• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
Imo, is when a player plays smarter and uses more practical things to increase his/her chances of winning.
I'd say that I've improved then :)
Also, I've just gotten paid. I have enough money for the Monthly now and some MMs. (Provided I don't buy SF4)

I have them with Rayku, Dyno, and who else? >__>

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Imo, is when a player plays smarter and uses more practical things to increase his/her chances of winning.
He's just trying to troll, Calvin.

You know, Alpha, I can't tell when people have "improved" in Melee, because no one that plays it around here ever improves. <3

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Also, I've just gotten paid. I have enough money for the Monthly now and some MMs. (Provided I don't buy SF4)

.25 w/ me. Don't forget.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It was either you or KingK. Can't remember lol

.25c MM with VietG. Got it.

Anybody know how to paint GC controllers? I'd like my older one painted :)
i hear sleepy does em, but he makes u wait a week for the paint to dry.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Good games last night marty mike g and albino. So I think last night I was playing well but not consistently well.

Games went back and forth and whatnot. Marty 3 stocked me 3 times I think. I got a 4 stock on his Roy. Mike G is a jerk for playing Link, and I finally beat his Peach...when hes messing around Q_Q

Saltix

Smash Lord
Agenda for the February monthly:
--------------------------------------------
-Obtain new brawl disc from F3niix
-Copy a complete gamesave for Melee off someone's memory card
-Money Match various people in Brawl
-Play Reflex in Yugioh
-Win the tournament

This is gonna be one hell of a saturday.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
-Play Reflex in Yugioh
-Win the tournament

i can bring my wii + melee/memory card.

@viet- can u bring ur sdcard and install infin replay before tourny begins?

Waba

Smash Apprentice
lol ... <3
Hey Dyno, did you and Hunter ever talk about the Northview Brawl tourney at Waba? Hunter and his mom came up to set things up and then never heard from them. They seemed excited and even set a date. Let me know if it's still on, so I can hype it for more attendance. If they decided NOT to do it, then let me know, because I don't know what's going on. Thanks.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
@viet- can u bring ur sdcard and install infin replay before tourny begins?
Suuuurrrreeee...

But you did install the Homebrew Channel and stuff, right? Can't do anything w/o the channel.

I was going to ask for no random tripping as well but we need some T E C H skill involved when Desu does his chaingrab and the replays will be messed up if you don't have the no random trip code on when you play them so eh.

I'll bring my recording equipment this time. Hopefully OcTIx does the same.

There's nothing you can do to stop me from being in your bracket. You have no chance to survive make your time.
You again? What do you want replica?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hey Dyno, did you and Hunter ever talk about the Northview Brawl tourney at Waba? Hunter and his mom came up to set things up and then never heard from them. They seemed excited and even set a date. Let me know if it's still on, so I can hype it for more attendance. If they decided NOT to do it, then let me know, because I don't know what's going on. Thanks.
i did talk to them bout it, and know whats going on. i am currently making a flyer that will be posted around my school. i am still thinking about how to do it. like i guess i can make little slips with email contacts to WABA and myself along with WABA's location. they said it was going to be on a sunday but honestly, i think more people would come if its on a saturday, considering we are still in high school and parents wont be so thrilled to let their kids say out till the tourny is over.

Suuuurrrreeee...

But you did install the Homebrew Channel and stuff, right? Can't do anything w/o the channel.

I was going to ask for no random tripping as well but we need some T E C H skill involved when Desu does his chaingrab and the replays will be messed up if you don't have the no random trip code on when you play them so eh.

You again? What do you want replica?
i have installed homebrew, and i sugest tripping to be on, cuz brawl is brawl, but if infin replay doesnt like it, then i guess i have no choice, i also might leave a sign on my wii that sais " leave replays on this wii if u want it on youtube along with ur char/gamer tag" or somethin like that.. and leave a pen around there...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i did talk to them bout it, and know whats going on. i am currently making a flyer that will be posted around my school. i am still thinking about how to do it. like i guess i can make little slips with email contacts to WABA and myself along with WABA's location. they said it was going to be on a sunday but honestly, i think more people would come if its on a saturday, considering we are still in high school and parents wont be so thrilled to let their kids say out till the tourny is over.

i have installed homebrew, and i sugest tripping to be on, cuz brawl is brawl, but if infin replay doesnt like it, then i guess i have no choice, i also might leave a sign on my wii that sais " leave replays on this wii if u want it on youtube along with ur char/gamer tag" or somethin like that.. and leave a pen around there...
1000th OMNOMNOMONOMNOM <3 <3 <3

Player-1

Smash Legend
My name is Hunter, kai?

I needz MM at WABorz this weekend kaithxbai

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
as long as you use diddy i dont give a *** if your name is hunter lol jk

but this is another hunter obviously

T3h Albino

Smash Master
-Play Reflex in Yugioh
-Win the tournament

i need a new melee disc from rayku
*i want to mm him for it*
when i get it im going to need a memory card with the data on it *facepalm*
mm Bo3 5$?
I could scrounge up some cards and play >:D
and thats not happening sorry :)

My name is Hunter, kai?

I needz MM at WABorz this weekend kaithxbai
team for this p1?

MM son? Bo3 $5

everyone, stop playing smash, play SFIV.
Im playing both
AND SO IS MARTY GOD ****IT no johns everybody =P
Good games last night marty mike g and albino. So I think last night I was playing well but not consistently well.

Games went back and forth and whatnot. Marty 3 stocked me 3 times I think. I got a 4 stock on his Roy. Mike G is a jerk for playing Link, and I finally beat his Peach...when hes messing around Q_Q
IR get 4stocked by mars alot
he laugh at me ;(
I R get better at melee
I R beat mars one day

Player-1

Smash Legend
@Albino, I did doubles tournament my first WABA and didn't like it too much so I usually don't do teams, unless Reflex/Biglou asked me partner, then I'll win =)

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
this smash thread bothers me a bit...

don't know why suddenly >_>.

My balrog has gotten better, anyone up for sfiv matches monday?

for anyone who MM'd me, scratch off my MM's i don't know where my head is, if i feel like MM'n during the tourney i'll set it back up, but i'm still in an economic pinch so i don't want to show up there broke. We'll see how it goes.

Top Bottom