• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dyno, the fact that you didn't enter any tournaments or anything is testament itself that you didn't give it a shot, other than that terribly run, crap tournament that shouldn't be considered a tournament.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno, the fact that you didn't enter any tournaments or anything is testament itself that you didn't give it a shot, other than that terribly run, crap tournament that shouldn't be considered a tournament.
that doesnt mean i didnt give the game a shot.

SleepyK

I'm not trying to get you to play melee or anything, but let me tell you how absurd this sounds.

I want to play football. I practice at home in my backyard, read up on some plays, and perform them myself without a team.
I go to a football game and I can't do well because everyone is better than I am despite my home training because they actually play football. My strats don't work because of the previous problems and others such as my inability to mesh with my team, and on top of it all we entered as a youth team in the NFL. We played that one game in the season and did terribly, so I stop playing.

Did I give it a shot?

no.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
I'm not trying to get you to play melee or anything, but let me tell you how absurd this sounds.

I want to play football. I practice at home in my backyard, read up on some plays, and perform them myself without a team.
I go to a football game and I can't do well because everyone is better than I am despite my home training because they actually play football. My strats don't work because of the previous problems and others such as my inability to mesh with my team, and on top of it all we entered as a youth team in the NFL. We played that one game in the season and did terribly, so I stop playing.

Did I give it a shot?

no.
we gotta MASTER of analogy
and Dyno and football :laugh: right but thats not the point
way to give it to him sleepyk

<3 Dyno

SleepyK

lol, footballlllllllllllllll

lil kong, tell me:

is TVC as awesome as i want it to be?

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Dogysamich of course.

I mean, you could always team with BigLou but he kinda sucks.

Yep, Dogy's the teammate to choose.
please note ALL of Umby's sarcasm

hey guys, i think on the 13th we shoudl self set up a smash tourney. Just get a bunch of people to come in, everyday is a smash day so there really would be no pot, just paying 5 dollars for just smash, or 15 dollars for playing everything, and then a couple of people get together and do a small tourney, SOUND AWESOEMRS?

tubes

Smash Ace
don't bother then, lol.

dyno, i never saw you at any melee tournament, and i think i've only missed two out of the past 20 or so.
So then not enough Melee players go to Waba for it to be worth the drive over there on Fridays or is this post not even directed at me? I can't tell.

SleepyK

waba tends to be mostly brawl players, i think. I don't remember what i typed.

either way, my house is smash house until saturday summore.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Marty I got TvC this morning. Me and some of the SRK guys are getting together to break it in this weekend. You down? Get at me.
well, chances are i will be in Florida this weekend, but if you guys are playing next weekend, i'd be down. i hope TvC is as good as i want it to be...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Did I give it a shot?

no.
Never said i practice melee by myself.. and i didnt john about people being better than me. I just stated that i looked into melee for a little while then started up on brawl, that basicly sums up 2 pages of me just saying the same thing over and over again cuz people dont understand, not u sleepy i understand what u are saying and i dont think u are trying to flame me. Thx.

SleepyK

I'm not talkin' bout people better than ya or johning - you just didn't give it a chance lol.
and you said something about tech skill and reading strats i don't remember
so i made an analogy, it's not as exacting as it's being interpreted.
that was my point exactly - you looked into melee, not gave it a chance!

ah well. Smash bros <3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm not talkin' bout people better than ya or johning - you just didn't give it a chance lol.
and you said something about tech skill and reading strats i don't remember
so i made an analogy, it's not as exacting as it's being interpreted.
that was my point exactly - you looked into melee, not gave it a chance!

ah well. Smash bros <3
amen Smash bros <3

SleepyK

pc.
OOH PRE-CONSOLE GAMING
lololol but you can get the whole trilogy - bungie released it for free.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
like Brawl turnout to be *runs from the brawl crowd*
Who are you running from? We all know who good Brawl really is *except for Dynomite and friends* ^_^

Your SERU ZOIT SHAMUS is pretty good. I want match-up exp. Will you be there this Waba?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
i have wuuuuuuurk. =[
uhuh yah
you do:p

Never said i practice melee by myself.. and i didnt john about people being better than me. I just stated that i looked into melee for a little while then started up on brawl, that basicly sums up 2 pages of me just saying the same thing over and over again cuz people dont understand, not u sleepy i understand what u are saying and i dont think u are trying to flame me. Thx.
i understand dyno :(
which is why im basically the opposite of you that im still gonna play brawl tho -_-

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Who are you running from? We all know who good Brawl really is *except for Dynomite and friends* ^_^

Your SERU ZOIT SHAMUS is pretty good. I want match-up exp. Will you be there this Waba?
i know my group sucks at brawl. we are stuck teaching others who want to play brawl but they should really be asking you.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
i know my group sucks at brawl. we are stuck teaching others who want to play brawl but they should really be asking you.
me and dyno are teaching ppl its pissing me off
do they realize WE SUCK TOO
god.... *sniff* :(

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Whose going to waba this saturday? Me and Michael need to work on our B combo as team broken and we need some teams to practice against!

Top Bottom