• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just confirmed with Lounis, doubles starts at 3 singles will begin after doubles.

IDK about registration or pot fee, but I'm assuming it'll be like normal 2:30 doubles registration $10 pot fee, IDK about the door fee, someone should call USGA, if no has by tomorrow then I will when I get home.

Player-1

Smash Legend
WEEEELLL right now these details are set

Doubles starts at 3, singles starts after doubles, it's at USGA on Saturday and we got a decent amount of people already confirmed.

turtl tell kismet to tell reflex to show up plz, I have to beat him.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll go if I can find a ride. Fwop can't go, he got into some parental issues this morning. >_>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
me and dyno can come. I talked to calvin a little bit ago and he said he'd come if there was a tourney assuming Luis is free. Lounis is free?

Lets make it happen! I wanna plaaaay
I think i can show up but i most likely don't have enough for singles/dubs.

Gonna be great seeing you all again, I look forward to it!!

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Sorry everybody for not posting lately.
I've been playing Kato to Nolan Bushnell this whole week :D
Waba has some exciting news & tournaments coming soon!
Details coming when everything is confirmed...

Until then,
Have a great time this Saturday at USGA!

Player-1

Smash Legend
I just talked to the owner of USGA, he says they have at least 6-8 TVs. You get a discount for bring a wii + brawl, $5 and you get the whole door fee paid off if you bring a TV and wii + brawl. Otherwise it is the normal $10 door fee.

leann

Smash Rookie
Here are the details for anyone wanting to go in on a room right around the corner from USGA. The details are posted on the website www.USgamingarena.com if anyone needs more info or just contact Player-1.

The Wingate Inn by Wyndham has an extraordinary rate for US Gaming ArenA that you can take advantage of! Give them a call at 770-649-0955 and reserve your room as a guest of the US Gaming ArenA! A freshly renovated Luxury Suite for $49/Night + Tax accommodates up to 5 persons/room. Their regular rate for this Suite is $104/Night.
Visit http://www.wingatealpharetta.com For Reservations.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Neither I nor 4GOD will be attending this tournament due to our finals being next week and our need to prepare for them. Usually I am willing to sacrifice a day for Brawl but this time it's very important for me to focus on school. This will be the first event I've missed in a long time and it saddens me but that's the way it is. Wish Jorge and I luck on our finals and I hope you guys all have a good time.

DRN

Smash Lord
Neither I nor 4GOD will be attending this tournament due to our finals being next week and our need to prepare for them. Usually I am willing to sacrifice a day for Brawl but this time it's very important for me to focus on school. This will be the first event I've missed in a long time and it saddens me but that's the way it is. Wish Jorge and I luck on our finals and I hope you guys all have a good time.
Mee too. We'll help u guys study lol. I wanna c u vs scatt nao as well.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm sad you guys wont be there.... yet at the same time i'm glad theres less DDDs

i really really hate that character

:(

but his nair is cool.

good luck on your finals!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Do any of you tricks have a laptop and tio on it? If not then I guess I'll bring mine.

Also I'm going to try to get there at like 2pm if any of you want some friendlies before the tourney.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
***** I ****ING TEXTED YOU LOL

Get there at 2. Unfortunately if you need a ride I can't take you back as I am going straight to a party after the tourney

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Well according to P-1 there are around 8 tvs we can use so just bring wiis and brawl guys. I'm bringing my laptop which has TIO now. Doubles starts at 3 then afterwards singles.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I could't find a ride. I had an event already that I forgot about since it's taken weeks to start, so at least I'll have something to do.

Good luck to you all.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno you wanna team for this? i promise im not bad
I dont think i have enough money for teams this time. But if i DO end up entering teams, i want to win enough to pay for my singles and/or dinner.

I will decide on who i will be teaming with (if anyone) at the actual tournament.

Top Bottom