• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Mew2King and KoreanDJ do it a lot in matches I've seen. Ledgecamping is kinda stupid, and the only time I've ever seen it used myself was when Soft was playing against RAM at the last Waba Melee tournament before last Sunday.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
NOTICE:

BigLou and Desu will be at Waba on Thursday for BRAWL.
Come get some practice in for the two tournaments this coming weekend.

~<3

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
...Does that work? I mean I know sheik could probably ledge stall infinitely but I can't see how one would go about safely attacking while staying on the ledge. I just imagine this sheik ledge-hop fairing over and over and I can't help but think a well timed knee or stomp would end that **** pretty quickly.

Also hows Saturday sound?
Even a perfectly done Sheik Ledge stall has the risk of someone grabbing the edge and taking that stock......

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Wtf even with a perfect shino stall sheik there is a risk of just losing a stock especialy if your playing gay *** fox mcloud lol btw i should be at waba sometime this month hopefuly i can play you guys one last time b4 i leave for good

T3h Albino

Smash Master
which tourney should i go to?
0_o
also
idk if i an make it Thursday
ill ask but my mom will probably say ive got school and tha i can't
i'll most likely be there friday unless something comes up or nobody is there
:/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
tubes, planking is effective because you're in a completely safe zone.
You have invincibility frames if done correctly (if done incorrectly you can be hit out of it)
Your invincibility frames leave a hitbox out that pops you up for a free hit
if they try to grab the edge/stand remotely near it you can decide to hit them or WD quick grab or WD dsmash. If they miss, they're either in an edgeguarding position or they get hit by the explosion and can be hit.
You can also leave the ledge, throw needles/make it look like you're going to approach, then just start planking again.

It also works with jigglypuff (s0ft) for similar reasons.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Norfair and Japes were both on the list, but not anymore
oh well.
Nor should they be. That's common sense.

and I have thursday off, so I'll come play some smash.

i wanna start playing some brawl.

i have no wii or brawl though. so gotta go somewhere or someone has to come here? Who is close by?
I'll go to your place if you don't live too far. I need someone close by to practice with on a dailyish basis. Got work 5 days a week at 5 though.

oh and lastly if someone could hack my wii i would love you. I wanna play that brawl + stuff.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Depends how much you need. I have to see how much I can borrow. I can tell you where to pick me up.

thursday right? five dollars got me from marietta and back, so i guess five dollars will do it since it's a 30 minute drive o.o

VietGeek

Smash Hero
VIETG UR HACK SUCKS!!! all my replays are f*cked up! none are right :(
Little boy should pay attention to the contents of my previous post more often.

Or listen to Bigman.

Obviously the hacks are too technical for you.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Little boy should pay attention to the contents of my previous post more often.

Or listen to Bigman.

Obviously the hacks are too technical for you.
AWWWWW :(

can u get on aim sometime and walk me through getting the hack? :( i was wathcing through em and saw p1 and desu having a suicide feast.

tubes

Smash Ace
tubes, planking is effective because you're in a completely safe zone.
You have invincibility frames if done correctly (if done incorrectly you can be hit out of it)
Your invincibility frames leave a hitbox out that pops you up for a free hit
if they try to grab the edge/stand remotely near it you can decide to hit them or WD quick grab or WD dsmash. If they miss, they're either in an edgeguarding position or they get hit by the explosion and can be hit.
You can also leave the ledge, throw needles/make it look like you're going to approach, then just start planking again.

It also works with jigglypuff (s0ft) for similar reasons.
Sounds pretty gay but I guess you could always conterpick floats, mute city, or cruise in the case of sheik or japes in the case of jiggs and hope for crocs.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Sounds pretty gay but I guess you could always conterpick floats, mute city, or cruise in the case of sheik or japes in the case of jiggs and hope for crocs.
Then they counterpick a stage and beat you 2-1, though.

:/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
AWWWWW :(

can u get on aim sometime and walk me through getting the hack? :( i was wathcing through em and saw p1 and desu having a suicide feast.
There's a guide to hack your Wii in the "Smash Workshop" board.

green greens
*Viet says he'll CP Green Greens*

*<Person> chooses Fox*

*Battle starts*

GGs.

Edit -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWwKu2cnVqg&feature=channel_page

^ First match Youtube processed from the tourney.

BigLou vs Dynomite.

Player-3

Smash Hero
hey Viet, did octix send you the vids he got off his Dazzle?

i played two tourny matches where i did good against BBQ and some other guy...
that would be cool if they were up :3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
wait theres two?

whats on sunday
northview's brawl tournament hosted at WABA.. cuz waba is awesome and will split the profit with northview and northview makes us pay to rent out the gym or even the aux gym.. even tho we told them that they will get all the profit >.>

Player-3

Smash Hero
northview's brawl tournament hosted at WABA.. cuz waba is awesome and will split the profit with northview and northview makes us pay to rent out the gym or even the aux gym.. even tho we told them that they will get all the profit >.>
doubt i can make it.. but if i do im gonna take more than 1 stock off you with my falcon next time

ill play for realz,
srsly.
i will.
srs bsns.
i was sandbagging.
i really was

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
doubt i can make it.. but if i do im gonna take more than 1 stock off you with my falcon next time

ill play for realz,
srsly.
i will.
srs bsns.
i was sandbagging.
i really was
i got waped by biglou :( tweestawked who picks pks1.. i mean really >.>

Top Bottom