• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!
So you're telling me he's potentially better than wario/marth? Man i wonder if that was what i was saying all along, that he should be top 5/6

-eye roll-

just because i say d3 is higher (meaning a) tier, doesn't mean that he beats EVERYONE, just the few people that would excahnge him from b to a

Purple

Hi guys!
lmao @ jamal trying to establish a rep as mature smash mom

saltix - i was too late for the academic qualification showdown(money match me bOi) but rofl @ ABOVE GENIUS LEVEL getting all angry on smashbarods clearly those internet IQ tests aren't working
there we go

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol @ people who don't even place or do well with x characters discussing potential

what is this half of the melee back room

jk mbr i <3 u

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Alright elev8 !
It sucks that you're dropping d3 though =/

Is that a youmu I spy....?

LOL BBQ I remember that! xD You and I both know I wasn't being serious, and was just salty about my losses and was just having a little fun. However we can still mm.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
this is one of those topics "I HOPE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE MY CHARACTER IS BAD SO IT WILL BE COOL WHEN I USE HIM"
i was going to say something about how that's stuff you only find on brawl character specific forums but i remembered thats what this place is
dedede not bad...you miss point

So you're telling me he's potentially better than wario/marth? Man i wonder if that was what i was saying all along, that he should be top 5/6

-eye roll-

just because i say d3 is higher (meaning a) tier, doesn't mean that he beats EVERYONE, just the few people that would excahnge him from b to a
Falco, Ic's, Mk, Snake, Diddy 5.... 5/6
dedede 6.....6/6
Also marth is likely better than dedede, however he has more factors holding him back.
He's not top 5. Top 7? Yes.

lol @ people who don't even place or do well with x characters discussing potential

what is this half of the melee back room

jk mbr i <3 u
**** that was some :088: y **** lol

Laijin

Smash Hero
I hope you all realize that "potential" does not matter at all in Brawl.
All that matters is how good the top three or four characters are because they dominate over everyone else to the point where other characters do not matter.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i hereby declare pal melee as brawl and brawl as barlw

any objections?

so yeah i'll be bringing brawl and melee then.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
rayku i believe there will be a respectable turn-out for brawl+ so if you need some gas money you know where to get it

Rayku

Smash Lord
So with the MLG signing of Brawl what do you guys think and will it effect GA what-so-ever?
First of all, you're from Kennesaw. Why do you not Smash more

Second of all, you like Fire Emblem. Unless "Lyon" is from something else

Third of all, No.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Nope. Unless they decide to have a tournment here It will have no impact at all.

Saltix

Smash Lord
First of all, you're from Kennesaw. Why do you not Smash more

Second of all, you like Fire Emblem. Unless "Lyon" is from something else

Third of all, No.
Kennesaw is big on smash?

Also brawl is in MLG? o.o

Rayku

Smash Lord
Kennesaw is big on smash?

Also brawl is in MLG? o.o
Kennesaw is like 10-15 minutes from SPSU. That's where BigLou, BBQ, Archaic, etc... play. I try to go on occasion. Sleepy goes there to play.

Although this is all for Melee, BigLou is still arguably the best in the state at Brawl

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
Rayku this is Iblis >.>

Kennesaw has a smash sence? (I guess I'm blind to something)

EDIT: I need to check it out.
Also I believe Lounis said Dyno goes to North Cobb? Dyno do you cause I never see you there....

Saltix

Smash Lord
Kennesaw is like 10-15 minutes from SPSU. That's where BigLou, BBQ, Archaic, etc... play. I try to go on occasion. Sleepy goes there to play.

Although this is all for Melee, BigLou is still arguably the best in the state at Brawl
Hmmm, yeah SPSU and KSU are close... I thought there might've been some KSU smashers. Hopefully I wont be the only one there if I get accepted.

EDIT: MLG Atlanta please :(

Top Bottom