• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Will_

Smash Journeyman

As you can see, Alpha kinetically absorbs the blackness from Kismet. Reflex sees this and tries to stop the transfer by going physically between them.

biglou said:
Rofl....sorry for that xD. Feel better man.
lol it's cool. And thanks, I will.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

As you can see, Alpha kinetically absorbs the blackness from Kismet. Reflex sees this and tries to stop the transfer by going physically between them.

lol it's cool. And thanks, I will.
Reflex did a bad job of stopping me then lol
And i will find a way to take you down Dogy:mad:

Waba

Smash Apprentice
SSB Brawl Tournament 2/21/09 Results!

Singles Results:

1: Reflex
2: Kismet2
3: BigLou
4: Desu
5: Player1
5: Rayku
7: Dynomite
7: Octix
9: Scat
9: CloudFox
9: Elev8
9: Albino
13: VietG
13: Umby
13: Antic
13: BigL
17: Billy
17: Player3
17: King K
17: Zom~B
17: F3NIX
17: Peru
17: Turtle
17: Sub
25: Nytez
25: Andrew
25: Akai
25: Neo
25: Even
25: Enliyte
25: LinkQueen
25: Frozen
33: BBQ
33: Hang
33: AZN-B-Boy

Teams Results:

1: Gats (BigLou & Desu)
2: Personally I prefer your MOM! (Reflex & Kismet2)
3: Bring Bling (Zom~B & Rayku)
4: Time for some Action (Elev8 & Peru)
5: Raging Pwner (Billy & F3NIX)
5: Pinky and the Brain (PB&J & Merck)
7: Random (Dynomite & Octix)

Player-1

Smash Legend
1: Reflex (Pokemon Trainer)
2: Kismet2 (Falco)
3: BigLou (Luigi)
4: Desu (Meta Knight, D3)
5: Player1 (Captain Falcon)
5: Rayku (Lucario)
7: Dynomite (Marth, Meta Knight, Wario)
7: Octix (Lucario, Diddy Kong)

Are these right?

Saltix

Smash Lord

Are these right?
Unfortunately most of my matches were MK :/
MK, Lucario, Diddy Kong
Shout outs later.
I;m tired o.o

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Are these right?
i played marth, Mk for 2 rounds. d3 for 2 rounds, wario for most of them. and pokemon trainer. all five for bracket matches.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

@Reflex- I don't like Squirtle. First match was funny though: slipping on my bananas when they're above you on platforms, stage spike, barrel spike =).

@ Kismet- Still haven't played offline, I was planning on asking for you for a friendly after the grand finals, but I had to leave =(

@BigLou- You didn't play me like you said you would <3

@Desu- Beat your Meta gay next time >.>

@Dyno- Revenge from the November WABA =)

@Peru (don't think I've ever seen you on here but still)- Fun talking to you, I don't remember our friendlies that well, but still, thanks for cheering me on =).

@Anyone else I played- Good games, hope to play all of you guys next time.

Player-1

Smash Legend
7: Dynomite (Marth, Meta Knight, Wario, Pokemon Trainer, D3)
7: Octix (Lucario, Diddy Kong, Meta Knight)

Kai?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Kai?

7: Dynomite Wario Marth, D3, MK, PT... GAWD!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i played shamefully :/
i did go all d3 though
cept against 1 match against reflex where i realized i couldn't win with d3
kuz he knew the matchup 100x better than i did

T3h Albino

Smash Master
9: Albino (King Dedede, Kirby)
9: Scat (Snake, Luigi)

Kai?
i fixded it

BBQ°

Smash Champion
hehe, 3rd from last. Oh well. My first tournament. I wished I could've played more friendlies with people.

My john: Versing Kismet 2nd round of the tournament really mind ****s you.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
SHOUTOUTS!!

@Player_3- i respect ur capt falcon sir. good ****, u got a falcon PWAWNCH off me :D GGS

@Biglou- i dont know why i didnt counterpick frig. against you, and went PKS1.. >.> great match on smashville cept the recording got F'd up and blocked our percent and all. pks1 was compleat ****. i will train up and beat u.. some day.

@Albino- ur D3 was really good. nice crew matches, ur crew actually supports you -.-

@ F3n1x- *hug* indeede. good yoshi dittos.

@Octix- im sure if we actually practiced a lil more we would have done better, maybe even gotten 3rd. was awesome doubling with you. good stuff.

@Zom~b- idk how i won that at the end with mk.. great matches

@Rayku- a billion thx for the yoshi man <3.. sucks we couldnt finish our money match tho. ill keep the score in mind. 0-1 u.. we MUST finished it next tourny.

@ Player_1- So we are keeping score now are we.. 1-1 all good.. ill get u tho. i have no diddy players around me so u had the adv over me, and Gamebattles suck >.> at least i didnt go under any stage this time :psycho:

@Teh_umby- ur sonic made me lose a few brain cells.. idk how i won. i dont have 1/2 as good control as u. good stuff.

@Reflex/Kismet2- grats on 1st and 2nd. u guys are too good :(

@Elev8- GET A SMASHBOARDS lol. but if ur reading this.. somehow, i love the d3 match up with wario, idk why but.. yeah. chain throw to u-smash doesnt bother me as much as it should. also that infinate, didnt really bother me much at all. i had faith and i came back last stock, but didnt win. Good Shit

had an awesome time all together,
anyone i missed, u guys are awesome.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts (not much)

Dyno!- good shizz in the tourney matches...get lucky or skill

Umby- good matches i almost won tho :p

Antic- you need to STFU i beat your car in a race lol

Min- that was some nice dancing

Yazoo!!- you gotten a lot better and i thought your chart was kind of funny but super effective :)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
wait...infinites were legal???????
anyhow
shoutoutssss

Octix-Good metaknight (lol pime taradox) main mk v-v
Kismet2- Ohmahgawd kismetttt xD good **** in teams and singles dthrow > dair off platform > dthrow > spike off stage too ****ing good xD.
Desu- i see you alot but uhmmm good **** in teams and you'll eventually get the moneys ;3
AntiC- My apologies for not getting top 5 i will surely not dissapoint next time. and GET AT RAYKU'S POKEMON TRAINER SON
BigLou- Mah best fran =P lol luigi is still amazing and fun to watch you plays
Reflex- thanks for knocking me into losers I HATE YOU ._. lol jk you're super nice :O super nice x) and pt vs d3 is 99-1 pt <_<_>
Dyno-We only played like one match and i was like totally distracted from my loss in the tourny and the fact that "that guy who's name escapes me" was screaming in my ear xD but gg's maybe we can get some friendlies in next time
Xif-You're too happy :@
Player1- lol gg's in friendlies we need to do more d3 vs diddy :3
Umby- stop standing back and watching everyone else :@
Elev8- too cool of a guy reminded me of some stuff during crews
Rayku- Ill be the 2nd d3 to take out your Rurario x)
VietG- Sorry about not being able to play you in friendlies but if you come down to waba like next friday/saturday i will surely teach you the matchup. Great Toon Link =]
Everyone Else- Amazing tourney you guys are awesome xD

tubes

Smash Ace
Ya but that's what Georgia Brawl tournaments are about. You got 40 guys with wiimotes and 20 who think they're good and they all show up at Waba each month to pay Reflex $10. $20 dollers if they're entering teams. I'll see you at Waba tomorrow.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Ya but that's what Georgia Brawl tournaments are about. You got 40 guys with wiimotes and 20 who think they're good and they all show up at Waba each month to pay Reflex $10. $20 dollers if they're entering teams. I'll see you at Waba tomorrow.
Actually that brawl teams money usually goes to Desu+Biglou.

Just FYI.

Player-3

Smash Hero
am i the first one to realize that player-1 put captain falcon as his character?

@dyno-<3

@umby-im picking up sonic.. next waba you and tenki better kick my *** for me, kay?.. ill make you lol at how bad i am

@player-1-you lost..

@vietG-What was that Dtilt lock.. i mean seriously.. i was DIng and SDIng up and out i just couldnt get out ]: great TL, and B+ is awesome, but ike is a silly character

@BBQ-i got kismet my 2nd round at my first tournament too, dont feel alone

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
SSB Brawl Tournament 2/21/09 Results!

Singles Results:

1: Reflex
2: Kismet2
3: BigLou
4: Desu
5: Player1
5: Rayku
7: Dynomite
7: Octix
9: Scat
9: CloudFox
9: Elev8
9: Albino
13: VietG
13: Umby
13: Antic
13: BigL
17: Billy
17: Player3
17: King K
17: Zom~B
17: F3NIX
17: Peru
17: Turtle
17: Sub
25: Nytez
25: Andrew
25: Akai
25: Neo
25: Even
25: Enliyte
25: LinkQueen
25: Frozen
33: BBQ
33: Hang
33: AZN-B-Boy

Teams Results:

1: Gats (BigLou & Desu)
2: Personally I prefer your MOM! (Reflex & Kismet2)
3: Bring Bling (Zom~B & Rayku)
4: Time for some Action (Elev8 & Peru)
5: Raging Pwner (Billy & F3NIX)
5: Pinky and the Brain (PB&J & Merck)
7: Random (Dynomite & Octix)
LMAO
Nytez my twin went to a tourney

VietGeek

Smash Hero
@vietG-What was that Dtilt lock.. i mean seriously.. i was DIng and SDIng up and out i just couldnt get out ]: great TL, and B+ is awesome, but ike is a silly character
I don't even think TL can do a real dtilt lock lol.

Ya but that's what Georgia Brawl tournaments are about. You got 40 guys with wiimotes
BUT ONLY ONE MAN IS ACTUALLY DECENT WITH THAT STUPID CONTROLLER!

Saltix

Smash Lord
Last night was fun. My 1st tourney in a few months. Sorry I had to go early and skip the arranged MMs :(
Also, I didn't get to go Diddy Kong as much as I liked, and I ended up going MK to compensate for Diddy and Lucario's weakspots. Might as well play MK now -__-

DUNGEON EXPLORER!

Shoutouts:
Scat-IMMA BEAT YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS. I'm studying the snake matchup now.

VietG-.25 MM. Still on. Don't forget to upload those videos :D

Dyno!-Sorry I came in so late. We could have done better if we had worked some stuff out. GG

AntiC-Wahoooo. Stutter Step!

Cloudfox- It was cool to actually meet you and play you!

Alby-Good D3. The last match was too close for comfort. We still have a $5 3o5 MM though :)

KingK-YAZOOOOOOOO!

BigLou-I didn't win like I said I would, but I got top 8 haha. next month for sure.

Kismet-Thanks for the Falco advice, I'm going to put more time into him as well. My aggressive style seems to have died into something campy, and I need to fix that.

Rayku-NOOOOOOOOOO. Lucario players have it so good lol. You've inspired me to put more time into him.

Sub/Nytez/BigL-Good Zss, TL, and Falco respectively.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
why didn't I enter this tourney. After playing some friendlies and doing fairly well in them I regret not entering. Hichez will make his return next time though.

Also albino Im the other lucario player what happened during our friendlies. I 2 stocked your kirby wtih my toonlink.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
why didn't I enter this tourney. After playing some friendlies and doing fairly well in them I regret not entering. Hichez will make his return next time though.

Also albino Im the other lucario player what happened during our friendlies. I 2 stocked your kirby wtih my toonlink.
i do recall
good stuff
you shouldve entered
you wouldve done fine x)

Umby

Smash Master
Sorry for sucking so much this weekend. I have no legitimate johns for that one. Guess it just wasn't my day.

@BigLou - Thanks for the ride, as usual. Send my regards to your sister. Great job at the tournament.

@Desu - I hope we play in brackets more. It seems our matches are way more different when that happens.

@VietG - Stop jumping so high with Toon Link. I can't take advantage of you when you do. Your Wolf needs more ground game IMO.

@T3h Albino - I was irritated at my performance all day. I tend to chill when that happens, otherwise, I end up saying things to people that I shouldn't have said.

@KingK - I'm realizing this is the first time I've actually played you. Good games.

@AntiC - Springboard is great when you run into it.

@Dyno - Honestly, I'm actually somewhat irritated at that loss, but out of respect, I'll have to say good games.

@Anyone I sandbagged except VietG - Sorry if doing that offended you, it's just how I warm up. Also helps me not play overly aggressive all day.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
To be honest Umby i highly doubt i'll ever learn the Sonic Match-up. Considering sonic's all mindgames and speed. I won't win since i'm halfway ********. I'm very depressed infact that you have the same ranking as i do. Sickening really. You're much better skilled than me and VietG, but in the sense of the paper you still have a ways to go. Don't SD so much and screw up. Persona's a fun game but you can't play it to the point of bad smashplay xD.

No shout-outs, can't be bothered to them.

Except for Rayku and Zom~B however, how often do you see yourselves coming to waba to practice smash?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
am i the first one to realize that player-1 put captain falcon as his character?

@dyno-<3

@umby-im picking up sonic.. next waba you and tenki better kick my *** for me, kay?.. ill make you lol at how bad i am

@player-1-you lost..

@BBQ-i got kismet my 2nd round at my first tournament too, dont feel alone
Yeah, hehe. It also didn't help that I really underestimated you in our first match. I think it was you that played Melee with me before the tournament started, and you gave me no problem (no offense), so I went into our match using Diddy (I've only used him for about 2 weeks) thinking that I wouldn't have trouble facing you. But you taught me a good lesson: don't underestimate and don't let my guard down when I'm ahead. We have to play again next time.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yeah, hehe. It also didn't help that I really underestimated you in our first match. I think it was you that played Melee with me before the tournament started, and you gave me no problem (no offense), so I went into our match using Diddy (I've only used him for about 2 weeks) thinking that I wouldn't have trouble facing you. But you taught me a good lesson: don't underestimate and don't let my guard down when I'm ahead. We have to play again next time.
that was my first time playing melee in probobly a month..

i dont own a copy of melee or a wii..
so i pretty much leech off player-1 and hichez

Top Bottom