• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
SleepyK got extra-beast at smash bros
THIS.
I'll beat that ******y-falco next time though. ;)

Quick shout-outs:

Albino- I ken-comboed you in brawl. You should get better at this game.

Yayuhzz- Thanks for coming down dude, it was great seeing you again and hanging out!

Rayku- I'll get at that Roy a little more next time~!

Lounis- You should enter melee. You've gotten really good.

All the melee players who didn't show up in time or left before singles- You make me want to cry.

Everybody- Go to Final Round. Help make us not look ****ty to other fighting game communities.

DRN

Smash Lord
Mike dude i ***** ya w/ my marth so bad i would have felt bad if i continued :p.

@Artdude- Have any matches of me using falco/zss on ur wii? Mainly zss since she lost her umf(how do u even spell that?) :[

VietG is lying about not playing brawl. Hes just mad i told everyone, he wanted to surprise everyone when he enters next time. Hes also shy and doesnt want attention.

DRN

Smash Lord
I was planning on going to FR but am no longer sure. If door fee is 30$ or 35$ w/e then it makes me rethink..... I mean it might just be to much for me. Gonna think hard if im goin or not. Btw i need a ride if i do go ;o any volunteers?

Mainly just wanna go for teams, Double ZSS is sexy

Umby

Smash Master
I was planning on going to FR but am no longer sure. If door fee is 30$ or 35$ w/e then it makes me rethink..... I mean it might just be to much for me. Gonna think hard if im goin or not. Btw i need a ride if i do go ;o any volunteers?

$30-$35? forget that. after the 20th i'm saving up for herb3...

on that note, would anyone like to get their wii hacked?
**** you both.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yeah umby how long did it take you to notice smashers are like the cheapest community? <_<

i would help the cause for melee and probably get a chance to play continuum shift too (we all know someone will bring the goods since i really do believe everyone good in the traditional fighting game communities have some sort of super job)

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace

I can't make it to FR :dizzy:

DRN

Smash Lord
I can't make it to FR :dizzy:
Lol this just swayed me towards not going even more. But i still dont know what exactly to do. Will figure out some time this week. Stupid prices

Elev8 u owe me teams next time were at the same tourney.
Need to represent dbl zss

milesg2g

Smash Champion
awww ****.
I'm just now finding out about this ****. I thought it'd be later in the month but w.e I'll try to scrape up 30$ from some1 i have no idea how i'll get there though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1) yay
2) sleppyk
3) doggie sando
4) bike lee
5) fullmenthol
5) mercland
7) h4rd
7) ovonte
9) bbq
9) dan

Rayku

Smash Lord
Use a level 1 to practice tech skill on. If you want to practice shield pressure, put the damage ratio at .5 and the handicap (whatever it is, I have to configure it randomly every time) appropriate.

Top Bottom