• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
first round got f'd over by the dvd so we left the replay its on smashville.
Yeah, I uploaded that first but it's STILL NOT PROCESSED YET. If it's not by tomorrow morning I'll delete it and reupload it.

hey Viet, did octix send you the vids he got off his Dazzle?

i played two tourny matches where i did good against BBQ and some other guy...
that would be cool if they were up :3
OcTIx has his own Youtube profile that you can check. He did not send me anything.

i got waped by biglou :( tweestawked who picks pks1.. i mean really >.>
I'm sorry man...but you need to put down the controller and stop johning. All I ever hear from you is JOHNSJOHNSJOHNS. It's your own counterpick AND it's a neutral in the Midwest, and therefore one of the fairest CPs the ruleset has available. Ever thought of admiting that maybe...you suck? Maybe you don't want to join VietG's little fanclub but please drop out of the Johns Club. Man up, you're ****ing playing -

Wario/Meta Knight/PT/Dedede

MAN UP.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry man...but you need to put down the controller and stop johning. All I ever hear from you is JOHNSJOHNSJOHNS. It's your own counterpick AND it's a neutral in the Midwest, and therefore one of the fairest CPs the ruleset has available. Ever thought of admiting that maybe...you suck? Maybe you don't want to join VietG's little fanclub but please drop out of the Johns Club. Man up, you're ****ing playing -

MAN UP.
Holy ****.

Player-3

Smash Hero

MAN UP.
Seriously

use falcon
then john saying you were sandbagging because you didnt want to hurt your opponents feelings

Player-3

Smash Hero
Spin Dash more than I already do would make me suck more than I do. There's no way I can profit. :(

Considering I'm all mind games and no fundamentals, I tend to fuck up a lot. :(
You have to come to the play'n'trade tourny

tenki is gonna go if he can get the afternoon shift off
srsly.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'd just say, **** the mindgames for sonic. If you're patient enough and abuse the speed that he has, then you wouldn't be in some situations.

Umby

Smash Master
Is Play N' Trade the tournament this weekend? I'm trying to find money to go, but it looks kinda grim. Tenki wll be enough Sonic for you guys even if I don't manage to go.

edit:

@bigman: I'm too aggro to be patient, which is why I NEED mindgames. Plus you can't be patient most times, since smarter players realize most of the time that they just need to wait on Sonic to approach them. After all, Sonic has no real approaches.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Is Play N' Trade the tournament this weekend? I'm trying to find money to go, but it looks kinda grim. Tenki wll be enough Sonic for you guys even if I don't manage to go.
yeah this saturday around 5:30

hey man i play sonic too, mine just sucks

in other unrelated news..

i was the guy playing vietg on the station beside you last weekend the time when someone came up and was like

WHAT THE **** THEIR MIRROR IMAGES OF EACHOTHER

cuz it was sonic vs toon link on both screens
might have been same stage, i was sort of busy

Also, sonic has an approach
have you forgotten about the SBCJASCDRT?
....well its mindgames..

but its sort of a approach..

T3h Albino

Smash Master

edit:

@bigman: I'm too aggro to be patient, which is why I NEED mindgames. Plus you can't be patient most times, since smarter players realize most of the time that they just need to wait on Sonic to approach them. After all, Sonic has no real approaches.
everyone has 1 common approach
run > power sheild > grab or fastest range attack

Umby

Smash Master
Dashing to do anything is not really an approach. An approach consists of using a move that generally keeps you safe as you close distance and try to damage the opponent. Such as Marth spacing tipper forward airs, Falco's SHL -> Dash Attack, etc. So maybe I should rephrase in saying that Sonic has no approaches. You could count SH Fair and Spin Dash/Spin Charge if you wanted, but they are really shitty as approaches. The former's pretty cool for heavies, but trying to approach from long, or even mid-range mos times with it isn't feasible.

edit: Ok, maybe Snake and Meta Knight's Dash Attack are decent approaches, but I personally don't vouch for anyone else on that front.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Dashing to do anything is not really an approach. An approach consists of using a move that generally keeps you safe as you close distance and try to damage the opponent. Such as Marth spacing tipper forward airs, Falco's SHL -> Dash Attack, etc. So maybe I should rephrase in saying that Sonic has no approaches. You could count SH Fair and Spin Dash/Spin Charge if you wanted, but they are really shitty as approaches. The former's pretty cool for heavies, but trying to approach from long, or even mid-range mos times with it isn't feasible.

edit: Ok, maybe Snake and Meta Knight's Dash Attack are decent approaches, but I personally don't vouch for anyone else on that front.
i approach with falcons dash attack

true story

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dynomite you still getting ***** lol

lol I like player 3 XD
and i voted for u >.>

its ok
*hugs*
for some reason i feel better.

MAN UP.

marth too. dont u think that speach was a lil too harsh, i was just trying to learn from my mistakes. poke1 was bad a bad choice against biglou. why must you alwase use your flame bombs on every small thing?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
and i voted for u >.>

for some reason i feel better.

marth too. dont u think that speach was a lil too harsh, i was just trying to learn from my mistakes. poke1 was bad a bad choice against biglou. why must you alwase use your flame bombs on every small thing?
eh you probably shouldn't have used wario since i know that it's one of his worst matchups *presumably worse than mk* and if you didn't know the matchup that just made it worse, but atleast you're learning =].

bigman40

Smash Master
Dyno, I think you have too many "mains" currently. You're still learning things for Wario and PT aren't you? Then why play MK and D3? MK is so popular everywhere else that you have to train hi mas a main just to battle against what everyone knows.

Player-3

Smash Hero
eh you probably shouldn't have used wario since i know that it's one of his worst matchups *presumably worse than mk* and if you didn't know the matchup that just made it worse, but atleast you're learning =].
i am not learning
i am teaching
for one day, all will come to my little chapel on the hillside,
and the children will join hands, and sing beautiful songs,
and the adults will sit and watch in ecstasy as their children learn the truth
the truth about
how yoshi is a MK counter, which was proven
one sunny afternoon on February 28th, 2009
the day a fellow who played yoshi twice in his life
wins 1 dollar off of the best MK main in the state
I live to educate the masses

Also;
DK is a D3 counter

BigLøu

Smash Lord
i am not learning
i am teaching
the truth about

Also;
DK is a D3 counter
Hellllll nooo.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
i am not learning
i am teaching
the truth about

Also;
DK is a D3 counter
I don't even know you and I like you, kid. XD

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Because I'm Asian and suck at Marth. Because my sword is too short.

Truer words have never been spoken in context.

Also I've noticed you used Pokemon Stadium I or Rainbow Cruise (lol choosing that on BigLou would've been "interesting") on basically everyone at the tourney so this is not valid. I'd think with most of your gay stages gone BigLou would've toyed with you on any CP you chose anyway. It wasn't the stages fault man, you kept recovering high into him so you'd get punished with stuff like Luigi's Fsmash which kills you at like 90%.

Stage had nothing to do with it. You just got outplayed. <_<

Man trolling is fun lol.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Because I'm Asian and suck at Marth. Because my sword is too short.

Truer words have never been spoken in context.

Also I've noticed you used Pokemon Stadium I on basically everyone at the tourney so this is not valid. I'd think with most of your gay stages gone BigLou would've toyed with you on any CP you chose anyway. It wasn't the stages fault man, you kept recovering high into him so you'd get punished with stuff like Luigi's Fsmash which kills you at like 90%.

Stage had nothing to do with it. You just got outplayed. <_<

Man trolling is fun lol.
happens to the best of us :/

AntiC

Smash Journeyman

He's mad because you got a high placing than people who are better than you.

And still john about it.

At least that's what i'm mad about >_>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
oh no i know the match up is bad, i just respect biglou too much to go mk or d3. and marth.. for some reason that doesnt work out too well when im fighting him, and pt.. meh.. didnt feel like it that match up. but tbh, i love the D3 and MK match up against wario.. *shrugs* idk why.

Dyno, I think you have too many "mains" currently. You're still learning things for Wario and PT aren't you? Then why play MK and D3? MK is so popular everywhere else that you have to train hi mas a main just to battle against what everyone knows.
its how i play, i dont belive in too many mains.. but these 5 are going to stay for me.. wario i love.. he is way to fun, funny, <3 is a better symbol to describe him.. but tbh, im fine with the way i play, people have been telling me that i have too many mains, but others have been saying that ive been improving. im not gona keep picking up people, just im gona practice with all of em. 3 in particulat ;) ill let u guys stay awake at night thinking bout that.. *sarcastic eye roll*

Top Bottom