• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Marty lives in Kennesaw, but he's not much of a Smasher.

Iblis, Lounis lives like 10-15 minutes from you. I live about 20.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Rayku this is Iblis >.>

Kennesaw has a smash sence? (I guess I'm blind to something)

EDIT: I need to check it out.
Also I believe Lounis said Dyno goes to North Cobb? Dyno do you cause I never see you there....
I am the kid walking around with the black yoshi plushy. You've never seen me? hmm ill wear a yoshi shirt 2mor and bring 2 plushies. If you dont see me, then i just give up.

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
I am the kid walking around with the black yoshi plushy. You've never seen me? hmm ill wear a yoshi shirt 2mor and bring 2 plushies. If you dont see me, then i just give up.
Go to Homeroom 312# aka the freshman magnet homeroom. I'm there just don't mind my friends they can be crackbabies at times.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys! I know I BARELY come here to chat but I need a partner for tourney Saturday. Anyone interested?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Go to Homeroom 312# aka the freshman magnet homeroom. I'm there just don't mind my friends they can be crackbabies at times.
I thought the yoshi story would throw you off your game, but i guess not. I go to northview highschool.

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
Yea like my crackbaby friends are kinda the reason we got a NEW gym.
They destoryed the tile ceilings last year >.>

Drugs aren't a problem kid, money is money. Lol

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Aye yo BigLou, I heard you were telling my friend ShyGuy that you were ****** me constantly. Did you tell him this? If you do I will have to come to GA to get back at you for putting me in loser's bracket at AU >_>

Anyways, HI GEORGIA! <3

Also, guys, you all need to start coming to AL. AL is like the old GA with 40+ tourney entrants. Except we are actually good. And have more than two three good players.

/trash talk

But in all seriousness, come to AL more. :( I wanna see you guys.

PS. Sleepy, I'm learning how to play Falcon in melee like Scar. I've been watching IKM3 back-to-back seeing what he does and trying to mimic the same thing. About 35% done with it x_x

D

Deleted member

Dawwww... Idk if I can go to Herb 3... It probably wouldn't fly with my parents.

So, VietG. B+ and Melee at Waba this Saturday

Gengar's the best PokeMAN :p

GOD!

Smash Ace
Anything to get people to stop debating tiers. Cause this thread is usually pretty funny, except for the last two pages.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Aye yo BigLou, I heard you were telling my friend ShyGuy that you were ****** me constantly. Did you tell him this? If you do I will have to come to GA to get back at you for putting me in loser's bracket at AU >_>

Anyways, HI GEORGIA! <3

Also, guys, you all need to start coming to AL. AL is like the old GA with 40+ tourney entrants. Except we are actually good. And have more than two three good players.

/trash talk

But in all seriousness, come to AL more. :( I wanna see you guys.

PS. Sleepy, I'm learning how to play Falcon in melee like Scar. I've been watching IKM3 back-to-back seeing what he does and trying to mimic the same thing. About 35% done with it x_x

Who in the hell is shyguy?

I didn't say anything to anyone about nothing lol.

*edit- wait, is shyguy s.g, o yea I played him. I didn't say anything though lol, he just came up to me.

kismet2

Smash Ace
I don't want to miss out on all the fun. So I'm accepting MMes $5-10(more or less if you'd prefer). So yeah...let's get it. :) Btw I don't only use Falco, I just only go Falco in tournament. I also play Mk and Snake.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I don't want to miss out on all the fun. So I'm accepting MMes $5-10(more or less if you'd prefer). So yeah...let's get it. :) Btw I don't only use Falco, I just only go Falco in tournament. I also play Mk and Snake.
I might just take you up on a money match. I realize that i havnt played you since like Nov 08. 2 friendlies at GT dont count as real matches. Ill see how much money i have left over.

kismet2

Smash Ace
bread, hands
Yes I need to get what's rightfully mine. Ok Rayku but I don't know about an hour, maybe half :/. That's fine Dyno, any specific character you want me to use? Because it won't matter, jk but seriously don't do anything predictable XD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yes I need to get what's rightfully mine. Ok Rayku but I don't know about an hour, maybe half :/. That's fine Dyno, any specific character you want me to use? Because it won't matter, jk but seriously don't do anything predictable XD
lol. Already giving me advice. Uh ide like to get matches with your snake mk and falco. Experience is needed.
I'm accepting any and all money matches, as well.
I might take you up on this.

Top Bottom