• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Really nice everyone, i had a ton of fun :D Placed higher than i expected (I think 6th or 7th), but nonetheless, all my opponents performed incredibly!

I'll give shoutouts later.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
good **** dyno....

pretty interesting stuff. I would really like to see a money match between Dark Neon and Dyno. They both seem to be around the same skill level.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
good **** dyno....

pretty interesting stuff. I would really like to see a money match between Dark Neon and Dyno. They both seem to be around the same skill level.
Thanks.

Someone still has to introduce me to Dark Neon. I saw a vid of him online playing wario and he doesnt look that bad. Ide be scared to wario ditto him though. Those are just weird.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm pretty sure I got 5th or 6th. One of my opponents was a rematch from SIEGE. Do we have full results on last night's tourney? Fwop wants to see how where he placed(There were a lot of byes).

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm pretty sure I got 5th or 6th. One of my opponents was a rematch from SIEGE. Do we have full results on last night's tourney? Fwop wants to see how where he placed(There were a lot of byes).
if you lost to turtl in losers then you got 5th along with AML

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
why is it that when i don't show up to a tourney it ends up being one of the best U_U
I know how you feel man, I couldn't go due to finals coming up. January will probably be the next time I go to a tourney :(

And I too agree that Dyno vs Dark Neon would be pretty cool to see.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lp got 5th????? what char do you play these days
Desu would have gotten 5th but he had to leave mid tourney. I don't recall him losing to anyone before he left.

Good old 2008 MK ftw.

He almost timed out LP's sonic on YI round 1 but got a dsmash off or something mk related. Idk what happened the next match or 2 matches. After seeing a near time out i'm obv not going to stick around to watch the rest of that set.

In other news. I beat frozen popo with 16 seconds remaining on the clock wario vs IC round 1 on lylat. :awesome:

I feel as if I accomplished something at Georgia Tech.

he went olimar
it was best of one
:facepalm:

Its strange but it's true...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
In other news. I beat frozen popo with 16 seconds remaining on the clock wario vs IC round 1 on lylat. :awesome:

now, if you'd of actually gone the distance and timed me out it would have been the most hype match of the day. but once again, you have to ***** out at the last second.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@P-3: Sonic, Samus, Luigi, and Snake. Falcon was used in the doubles and got me and TGK 4th spot :bee:

@Dyno: Yeah, first match was close, and Dsmash took the win. The second match was just as close as the first, and I quit at the last second. Desu's really good, especially at reaction time. We both watched each other's character, which is why we were standing around a lot.

@Mic: Much, much thanks for allowing me and Fwop to stay the night :D
Hopefully I'll meet you at future tournies, your MK is really good, I hope I didn't disappoint.

@Lounis: Really nice set of characters, I enjoyed the play :)

@4GOD: It was an honor to play with your DDD. I would enjoy playing with you again sometime.

@People I missed: I had a great time, thank you all for the experience.

Does anyone know the player DropkickNinja? He's really REALLY good with Fox, and I found myself having friendlies with him all throughout the tourney.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
I know how you feel man, I couldn't go due to finals coming up. January will probably be the next time I go to a tourney :(

And I too agree that Dyno vs Dark Neon would be pretty cool to see.
sadface

Desu would have gotten 5th but he had to leave mid tourney. I don't recall him losing to anyone before he left.

Good old 2008 MK ftw.

He almost timed out LP's sonic on YI round 1 but got a dsmash off or something mk related. Idk what happened the next match or 2 matches. After seeing a near time out i'm obv not going to stick around to watch the rest of that set.

:facepalm:

Its strange but it's true...

what? desu played smash!?
i think i'm being trolled

Player-3

Smash Hero
so is saturdays tourney going to be at usga?

dyno we should team and be team **** ddd

i'm not using marf in teams tho

milesg2g

Smash Champion
There was doubles.
1st: Michael and 4God
2nd: Me and Dyno
3rd: Scatt and Neo X

Oic, too bad Kismet and Luis didn't go. I really need Calvin to get his SD card back if he intends on being in the CV lol. I already got Larry's clips and it's looking pretty sick lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do we have those full results for Singles and Dubs yet? I'm anxious.

Top Bottom