• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Naw taking SAT.

Also I don't really wanna go to it lol.

Dyno and Chas really need to get that thread made if it isn't already.

Also I like your avi Chas Boondocks!

Family Pride yeauuuuuuuuuh!

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
My man Toon link been collecting Dust since his encounter with Mew2king. HE SHALL RISE AGAIN!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well that's good to know. Flea told me you were really depressed after playing him haha.

Now everyone's telling me not to play him, as if I'd feel the same. I didn't want to play him @ first but now I'm curious of how bad I'll do lol

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I actually got motivated by playiing him. :D

It looked like everyone else who was playing him was getting destroyed... of course I did too but at least I felt like I could do something about it. :)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I actually got motivated by playiing him. :D

It looked like everyone else who was playing him was getting destroyed... of course I did too but at least I felt like I could do something about it. :)

That's the spirit!

I don't think playing will discourage me from playing lol

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm going. Fwop got himself in trouble, so he's out >_>

I recently met a new player in Conyers, and his MK is really good. I'll have vids up soon. He's expecting to be at Momocon if there's room in the car.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Look at my edited above post for Momocon information everyone! Good luck and hope to see you guys there.

@Jamaal - After this weekend some prob. I've been busy because an old room mate from Ohio is down visiting for Spring Break 'til tomorrow and then Friday I'm playing with Lounis and practicing for Momocon/going to it on Sat. I've got to keep practicing for G6 the following weekend but I'm sure we can play some. I'll shoot you a text. This weekend Terrance might be coming back down and going to Final Round for MvC3/SSF4 and I get to play with his stick, yay. No homo.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
I'm going to Momocon if there is a tournament there. I was just looking around on theirs forums and stuff and can't seem to find any information on it. Anyone have a link?

EDIT: Nvm I found it on the forums. Anyone want to join me in doubles?!

http://www.momoconforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=670
UGHHHH. I wanted to go to that guilty gear tournament as well as brawl
I can't go Saturday due to work, I'm going sunday
guess I'll have fun playing AH3 with VietGeek

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Anyone planning to go to genesis from GA?

I thin kso far it's just me and Calvin but I'm just checking to see if anyone has made plans yet.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I might Lounis, I've been thinking on it, it depends on how much the total trip will cost for me and how much my parents would pay out of a graduation/birthday gift and stuff.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
As much as I'd like to say "I'm going" Idk because I'm not employed. I'm hoping next week things should pick up and I should know. P1, I hope you go and get some rep lol

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
:bluejump:

I need a team mate that will put up a good fight against mic and 4god
Hmmm.... Link main vs. D3/MK team....
Haha, I could try out my pocket Diddy, but I've never used him in a serious tourney and I have no experience in doubles. You could probably do better than me. Plus I'm not 100% on going to Momocon, haha.

How big of a turnout are we expecting to see at Momocon, by the way? It doesn't look like there's a ton of interest.

Player-1

Smash Legend
If anyone wants to pick me up then I'll go and I can team with you if you want Dyno, but if you don't want to then don't worry about it, I'm not all that hyped up for it and I really don't care much about going, but I'm still willing to go.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm going to Momocon if there is a tournament there. I was just looking around on theirs forums and stuff and can't seem to find any information on it. Anyone have a link?

EDIT: Nvm I found it on the forums. Anyone want to join me in doubles?!

http://www.momoconforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=670
Do I have to sign up to the site to see this? I'm getting a forbidden code that's denying me access.

:bluejump:

I need a team mate that will put up a good fight against mic and 4god
Team with an Ike? :bee:

I need the place where this is being hosted. I mean, specifically. My friend said his dad can drive us up to Tech, but I don't know what site of the grounds this is going on. Is it the same place as the GT Tourney I went to in December?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Zatch - It's being held at the GA Tech Hotel. Any information you need can probably be found at http://www.gatechhotel.com/

@Dyno - IT'S FUTILE!!!!

@Huggles - The attendance from our community won't be that high but it's a very large anime convention and tons of randoms will most likely join it so there will be a high entry rate regardless. It'll be fun. Plus I'll be there!

@miles - Will do and thanks for the vote of confidence. Also, I don't know if I'm going to Genesis... I think I decided I wasn't too keen on spending money to travel OoS right now but it might change especially after this weekend... we'll see.

@Jamaal - If I do well this weekend I might buy a TE Stick too :D if I enjoy playing with Terrances.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@Zatch - It's being held at the GA Tech Hotel. Any information you need can probably be found at http://www.gatechhotel.com/
Alright, cool. I'm going with Miles, so I'll hopefully see all the attendees! Haven't been to anything in *cough* a while. This is his first event, so hopefully all goes well. Is 4God going?

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
@Huggles - The attendance from our community won't be that high but it's a very large anime convention and tons of randoms will most likely join it so there will be a high entry rate regardless. It'll be fun. Plus I'll be there!
Haha, ok. I might be there then, depending on how everything shapes up the rest of the week. It's just that my parents live 2 1/2 hours away (I live 6 but I'm at home for Spring Break) and if I'm gonna come I didn't want it to just be like 4 people.

I did wanna play you but I never ended up getting a chance to at either SALT or the tourney in Augusta.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What time do the doors open? I'll try to make it there any time around 12:00PM unless I'm called sooner.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
is anyone able to take Mew2King to momocon?
you can borrow my car if need be.

Top Bottom