• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
VietG - Thanks for bringing Brawl+. I had a moderate amount of fun playing. Sucks we couldn't do a $1 entry thing or anything :/
I blame Brawl pools and the lack of Brawl+ set-ups. We could've had 14-16 people if we started around the time Brawl teams did but we only had two set-ups. =/

First Marth I ever played was VietG. I could link you the videos, but I'm not out to humiliate anyone.
Pretty sure I could delete those videos. <_<

Also I don't mind too much since it seems to get my name out. Which is both good and bad I guess. <_<

shoutouts:

vietg you better put that vid up

everyone else: watch me jv 4 stock vietgs kirby in brawl+ with ike

maanlyyyyyyyyyyy
i dont know how to play kirby leave me alone plz :048:

VietG- Good to hear your gonna play brawl again. Now that everyone knows it too you can show them how much you have been practicing your marth ;].
i knew he won money but i didn't know he was playing the game again

****it vietg
Sure is, he decided he was gonna show GA how to play Marth. He also beat Neo X in a 25 cent mm.
Why am I getting trolled so hard. I refuse to play Brawl obv :012:.

I will not enter a Brawl tournament and I will not play 'that game.' >=(

VietG is too asian to play Marth effectively in Brawl.
this is also why

VietG: Your Marth is pretty good. Just work out those kinks I pointed out and you'll be even better. And also, don't forget those practice tips I gave you. If you can chaingrab and combo fox on final destination 0-death, you will know how to combo on the other levels.
Yeah thanks bro. I need to tighten up my game and keep hold of stage control when I have it otherwise I'll never get it back. =<

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, I agree. After the tournament, it kind of appeared that pools were...not such a wonderful idea. Good on paper, not good in execution. Oh well, lesson learned, everyone had fun.

LOL I never link anyone to those videos. The closest instance was when Devin found them and said "A Lucario of that caliber wouldn't stand against our Marths, our Snakes, and definitely not our MK's" (in regards to SC's Brawl scene). I just know they're there :) They remind me of the glory days.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Just letting the word out now AU is planning another tournament in May and this time we are shooting for DOUBLE the entrants of the last tourney.....It's gonna be amazing so Go Hard or Go Home, thread will be up latter this week

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Just letting the word out now AU is planning another tournament in May and this time we are shooting for DOUBLE the entrants of the last tourney.....It's gonna be amazing so Go Hard or Go Home, thread will be up latter this week
: D

10 :D's

PB&J

Smash Hero
tim-ill play blazblue with u and what were thee melee results. i didnt even know the tourny was going to be a decent size. i would of went then

Umby

Smash Master
Change of plans. There's a slim chance that I might be able to make it to Final Round. Cross your fingers.

If I do make efforts to show up and half of you *****s aren't there, I will refuse to support GA's Smash Brawl scene any further.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Melee results were as follows:

Singles:

1. everlasting yayuhzz (in grands from winners, but split with Sleepy)
2. SleepyK (in grands from losers, split with Yay
3. DogySamich
4. Mike G
5. FullMetal?
5. Soft?

Teams:

1. Chaddd/everlasting yayuhzz (to grands from winners, split with Soft/Fullmetal)
2. Soft/Fullmetal (to grands from losers, split with Chaddd/everlasting yayuhzz)
3. Dogy/Rayku

That's all I can remember.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Better late than never shoutouts:

Player-1: Thanks for helping with the last min advice, it didn't help :(
but that's my fault lol

Reflex: Good games, finally got to play you in a tournament setting; I have to say, I DO believe the hype haha. I'm glad I at least got a stock off o.O

Elev8: Good games as well, I've never had to experience the IC CG before, life lesson learned: don't get grabbed; I like your peach and D3 as well.

Rayku: Congrats on the victory on the iron man; I was having trouble deciding who to use after diddy kong; I went with snake and I think that was a bad choice; I don't really think it was close, but I'd like to do it again :) Oh yah, I forgot to barline :(

Scatt: I wanna beat you one day LOL

Turtl: You scared man? You didn't play me @ all =[

GTR: Why didn't you show up man?

T2: I enjoyed the matches, good TL/MK man. I think you're the 2nd person to ever beat me in a MK ditto o.o

Dyno: Wario's gotten better man, we need more matches! Now that you have your wiimote, could you record that replay??

Diablo: *****es be trippin mayne! But oh well, Good games man, you played with the best Ike in the world LOL :ike:

Lou: I wanna beat you one day too LOL. Good games

Jamaal: Link Combos for everyone

Deo: I like your lucario; kinda makes me wanna play him again/more often :/

Scatz: How you like them lucarios? surprisingly, we didn't play either, we gotta get some more matches mannn

Micaelis aka Mike: Good games man; once you get the tech stuff going, gotta teach me the DK matchup. Hope you ran a train on those burgers btw LOL

Everyone else: Hope to see you again

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm getting blazblue next week,

thought you might want to know.
why would you invest in nu trigger when you can wait out/import BBCS/obtain it? :048:

o_O

what is this next tournament we speak of? combo breaker? :012:

Daysoo

Smash Ace
tim-ill play blazblue with u
I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm playing blazblue at the next tournament. Anyone here who plays online with ps3?
I'll believe it when I see it.
Sent you a PM with my PSN ID, though.

why would you invest in nu trigger when you can wait out/import BBCS/obtain it? :048:

o_O
Because the wait will be longer for CS than say, Super IV.
Also, people still play CT because it's widely available, despite the fact that CS is better.
I wouldn't expect CS on consoles stateside until at least Fall of this year.
Oh, and **** a Nu. I eat that ***** for breakfast.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Melee results were as follows:

Singles:

1. everlasting yayuhzz (in grands from winners, but split with Sleepy)
2. SleepyK (in grands from losers, split with Yay
3. DogySamich
4. Mike G
5. FullMetal?
5. Soft?

Teams:

1. Chaddd/everlasting yayuhzz (to grands from winners, split with Soft/Fullmetal)
2. Soft/Fullmetal (to grands from losers, split with Chaddd/everlasting yayuhzz)
3. Dogy/Rayku

That's all I can remember.
Super "f*** dogy, we aint givin him money" bros.

Top Bottom