gottta come over more often and practice with you guys.

SleepyK, I'll try harder next time to not bore you (._.)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Biglou- **** misfire lol I had you that 2nd match. O well Good game dude. anytime you need housing in the EC let me know. I'll invite the best smashers in md/va(including boss). We usually play every or 2week at my house anyway.
I appreciate the offer man ill be sure then to hit you up if im ever in the area. We definitly need to smash again before you go back, just hit me up whenever your free =D.

Fun matches though with everyone I played. Amazing grand finals set couldnt beat that freakin cheatin good wario though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lunis! We wondered why you weren't at IHOP with us! good stuff beating Calvin (ya jerk) <3

I guess I did end up playing mafia.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Suck? Hardly. That falco is beastly.

I still say you shoulda just went with something instead giving the Mafia Defense game 3. XD

Full out monologue of why you think you should switch characters, just to stay bird.

___

*Looks at Mars*
DONT LEVEL 9 MEH BRO!!
yoooo **** your falco! I didn't know what to do against that **** haha

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
:sniper:

Hey man, my jiggs is 9/10 Entertainment, 1/10 Back Air, and 10/10 MINDGAMES

Whenever you decide to play areal mans game like MAHVEL let me know >:D
Ya know, marty made a hilarious comment that made me think of you.

That being, you outta play Fate/Unlimited Codes, since Shirou has a ROM. XD

___

And I'll take my hand at mvc2 when jill becomes a viable characters; cause well, that's the best I got.

*Thinks for a second*.

Ya know, maybe if I actually look into an anchor or whatever for Cable, I wouldnt be SO bad. (Cause my team is Jill/Cable/Tron).

*Shrugs* I DUNNO, I BLOW AT MVC2.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Some really late shout-outs -

Yoster - I SUCK AT THIS GAME! xD Good MK though, I saw some liberal use of tornado. All that stuff.

Ice - Sorry I ****ed up so much in teams man. =( Your Zelda is amazing by the way. You like **** everything with moves that involve upward motion. ._.

Dynomite - No johns man. Sakurai envisioned a game that as long as we played our hardest, we are both winners that should laugh at each other's mistakes and understand that life brings such moments to us occasionally. ^^

DogySamich - I did have CD Factory if you wanted to CP it. xD

Ninja/Noir - Close game man. Sorry I had to run the timer out on you. Of course Diddy vs. Toon Link usually borderlines running the timer out no matter what. =/ Your Diddy is amazing btw. No need to use MK in singles.

Umby - All you have is mindgames. Simply being next to you carrying on a conversation is a mindgame. You're just too fast.

Desu - I got ***** by you so hard lol. I must devise some method to overcome your penguin.

KingK - Trash talk lol?

AntiC - Burger King <3

Dragn - I'm sorry Marth's feet > Kirby's feet. But it may be because I have gentleman's boots.

Lv.99 - Space Umby w/ Wolf n00b.

@ SleepyK - I could burn TvC myself but my computer is some low-end computer w/o a DVD burner. I have like the ISO though. I tried to burn some myself at my friend's house, but I got DVD error 324.

It might be because I have a bad dump...

or I was using DVD-RWs, while the preferred disc format is DVD-R. =/

Help please sir?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

Saltix

Smash Lord
I see you guys talkin bout it...
If you manage to burn a CD of TvC, I call first dibs.

Like seriously, I'd like to play it.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Ya know, marty made a hilarious comment that made me think of you.

That being, you outta play Fate/Unlimited Codes, since Shirou has a ROM. XD

___

And I'll take my hand at mvc2 when jill becomes a viable characters; cause well, that's the best I got.

*Thinks for a second*.

Ya know, maybe if I actually look into an anchor or whatever for Cable, I wouldnt be SO bad. (Cause my team is Jill/Cable/Tron).

*Shrugs* I DUNNO, I BLOW AT MVC2.

Every game has a ROM. If there isn't I make one. Ask about my Wario xD
But I'll look it up @_@
And that team could run cable on point. AAA
Jill--Idk Ill come up with an assist when I get home.
Tron-- use her lame *** non damage scaling assist.
The first MSP/MSS/MST/Matrix/Rowtron you run across your whole team is done for Q_Q

HD REMIX IT IS THEN AHAHAHAHAH!

Also Black doctors are called shamans...or necromancers >_>;

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yah about vietg's tink i think mine might be better right now
what do you think Dyno???
:confused:
<3 ur tink soo much!! AH! so many spikes, areal combos and all.. u use projectiles but u dont realy on it :D

yeah, because TL EASILY beats marth in a sword fight. You do see marth's sword right? That's how you play TL, and watching that match, VietG greatfully deserved that win. Good Job VietG.
every time i fight KingK he doesnt spam projectiles but i respect his toonlink for that, i win but it is 1 stock 100+ his Tink is really good, but not annoying

Dynomite - No johns man. Sakurai envisioned a game that as long as we played our hardest, we are both winners that should laugh at each other's mistakes and understand that life brings such moments to us occasionally. ^^
GG :D

Top Bottom