• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
Lol. A random falco player comes to say something bad about a venue? Idk :ohwell:

Idk, ill be happy with a tourney in a garage.

So i hear that player1 kid is gonna get first at this tourney..
Random eh? Okay. U think that's funny? Im going to leave that alone for now. See you guys in June.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I smell a money match between TTL and Dyno! HOW MUCH?!?! $200? I might come so i can knock out P-1 and so P-3 can knock me out... Oh and to take Turtl's money of course

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
Yep, I've been 21 for 15 minutes haha.

I get rides there usually, its really close to my house.

Don't worry Min I'll be back in full force soon.
lol we should go to a bar after a smashfest sometime lou

too bad the venue is a 'public place'. you know you know what i mean
so
where is the venue i scrolled back several pages and saw no address. minh (i think i spelled that right?) i know we talked about where it but i dont know how to get there

BigLøu

Smash Lord
O Ok, I may stop by then after work just to hang and stuff/play freindlies.

Since I don't have a highschool nor will I be there on time I might stop by and just watch.

DRN

Smash Lord
So can I at least play melee there? That would be the only reason I would go tomorrow.
I dont think so they are holding 12 events tmr. i dont think there would be enough space for melee. I dont even think theres gonna be more then 2 set ups for each event ;/.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lounis, if you are going to show up 2mor. Northview needs a peggle player. so, help ol' dyno and turtl out :)

Top Bottom