• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

bigman40

Smash Master
Dude what Maryland tourney?

Though I have ridejohns too so I can't exactly help. I've just heard about this tourney twice and it sound extreme.
It's called VGBootCamp and The person that's leading it, God-is-my-Rock, sent out sick invitations to it. This is the one they sent me:

I'm trying my best to get to this as it's the biggest tourney that I'll be at if I go. (there's a good amount of pros trying to get there now.)

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
It's called VGBootCamp and The person that's leading it, God-is-my-Rock, sent out sick invitations to it. This is the one they sent me:

*bigman's invitation*

I'm trying my best to get to this as it's the biggest tourney that I'll be at if I go. (there's a good amount of pros trying to get there now.)

i wanna goooo.

well..i wanna get a cool invititation.

Rayku

Smash Lord
if there are going to be people there, I'm definitely coming. I'll be there until about 3:30

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
this is everbody go to waba..day..somebody call me when they are there and ill go up there 631-484-0733
How bout you drive down here and get me or pay for my gas.

Until then, ill just sit here, watch some anime, Smashturbate, etc etc.

I think im supposed to be somewhat in that area today cause I'm supposed to be going to East Point to practice some SC4. Dunno if that's actually going to happen or not, though.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Probably both LOL

Remeber that $32? I'm down to 9.
XD

I'll call you later if i need to.
yo, get a job xD but tell me whenever my friend.

if two captain falcons in melee hit a jiggs at the same time from opposite directions, where would jiggs go?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i haven't slept and my left hand is sore from smash bros at chaddd's house (also gay buttsex of course)
so my waba attendance is pending now

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Probably both LOL

Remeber that $32? I'm down to 9.
XD

I'll call you later if i need to.
dang.. well here's whats up.. im failing 3 clases atm and my mom is really pissed at me. she sais i cant go to waba till i show some sighns of grade improvments so ill work hard and bring some good quiz grades home and hopefully she will let me go to waba on the 21st (most likely i will be going dont count me out just yet, remember 2mondays ago antic? ;) )
so if i am really good and make a deal with my bro i guess i might be able to pick u up depending on how far u live from waba. im not sure tho. ill just try my best to get u a ride.. but u might have a better chance getting one frmo antic.
if ur on aim ill give u the latest on if i can or cant give u a ride.

yo, get a job xD but tell me whenever my friend.

if two captain falcons in melee hit a jiggs at the same time from opposite directions, where would jiggs go?
jigs would stay in the same place?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
@dyno- does this mean you cant go to my bday party

and also jigs would explode obviously-_-

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dude school started like a month ago i'd be mad too if my kid were already failing
please note that there is only like 4 grades in the gradebook right now.. would u want ur parents to be pissed just because they dont understand how the grade book works? i miss one assignment and i fail :(

Top Bottom