• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I'll be there this weekend. That, I can promise. Like I said, I'm only available on weekends, but I will be out there every weekend.

That is, of course, unless anyone wants to give me a ride.
Anyone?
Anyone?
Beuller?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I could potentially come to WABA today to play brawl if there was interest. Let me know before like 4-5 if you want to play.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Ugh. Has the brawl disc been found? Has anyone seen it since Saturday?
I don't want to held accountable for it. Jamaal told me that i'm expected to have a new copy of brawl in hand when I come into waba again, but I don't have a copy of brawl for myself anymore, let alone the money to buy two.

This is bad :/

Still working on that powerpointtttt

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Anyone up for some MM's?
-.- people ask and ask and ask and i accept accept accept..

ill money match u if i have any money. depending on how my other matches go.. just come up to me since i dont know what u look like.. u cant miss me.. im young.. sometimes annoying and play tag "dyno"

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Street Fighter 4 : Tonight at 8pm : Tomorrow from 2pm to ? : Sneak Peek : Come play SF4 at Waba : Will be displayed on a HUGE wall for the masses to view the matches : FREE if you register at www.wabagame.com forums and post weekly : HYPE : Come play with us!

Waba

Smash Apprentice
sf4 also at gt for those of you who don't want to play on a big tv NOW
It's actually played on CRT tube TV and we have an output to display it on a wall so that you can see the action from anywhere in the room because the characters will be 10feet tall!!! But the gameplay will remain on a standard tube to prevent lag of any kind. There is no where else that you need to go...it's FREE, it's hyped, it'll have cool peeps to play with, and it's at Waba. Come Play With US!!!;)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It's actually played on CRT tube TV and we have an output to display it on a wall so that you can see the action from anywhere in the room because the characters will be 10feet tall!!! But the gameplay will remain on a standard tube to prevent lag of any kind. There is no where else that you need to go...it's FREE, it's hyped, it'll have cool peeps to play with, and it's at Waba. Come Play With US!!!;)
friends wanted me to ask u "when u guys are doing the GOW2 tournament" >.> sexbox is gay ~ dyno

Waba

Smash Apprentice
GOW can suk my acehole, but my friend wants to know when the next tourney is for GOW2.

(Gears Of War) ;)
They need to go to www.wabagame.com and register on the forums. There is a thread for new tournaments where they can request and get peeps interest for GOW2 tournaments. As long as there are enough peeps down for it, Waba will make it happen. Get involved with the community and help us make it happen peeps!

SF4 is BEAST! Come to the Lock In and play until sunrise! Friday the 13th Lock In...it's gonna be some scary fun! hehe:laugh:

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
My Mewtwo did impressively in teams. I think it would have done less than impressive in singles though... But I'm impressed with myself taking stocks off of marths.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Probably won't be able to go to Waba for the 21st/22nd. Got a speeding ticket that's probably going to get my license suspended.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
really sorry to hear that man :( and Yeah I suck for not coming but merc is neutral..I had to pick him up to go lol

but Yeah, My lil bro got KO'd at his Tai kwon do class today when he was instructed to do a special maneuver he's been practicing for weeks but(from what his sensei said) He slipped and everything went down hill from there his hip and left big toe and ankle got messed up. After I got him I had to take him to my mom's clinic where she works so she can make sure nothing was too serious. dude was fine for the most part but cant move around freely for awhile. by the time it was all over it was passed 9:30pm -.-. so yeah.

Sorry I couldnt make it guys and sucks I didnt get a chance to try out sf4.

February, This month keeps getting better. >__>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
really sorry to hear that man :( and Yeah I suck for not coming but merc is neutral..I had to pick him up to go lol

but Yeah, My lil bro got KO'd at his Tai kwon do class today when he was instructed to do a special maneuver he's been practicing for weeks but(from what his sensei said) He slipped and everything went down hill from there his hip and left big toe and ankle got messed up. After I got him I had to take him to my mom's clinic where she works so she can make sure nothing was too serious. dude was fine for the most part but cant move around freely for awhile. by the time it was all over it was passed 9:30pm -.-. so yeah.

Sorry I couldnt make it guys and sucks I didnt get a chance to try out sf4.

February, This month keeps getting better. >__>
does he happon to play brawl?

*bad time for jokes* thats terrible to hear tho :(

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
no dyno, brawl plays him. You think those characters trip on purpose?

SF4 was the ****, but regardless of how good the game the large backup of people wanting to play made me play melee and brawl instead.

pro tip - two foxes = two mewtwos in teams

@Rayku - is it just the ride that's causing you not to go? That can be arranged that you get picked up, you and Zom~B even. Did this all happen last night? Ironically, i was speeding last night too, i just happened to get lucky :x

Rayku

Smash Lord
I usually take 4 people with me, so I would need a ride for 5 people (me and my friends).

I'm just being really pessimistic about it. I'm just pissed off because that's twice I've been pulled over in 3 days. First time cop was just being a jerk, and the second I was going 85 for like..30 seconds before I realized I was speeding. I slow down to 70 and I find a cop behind me.

How lucky can I get, eh?

Oh, and as for smash yesterday:

Mars: More games shall be played...
Desu: Kirby
Antic: Brawl practice
Mars and Desu as Captain Falcon: Hit that little Fox, *****

Anyone up for some MM's?
$5 best 2/3

Will_

Smash Journeyman
shout-out to everyone I met last monday. y'all were pretty cool and the place was nice.

DESU. I'M GETTING MY 50 CENTS BACK. NESS vs. MK 50 CENT MM.

Saltix

Smash Lord
There's a lock-in at Waba on Friday.
I probably won't be playing as much Smash as usual though. <_____<
What? Why?

And also, if I want to go to Waba, but not for the lock-in, what time do I need to be gone for the lock in time? no money :(

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I usually take 4 people with me, so I would need a ride for 5 people (me and my friends).

I'm just being really pessimistic about it. I'm just pissed off because that's twice I've been pulled over in 3 days. First time cop was just being a jerk, and the second I was going 85 for like..30 seconds before I realized I was speeding. I slow down to 70 and I find a cop behind me.

How lucky can I get, eh?

Oh, and as for smash yesterday:

Mars: More games shall be played...
Desu: Kirby
Antic: Brawl practice
Mars and Desu as Captain Falcon: Hit that little Fox, *****

$5 best 2/3
sure id be happy tew
I thought i had more than 2 MM's
0_o am i missing ****?

Top Bottom