• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
wow I'll $20 mm anyone who lives in georgia just saying.

biglou? kismet? get at me
just not at this >___>
20$? Hmmm sounds good. Whenever you can get down here and I don't have Marching Band or Soccer or something stupid preventing me lol we defiantly do that. Wanna see the best NC has.

this is NC we are talking about......

jk

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*Wlaks in*
*Reads*
Uhm, have i stubled upon GA social thread?
Never really knew what to do in here, so just thought i'd ask:rolleyes:

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
:( I was l planning on showing up bigman. I always love playing your raichu.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
No. Ill be there. I can't go to the next monthly ,because I will have band camp that Saturday.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
So, I won't be able to make this. Everyone should come back for the July monthly so I can play everyone :D
Darn. That's kind of the nail in the coffin for my attendance too. The only other person I was really hoping to see there was Billy, but I can see him back at Auburn.

bigman40

Smash Master
Darn. That's kind of the nail in the coffin for my attendance too. The only other person I was really hoping to see there was Billy, but I can see him back at Auburn.
Sorry. I hope you can come to the next monthly at least. Hopefully my job doesn't get any gigs on that day (I never know until the last minute). Anyways, I could still come to this afterwards to play people in friendlies, but it won't be until like 7 or so.

Edit: Yeah. Have to film a baseball series.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yeah, we can do that.
i'm at SPSU 9southern polytechnic state university)

address is 1100 South Marietta Parkway.
we should have about enough room for 4.

my cell is 404-441-2088.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
where there be a livestream?

@kadaj, is sushi man going to this? if soo, im going to kill myself for not going.

btw, how are the seedings going to be done? no matter what big tourney it is, NC always gets placed with each other lol.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
btw, how are the seedings going to be done? no matter what big tourney it is, NC always gets placed with each other lol.
I'm thinking if the tournament gets 35 to 40 entrants than there will be pools. You've been saying NC is going to wreck and now you're johning about seeding before it even happens ;)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I'm thinking if the tournament gets 35 to 40 entrants than there will be pools. You've been saying NC is going to wreck and now you're johning about seeding before it even happens ;)
wtf? where did i john? i asked how the seeding will be. That's like a very common question when going to any Oos tourney.

edit: lol i heard about what Florida did to Texas at winterfest with the seedings. i lul'd heartily.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I'm sorry, i can never tell online. Sarcasm and joking always gets me confused. Y'all will have a blast chilling with NC in person.

Top Bottom