• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Whaat?
More snake and less luigi?

Not gonna lie, I'm probably going to do more MK this month. :)
Well its not really that, its just at first the only chacrter I cared to play in any game was luigi because I like his playstyle and his wackyness. I'm starting to like snakes style more and more though, and I wanna perhaps use him more and see if I like him better.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
cant wait to see your snake lou next waba is going to be beast
Lol my snake is pretty dumb, it likes to jump off the edge and up air edgeguard mks.

And its not really transforming, the only character I have fun with in any nintendo game is luigi, and I want to see if I can like other chacrters as well.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol my snake is pretty dumb, it likes to jump off the edge and up air edgeguard mks.

And its not really transforming, the only character I have fun with in any nintendo game is luigi, and I want to see if I can like other chacrters as well.
Naw, I know that it might not happen. It's just that after some people get a good feel of playing the high/top tier characters, they don't go back. It probably wouldn't matter to me too much seeing as how I'll have uber good practice in the top/high tier matchups, but I just like saying that :)

I'm going to transform into a copy of Brawl
The world will spontanteously combust if that happens....

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Naw, I know that it might not happen. It's just that after some people get a good feel of playing the high/top tier characters, they don't go back. It probably wouldn't matter to me too much seeing as how I'll have uber good practice in the top/high tier matchups, but I just like saying that :)
Playing a charatcer you have fun with>top tier/high tier imo.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I like viets train of thought but he for got one rule
rule number 31 asians are always right. I repeat always . What ever they say goes and is always correct . You listen to then and you prosper. Follow there orders and life is that much easier. If they say jump you jump shoot you shoot fight you fight unless the asian happens to be sleepyk. If it is then he is just trying to get in your pants

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lolwut?
I need a new brawl disc.

After language arts is over, spanish 2 then I'm home freee :)
cant u just RMA it or warentee it?

rule number 31 asians are always right. I repeat always . What ever they say goes and is always correct . You listen to then and you prosper. Follow there orders and life is that much easier. If they say jump you jump shoot you shoot fight you fight unless the asian happens to be sleepyk. If it is then he is just trying to get in your pants
thats racist man..

Saltix

Smash Lord
OMFg. I just found out that you can dashforward and wavedashback wards >__>
I see why everyone loves this game now.
You guys are done for now

VietGeek

Smash Hero
lolwut?
I need a new brawl disc.
Like I said, SleepyK knows how to hook you up.
But he'll probably tell you to play Melee.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hey viet, can i get a link to some brawl stuff? most pref'd infinate replay, and no tripping?
Just go play Brawl+ because it's all the sexyness of Melee w/o the tech skill.

You know, for the type of people who forget how to wavedash and properly zone once they face a Falco. *cough*Viet*cough*

http://www.codecrater.com/brawlplus/USA/kupo/

.gct is for the SD file, TXT is is you use the Ocarina Code Manager and you can select whatever codes to turn on (like Inf. Replay and no trip only).

Kupo's codeset is the most newb-friendly, the other two are more similar to Melee speed wise *cough*try MuBa's once he updates*cough*.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Just go play Brawl+ because it's all the sexyness of Melee w/o the tech skill.

You know, for the type of people who forget how to wavedash and properly zone once they face a Falco. *cough*Viet*cough*

http://www.codecrater.com/brawlplus/USA/kupo/

.gct is for the SD file, TXT is is you use the Ocarina Code Manager and you can select whatever codes to turn on (like Inf. Replay and no trip only).

Kupo's codeset is the most newb-friendly, the other two are more similar to Melee speed wise *cough*try MuBa's once he updates*cough*.
once i have the file RSBE01.gct what folder do i put it in? WADS?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I should be going to waba 2morrow to train some melee with Merc and brawl with Rayku. Whos down!!!!???

Aight Kool Mars! I'm going to be there any time after 6pm

Top Bottom