• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i think the start button should become legal for blawl tournaments

they should mod it so you get a start counter and you get like 2 of them every stock to try and mess up someone's timing

i mean the game already throws you for a curve every time you try to move why not let the players throw you one too when you try to chaingrab

Saltix

Smash Lord
i think the start button should become legal for blawl tournaments

they should mod it so you get a start counter and you get like 2 of them every stock to try and mess up someone's timing

i mean the game already throws you for a curve every time you try to move why not let the players throw you one too when you try to chaingrab
LOOOOOOL.
Jamaal does this to me already >:(

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
GA's current best foxes are
Cornel (or C....)
MarsFool!
Merc (?)

chaddd also has a good fox

I'm sure there are others, but at the moment I just can't seem to remember them.

as for marths, it's definitely
FullMetal

Then uh, me, i guess?
SleepyK for 2nd best Marth in GA, imho. <3

Fullmetal's Fox is pretty good, too. >_>
<3!!! Someone remembered!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya full metals fox is pretty solid although he always johns about how is so much better with marth xD also last i heard flaming roy and cornel went even so i dunno like my bro is solid with fox too. guys can i be number 2 or 3 best ganon in ga . please :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol cause i been in cali for like 2 months now. But i come bak next week so its settled. Next week saturday who ever want some let me know so i can serve that . . . .
Also ya sleepy i know but hey i thought you played falco what happen ? And guys i promise i will go more often starting with the one this month

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I'm the best Luigi 7thary in GA.

That is to say - for people for whom Luigi is their 7th best character, I am king.

ELLIOT HAS SPOKEN.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I didnt know mars fox was one of our best? Ya carter for sure and cornel . Now i think of it mars dont have a fox Ditto mm . And one for your jigs
We have marth vs sheik, jiggs vs ganon.

I have no idea why you would pay me to 4 stock you in fox dittos when you coul djust come up to waba or I could drive out there and play FOR FREE.

Also lol wtf have you been doing in Cali? Besides enjoying it 10x more than GA >_>

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to Waba around 3:30 tomorrow, unless no one shows any interest.

Any interest?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Put yo chicken nuggets where your mouth is niga ya go ahead and put that down yo and peach vs marth re match you just might beat me this time xD BUT never mind i just call you
@ rayku long time no play man ganon dittos

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hey, if u guys are free 2day. come by northview to brawl, we will be in room 532.. from 3:50-5:00.. if u have plans at waba, its ok! Northview is 10minutes away from waba!

ALL U MELEE FOLKS ARE INVITED TOO, IF WE GET A GOOD CROWD, WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO SET UP MELEE!

we need more good people! northview must improve.. If i get lucky this person will show up to do a LOL 5$ money match with me cuz he said "WARIO?!, wow u must suck that character is garbage." well who do u main? "mario" ........ money match? "sure!

i have one more.. some freshman come in one day, and started talking like he runs the place. while he was playing brawl teams (i ofcorse am in the match) something hapones and he also disrespects wario, i turn and casually ask him for a money match and he is all like "u wana go" ..... awkward/confused moment.... maeham and i look at eachother and move on with our lives.

anyone else have any good stories like that? they are too fun...

bigman40

Smash Master
hey, if u guys are free 2day. come by northview to brawl, we will be in room 532.. from 3:50-5:00.. if u have plans at waba, its ok! Northview is 10minutes away from waba!

ALL U MELEE FOLKS ARE INVITED TOO, IF WE GET A GOOD CROWD, WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO SET UP MELEE!

we need more good people! northview must improve.. If i get lucky this person will show up to do a LOL 5$ money match with me cuz he said "WARIO?!, wow u must suck that character is garbage." well who do u main? "mario" ........ money match? "sure!

i have one more.. some freshman come in one day, and started talking like he runs the place. while he was playing brawl teams (i ofcorse am in the match) something hapones and he also disrespects wario, i turn and casually ask him for a money match and he is all like "u wana go" ..... awkward/confused moment.... maeham and i look at eachother and move on with our lives.

If you want some practice, I'll do some matches when I'm back home next month. I got spring break on the 13-23 so like, every weekday, I'll probably be at waba practicing.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Just go to Waba. We don't wanna go to a high school :[

Fullmetal I think you love Golden Sun and Fire Emblem just as much as I do. You have too many cool points in my book.

Daysoo

Smash Ace

I'll be at Waba after class tomorrow.
I'll call you around 3:30PM to get directions to the school (or the address) from there.
Tell them I am "willing to bet cash that I can beat anyone there in a 1v1 using the rules that are usually at Waba".
Don't use the term 'money match'. ;P
I'll bring a setup if you want.

OR:

Show up at Waba, seeing as it is free Monday through Thursday, and ten minutes away.
I'll call you either way. :p

PS: No. I am not above exploiting the egos of teenagers. <3

Top Bottom