• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
or you can get it for FREE
from me
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Did you buy like.. fifty extras or something

Also anyone willing to play my scrub *** in GGXX (at the next waba I attend)? I've tried my hand at Axl and learned some basic combos, but absolutely nobody around here wants to play GG so I can't get better at it

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
I just sent my Wii in but I'm pretty familiar with homebrew stuff if that's what you're talking about / getting at. Although my SD card doesn't work with my friend's wii for some reason

A PIRATE'S LIFE IS THE LIFE FOR ME

SleepyK

wiis only support sd cards 2 gigs and under, that might be it.

also they don't support certain formats.
fat16 is beszt

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Oh, that's right, I forgot to reformat it. Thanks for reminding me, haha

So what exactly is all this TvC hack business? Though I guess we're entering PM territory

VietGeek

Smash Hero
or you can get it for FREE
from me
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I do want.

I still have the 3.3 firmware. Although I heard this TvC game updates something or w/e. I didn't exactly follow anything that wasn't said on this thread. xD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol aren't you the guy who talked trash on my vids? xD

No problem though, I do suck. A lot. :urg:
hes trying to hustle us o.0 GET EM REFLEX! <3

btw, reflex ur bro any good? if you could place him inbetween 2 players that normally attend waba who would you put him between.

SleepyK

no updates. no nothing.
it just works.
people who want it:
you want me to do it or walk you guys through it

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
hes trying to hustle us o.0 GET EM REFLEX! <3

btw, reflex ur bro any good? if you could place him inbetween 2 players that normally attend waba who would you put him between.
History says that he goes even with Desu. He's another Dedede player.

I dunno where to put him exactly, though...

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
oh.. k i know who ur talking about now.. he faught desu at impact ll .. scary D3.
he's easier to read to my in comparison to desu. But that's just my thing. He's less aggressive and goes for grabs a bit more often. Which honestly is practically how d3 should be played. Desu just plays extremely aggressive. So depending on your play style one or the other are more/less difficult.

Consider them even.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'm gonna win the december brawl tourney.
;)

note:I dunno if I'll be able to do teams this month though. I bought some muscle milk lawl
money johns.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
he's easier to read to my in comparison to desu. But that's just my thing. He's less aggressive and goes for grabs a bit more often. Which honestly is practically how d3 should be played. Desu just plays extremely aggressive. So depending on your play style one or the other are more/less difficult.

Consider them even.
nope, dont judge elev8 on a 2/3 ditto. anyone would try to grab in a D3 ditto, and desu isnt alwase that agresive. ide like to chalange your playstyal predictions.

GA Peach

Smash Lord

Consider them even.
desu's...aggressive? he camps me a lot, so that's news to me...

Daysoo

Smash Ace
desu's...aggressive? he camps me a lot, so that's news to me...
It's for the same reason that you need to wear your hat mahnitah, why you don't play Chun Li in 3rd, why Kirby ****s on zero suit ALONE in brawl, and why McDonalds is now serving breakfast.

Because your name is MAHTTY ASSBOURNE.

Top Bottom