• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
looks like there were some good matches played.

anyway, i won't be here next weekend, so everybody have fun. sorry i couldn't get a ride :-/ maybe another time.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
these results

i don't understand them

i tried running it through google korean > english

but it doesn't even know

DRN

Smash Lord
Combo Breaker
Brawl Singles Results:
1: Kismet
2: Scatt
3: Reflex
4: Micaelis
5: Billy
5: Bigman----Scatz
7: Turtl
7: Neo-X
9: Rayku
9: Osmo
9: Riley Freeman---Albino i believe
9: TGK----Great kazoo
13: Gilbert

See ya all next week at the monthly!
^^above is small translations.

Im pretty disappointed in myself overall. I did some pretty dumb things this tourney and fell for things that were so obvious that it was dumb. I also really wish there was teams :/. But good stuff to everyone who did well. Had a lot of fun timing Kazoo out w/ wario in tourney. Dyno needs to do it more often lol. Friendlies w/ Calvin were also pretty awesome. Falco vs Zss is sooo ******** that its hilarious.

Lion King <3

Purple

Hi guys!
wow, you guys got ate up for breakfast. This is a weird tourney result list, however, top three are not included. By the rules of the PR. Only the people who entered all three tournaments will be on the FMPOV. Until Lounis and other PR members enter three tourneys, the Fmpov is going to look very weird; drastic even. Scatt will be #1, turtl #2, etc.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Couldn't make this due to little sister's birthday,
I won't be able to make the monthly, due to unexpected death in the family

I would like to play brawl sometime before friday please

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm thinking of throwing a Smashfest sometime this week if you guys are interested. Sadly, I'll be unable to have people over until 4 on Monday, 6 on Tues/Thurs, and 8 on Wednesday. If you want one, just text me or something about what time works best and I'll make it happen.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I'm thinking of throwing a Smashfest sometime this week if you guys are interested. Sadly, I'll be unable to have people over until 4 on Monday, 6 on Tues/Thurs, and 8 on Wednesday. If you want one, just text me or something about what time works best and I'll make it happen.
i'll be able to make it wednesday if i can get a ride. i don't get off work/school till 6/7:30 on monday/tuesday respectively.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Pretty sure I'm coming to the monthly Saturday. I'll try to assemble some more people from the Birmingham area too.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wha!? We missed Combo breaker? I thought it was next weekend. :[

George, I know for sure Jason and I are interested. I just need to see if I can come up with the money before Saturday.

I'd probably need something around $50 to handle door fees, singles and doubles, gas money, and food money. <.< I'm tempted to just gamble with my food money with $5 MMs.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i saw dat **** on FB

dat **** was rockin, alby

you went all out when you started spittin

you went ahead my mannnn

Player-3

Smash Hero
LOL @ jamaals new name

England is an odd place. Wasted girls ride in taxis wearing playboy bunny suits and screaming, and they even have nude bikers

I approve of the 16 drinking age too

In france now , going to louvre tommorrow :D

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I know im going to be at the monthly.

And honestly I cant ****ing WAIT!

Id expect 30+ at the monthly though.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm going to try to go to the monthly but the people who normally drive all aren't going... (D0N, Scatz, (maybe Lounis?)) so I'll see what I can do. Maybe Mike can take me home or something (I can get there fine but I have no ride back) I'd pay for gas money.

Lounis just texted me and is coming over to my place right now. Anyone else is welcome to come too and stay as long as you want. Text me if you're coming to give me a heads up.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I too expect a good turnout. I will be showing up to this. Im rather scared because i havnt had any practice at all. Last practice i had was at the May monthly.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Just stopping by to say that some of NC will be here to win everything and collect your money. Thank you for your time and I wish y'all the best of luck.

Top Bottom