• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
K, btw pre reg me for the tourney/lock in or whatever.

I'm assuming entrance fee for the tourney is included with lock in?

Purple

Hi guys!
Pre-Registering :D. Btw when i get out of this class and finish my exam we can talk about brawl like we were supposed to yesterday, i generally had too much to do :(.

1. Biglou
  2. Kismet
  3. Reflex
  4. Roxy
  5. Neo_X
  6. Linkqueen
  7. Vietgeek
  8. Turtl
  9. Saltix
  10. Billy
  11. Dyno
  12. Player_1
  13. I SEE YOU
  14. Teh_Albino
  15. Scatt
  16. Iblis
  17. Rayku
  18. Hichez
  19. Player_3
  20. Yiff
  21. Micaelis
  22. 4God
  23. Diablo
  24. Billy
  25. FrozenPopo

DRN

Smash Lord
Well if were doing pools lets do it right....
Lets do what winterfest did and give each pools it own piece of paper because the computer doesnt quite work right. AL had problems with it and so did min when we tried it a while ago.

How are we doing it? 2 out of 3 like AL or 3 matches each? How are we also gonna make each pool? Is it gonna depend on doubles? Random? Or create it on our own to make sure there isnt a stacked pool.

Purple

Hi guys!
Well if were doing pools lets do it right....
Lets do what winterfest did and give each pools it own piece of paper because the computer doesnt quite work right. AL had problems with it and so did min when we tried it a while ago.

How are we doing it? 2 out of 3 like AL or 3 matches each? How are we also gonna make each pool? Is it gonna depend on doubles? Random? Or create it on our own to make sure there isnt a stacked pool.
Pools work fine on tio, all i have to do is print it out and we can write off of the computer generated pools. I can make five pools of five.

It will depend on skill level, if i can truly get everyone to say that they will come, we can discuss the pools now and make sure they're as evenly skilled as possible. Biglou you down to talk about this when i get home?

Also, it will be based on a regular set, (so basically there should only be 2-0 or 2-1 on each box)

DRN

Smash Lord
Pools work fine on tio, all i have to do is print it out and we can write off of the computer generated pools. I can make five pools of five.

It will depend on skill level, if i can truly get everyone to say that they will come, we can discuss the pools now and make sure they're as evenly skilled as possible. Biglou you down to talk about this when i get home?

Also, it will be based on a regular set, (so basically there should only be 2-0 or 2-1 on each box)
K but please dont put me in Dyno or Diablos pool. They are probably around my skill level but i'd rather not have the chance to knock out one of my friends.

If we make pools of 5 how many are you planning on letting out? 3 or 2?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
****it pools, now an even less chance of me doing good
im def going to this tourny so put me down for it
Pools is a good thing cause you get to play more matches. You actually get a chance to play a lot of different people, and it's defintly better then paying 25 dollars to play generally a max of 5 sets. (Depends on people in losers backet but you get what I mean).
Basically, you get at least 5 sets to play, instead of 2 for some people.

bigman40

Smash Master
Sorry Jamaal. I can't come when my teachers keep piling work with no relief. Not only that, I don't have the cash or gas to come back a week early.

Also, when I come back on the 12th for FRXII, I'll be home for that week, so people that want practice, get it with me as much as possible cause I'll give yall some big tips on improving.

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
K but please dont put me in Dyno or Diablos pool. They are probably around my skill level but i'd rather not have the chance to knock out one of my friends.

If we make pools of 5 how many are you planning on letting out? 3 or 2?
false. im rly bad

Pools is a good thing cause you get to play more matches. You actually get a chance to play a lot of different people, and it's defintly better then paying 25 dollars to play generally a max of 5 sets. (Depends on people in losers backet but you get what I mean).
Basically, you get at least 5 sets to play, instead of 2 for some people.
lou ur so positive. thx.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
4 f***ing points. Right there.

Trolling.

___

But yeah, I
might
drag my *** to this, I dunno. But I know the last time I went to Waba, it operated on some "hey screw you and your "ima wake up early and show up on time attitude" hours.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I need to know who's going, i want to get things setup now..

For brawl

Vietgeek
Not quite, I'm gonna enter Melee as usual. =V

Also I think there might be some legitimate interest in Brawl+ this time around (or at least enough people to fill out all of top 8 ROFL).

Do you think we have enough set-ups for three different games?

I'll bring the usual half-set-up with Melee/Brawl+

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Almost time to discuss bawrlrlrlr pools
What time are pools going to start (please asap) pools+brackets might take too long for a high schooler.

Also what do you guys think about going all out with this tourney and have 6 tournaments running:

Brawl teams
Brawl singles
Melee teams
Melee doubles
Brawl+
Brawl Low tiers + bowser

DRN

Smash Lord
What time are pools going to start (please asap) pools+brackets might take too long for a high schooler.

Also what do you guys think about going all out with this tourney and have 6 tournaments running:

Brawl teams
Brawl singles
Melee teams
Melee doubles
Brawl+
Brawl Low tiers + bowser
No bowser lets just do a legit low tier tourney. Pools probably wont take to long ,that is assuming we have plenty set ups. Vahe make sure to bring yours and ima actually bring mine but ima not turn on hacks cause i dont want anyone johning about textures(albino). Whos actually plans on staying all night? im thinking about it but want to make sure im not gonna be sleeping there alone lol.

bigman40

Smash Master
K. So I've been thinking about it hard to come or not. I CAN come to this is I get some housing for my friends and I Friday night, then I'll be leaving late Saturday since I still have work to finish. Now, I don't really have a lot of money to be throwing out, so if anyone could spare like 10-20 bucks on gas I'd be able to come and go to all the tourneys I've listed up for too.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
No bowser lets just do a legit low tier tourney. Pools probably wont take to long ,that is assuming we have plenty set ups. Vahe make sure to bring yours and ima actually bring mine but ima not turn on hacks cause i dont want anyone johning about textures(albino). Whos actually plans on staying all night? im thinking about it but want to make sure im not gonna be sleeping there alone lol.
man i really want to stay for the lock in but parents dont understand. Low tiers will be really fun. $5 pot?

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
On the other hand, Low Tier now officially loses Pokemon Trainer, Ness and Bowser, as we do not consider E Tier as a Borderline Low. However, Ness & Bowser were originally voted as Upper Low, but rather than another tier both were bumped into E. Hence, one could consider both Ness and Bowser acceptable characters in Low Tier tournaments.

just saying

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Can anybody help me with portforwarding nfor brawl wifi. I have horrendous lag and im trying to play wifi again. If you know how to help me please come on aim. I tried a bunch of guides but the connection still fails

bigman40

Smash Master
K. So I've been thinking about it hard to come or not. I CAN come to this is I get some housing for my friends and I Friday night, then I'll be leaving late Saturday since I still have work to finish. Now, I don't really have a lot of money to be throwing out, so if anyone could spare like 10-20 bucks on gas I'd be able to come and go to all the tourneys I've listed up for too.
Quotingfor importance. This is whether Deo and I will be able to come.

Top Bottom