• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!
Kadaj is pri high-level. I don't see how people are ignoring that Kadaj is pretty **** good at Brawl, just because he's in NC.

I expect some pretty decent results from him, hell Ragnarok too; he's pretty good. I can't say if he knows the D3 matchup well considering he only knows the d3 MU from Villain and LoVe. I like how people are trash talking NC even though they are legitimately giving us their attendance and time. :|. They didn't that to us at Herb 3. Save it for the tourney xD

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I heard a rumor that Waba/USGA is gonna start having SC2 tournaments (Starcraft, not Soul Calibur, although that would be cool too)

IS IT TRUE?!

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Why don't we just make friends with NC? Why is NC coming down just to trash talk us? NC knows they can't win so we might as well be the better people and make friends. lol

*CT*

Smash Lord
Bros from GA, I was born there, my soul is there at Ft. Benning. I really wanted to come down and meet a few of you but it looks like I can't make it. Hopefully I'll see a few of you at MLG Raleigh. Can't wait to see the results.

Purple

Hi guys!
I guess Jamaal is just blind to the fact that NC is trash talking us first
You think I read this thread in full? I'm surprised I even post in it LOL

HAHAHA

oh, man, that was a good one. heh, you almost had me going there for a while... oh wow... no... no. oh god, no...

you won't even get past alby here... ha ha oh god, no...

Isn't alby on the PR? And you aren't? :p

Purple

Hi guys!
yeah, thats the point. i never said it was me who would stop them from taking the top places, i just said it was funny that they thought they would.

pay attention.
Well, this is what it feels you're implying.

By saying, they wouldn't even get past alby, makes alby seem like a lower point of Georgia that they wouldn't even be able to pass because they are just that bad. This makes it seem like you're belittling how good Alby is, which is why I brought up him being on the PR and you aren't, and that even if they didn't get past Alby, that Alby is actually a decent player.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Elliot - Most likely US Gaming Arena will be putting on SC2 tournaments. Min will most likely not be directly involved though. USGA puts on a lot of other tournaments though and you can see some of them at http://www.usgamingarena.com/gaming.php whenever they update it or at the Scheduled Events page.

@NC - Glad to hear you guys are coming. I really want to play Kadaj because Terrance/D0N keeps telling me how good he is all the time (apparently a lot better than me :p) and he can help me learn the Marth MU. Also, hanging out with my DK bro Rag will be a super bonus. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all.

I'll most likely be at the monthly now, I'm working out the kinks so I'll see all of you there. Hopefully we can do pools; I love pools.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Trash talking is half the fun. We all friends, but in anything competitive, you gotta trash talk, or ur a *****. So like i said, rag and or kadaj will be winning this, and next monthly, me, stingers, shady and foxy will be here as aswell. Love GA and y'all peaches. I aint talkin about Mike G.

D0N

Smash Ace
Kadaj winning means nothing for NC lol. Does NC suck so much they gotta depend on OoS? :laugh:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Kadaj is NC now, and will be for like a year lol. Yeah i think it would count.

This aint even about him living in NC, when he ***** it will be cool just cause he's our boy.
Plus, rag's winning the tourney anyway.

D0N

Smash Ace
Kadaj is NC now, and will be for like a year lol. Yeah i think it would count.

This aint even about him living in NC, when he ***** it will be cool just cause he's our boy.
Plus, rag's winning the tourney anyway.
Nah it won't count. Whatever makes you feel better though. Its my old training partner or a DK main or a cool state so its a win win win for me.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Like-wise, wait.....hm I might be able to come next month, I'll definitely try, any NC's bro's wanna hook me up with a ride?

I still want OoS exp, :p I don't trash talk, cause trash can't talk :O

Top Bottom