• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Dawg I'm ****ing terrible at smashbros, anyone who loses to me or hell even drops a game to me at this should probably quit smash....and life. :laugh:

Rayku

Smash Lord
I always thought of Louisiana as the borderline between midwest and ATL south, so yeah Lee Martin/Seibrik are the best Metaknights in ATL South

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
im soooo mad i cant come to this wow
Why can't you go?

If I end up coming to this, I want to play everyone OoS in friendlies.
I wanna get as many friendlies with OoSers as possible at this tourney.

Also I'm really glad NC can make it to this. Should really increase the turnout and stuff. I wish Florida would drive up and come to a Waba tourney :/

@D0N: You're gonna enter brawl??

stingers

Smash Obsessed
die in a fire

and im jk >.>

and hey GT, some people just can't win with their mains. like raggy, and kadaj. it's cool, thats why mk exists

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I will not be here, but shady stingers and I will definitely be at the next monthly. For right now, we will just root on kadaj and rag.

and happy birthday.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Shame I won't get to see many/any NC at this, but I'm coming back to Greensboro in July so I can Smash with y'all then go to a WABA monthly and smash with Bama too. I don't really care about Georgia. They possess weak knees.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
No thanks, I'd rather stay home and fight level 9 cpus. I believe they give the ultimate training regiment, especially when fighting three at the same time.

And wtf happened to the 135 in your name? Now I won't be able to call you Mr. IchiSanGo

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
die in a fire

and im jk >.>

and hey GT, some people just can't win with their mains. like raggy, and kadaj. it's cool, thats why mk exists
LOLOL so true.

rag's dad's birthday is sat and it's father's day sun. so he's about 50/50 as of now.

if he can't go I'll find some quality players hopefully.
SONOFA*****

Whats with all these NC players and their Fathers day stuff :/

Top Bottom