• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
Me, errr Turtl. Ive pretty much dropped turtl because im sick of the name and just picked up the tag ive been using in matches. Course i only have the °→ on the boards and not in tourney.

Jamaal i use the tag a crap load. I just hadn't named myself it till like now.

Results thread if anyone cares. Btw Lounis lost the bracket and full results which is why im posting this.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11805614#post11805614

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anything happening this weekend? I'm free after 12:30 tomorrow.

Snuggernaut

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm new to the Smash Forums, but I was wondering... Do they still throw the SSBM tourneys at the US gaming arena in alpharetta every third saturday still? I wanted to attend the tourney this saturday (December 18th) but I dont wanna show up to an abandoned building haha. Anyone from GA know?
Thanks! Snug

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hey guys. I'm new to the Smash Forums, but I was wondering... Do they still throw the SSBM tourneys at the US gaming arena in alpharetta every third saturday still? I wanted to attend the tourney this saturday (December 18th) but I dont wanna show up to an abandoned building haha. Anyone from GA know?
Thanks! Snug
Not sure if they did the monthly last weekend or not. xD Hope you get an answer soon.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Thanks! Snug
US Gaming Arena isn't really the best place for Melee. What part of GA are you from?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mom got a rental. I'm unrestrained for the week if anyone wants me over.

Top Bottom