• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Biglou you said we would team for the february monthly :( (which never happened)
Anyway, I may have to go with dyno since he asked first.
lounis promised me feb monthly and said he wasnt coming, thats why i asked you and now i feel bad that lounis is coming and im teaming with him.. gah! we will team one day though 4th and 5th

Rayku

Smash Lord
Micaelis who're you teaming with

Scatt who are you teaming with

If you're both teaming with each other, cool. Otherwise, one of you pick me.

Fullmetal: Roy ditto MM me. $5

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
If anyone doesn't have a teammate and actually wants to team with me im available.

Rayku

Smash Lord
oh my lordy lord.. please team with micaelis so rayku is stuck with albino. I will pay to see albino and rayku team. They will be an awesome team! !
I think I would commentate the matches myself quite well. I am all down for some friendly teams matches with Albino

Saltix

Smash Lord
Honestly, if someone takes insult to something you're saying, just apologize. Saltix obviously didn't like your comment. He's not me, he won't consider it something funny.
lmao I get insulted by half the things people say about me, but I don't give a ****. Grow up, I say.
You say grow up, I say man up.
I don't see where there's a problem in apologizing for something you say that offends someone, but whatever. I'll be the bigger man here and squash it, because if you had intentions of apologizing, you would've done so already.

Man you're sooooo cool. I wish I were as cool as you. I'm gonna go brag to my friends about anonymous stuff no one cares about, maybe they'll think I'm cool.

Aaaayyyyy
Who knows, maybe you can be as cool as me one day!
Start by putting an "E" when you say "aye"

EDIT: Let me not be contradictory here, I wont take a stab back at you

Purple

Hi guys!
Saltix lookin mad legit.

oh the real though, it is 'aye'

and it's not always about you rayku, just because it feels that way to you doesn't mean it feels that way to someone else.

*back to the link boards*

Purple

Hi guys!
I know he's ranked 8th, but he really shouldn't be. I apologize in advance by the way, when i said 'people' i meant 'the people that main dedede'. Most people think the reason dedede is hard for snake is because you can chaingrab them to the ledge, then bair them to death. That's true, but it's also extremely hard on ground as well.

i don't know if this has any relevance to anyone, but zangief is top tier, even though he has a 80:20 matchup with a mid-tier (i think?) character *seth*. That doesn't overall affect his placing. Generally because you won't see seths all over the place (because then they would have to fight other top tiers like sagat).

Back to brawl though, i would think that the same thing applies here, while dedede has some decent to slightly disadvantageous matchups (and *****s like falco destroying dedede), you won't generally have to worry about those characters since they'll get beat by snake, mk, and wario, d3 should still be top 4/5

@bigman - that's like saying all snake has is f-tilt and grenades =/. if you want to get extra general *the whole world revolves around GA play styles* sure, but there's more to the character to be doing so well in tournament.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I haven't forgotten.

3/5 sounds good.

Yeah, we each get one Salt restart.

I SEE YOU, sure. BBQ...eh...maybe. We'll see how these other matches go.

Also, a friend wants to know. Will there be teams at this?

LIST OF TOTAL MMS:

Saltix: $4 My Random v His Random all RC.
I SEE YOU: $4 My Random v His Random all RC.
BBQ(tentative): " "
Dyno: My Jiggs v His Jiggs $5.

Aww yeah. This is going to be great.
I'm not going to the tournament this weekend, so we can just save it for another time. We also still have to do our Melee Iron man. How about to save some money, we do $2 in the brawl/random character/rainbow cruise (sounds like hilarious fun). I'd be willing to turn on items as well.
And then $1 or $2 for the melee iron match? We can pick 3, 4, or 5 characters, you decide. I'd even be willing to give myself a handicap with 3 characters and you with 5 characters, to give you good experience.

oh my lordy lord.. please team with micaelis so rayku is stuck with albino. I will pay to see albino and rayku team. They will be an awesome team! !
noooooooo i want to team with albinooooo

I think I would commentate the matches myself quite well. I am all down for some friendly teams matches with Albino
lol i can't wait for this to happen

Rayku

Smash Lord
You say grow up, I say man up.
I don't see where there's a problem in apologizing for something you say that offends someone, but whatever. I'll be the bigger man here and squash it, because if you had intentions of apologizing, you would've done so already.

Who knows, maybe you can be as cool as me one day!
Start by putting an "E" when you say "aye"

fixed.

EDIT: Let me not be contradictory here, I wont take a stab back at you
No I'm not going to apologize. If you can't take a simple stereotypical joke that -everyone- else can, then you need to toughen up a bit.

Read the word "aaaayyyy" like the Fonz says it, Mr. ReadingComprehensionAtEarlyAge. I wasn't trying to sound like a pirate.

@Jamaal: What the hell are you on about? I know it's not all about me. Mr. Saltix thinks it is, though, since he seemed to make a big deal out of a stereotype once it was directly pointed at him, but has no problem at all the other jokes that are made about black people that are so vastly present in the Atlantic South. I don't care if he's offended by it, because he shouldn't be. If he is, then he needs to toughen up (but I've already said that to him)

Call me an ******* if you want to. My reputation is hardly what I originally wanted it to be on Smashboards, so I don't really care what it is now.

Saltix

Smash Lord
No I'm not going to apologize. If you can't take a simple stereotypical joke that -everyone- else can, then you need to toughen up a bit.

Read the word "aaaayyyy" like the Fonz says it, Mr. ReadingComprehensionAtEarlyAge. I wasn't trying to sound like a pirate.

@Jamaal: What the hell are you on about? I know it's not all about me. Mr. Saltix thinks it is, though, since he seemed to make a big deal out of a stereotype once it was directly pointed at him, but has no problem at all the other jokes that are made about black people that are so vastly present in the Atlantic South. I don't care if he's offended by it, because he shouldn't be. If he is, then he needs to toughen up (but I've already said that to him)

Call me an ******* if you want to. My reputation is hardly what I originally wanted it to be on Smashboards, so I don't really care what it is now.
Rayku, I'm hardly as active on SWF as you are, and when I am, I'm pretty much in this thread only; You can't speak for me when you say I have no problem about other black people jokes, especially when I don't even see said jokes.

Once again I don't see where the problem is in apologizing to someone when you've offended them, whether you don't think it was a big deal or not. Honestly, you could've saved yourself some time by just simply typing "Sorry Saltix" even if the apology was an insincere one... Would I really have known?

FYI: I don't think it's all about me, you cracked a joke on me and I didn't like it, so this situation is lol.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Rayku, I'm hardly as active on SWF as you are, and when I am, I'm pretty much in this thread only; You can't speak for me when you say I have no problem about other black people jokes, especially when I don't even see said jokes.

Once again I don't see where the problem is in apologizing to someone when you've offended them, whether you don't think it was a big deal or not. Honestly, you could've saved yourself some time by just simply typing "Sorry Saltix" even if the apology was an insincere one... Would I really have known?

FYI: I don't think it's all about me, you cracked a joke on me and I didn't like it, so this situation is lol.
I'm not going to LIE to you. That's just dishonest, which is something I am not.

@FYI note: Once again, you're disproving this Reading Comprehension At A Young Age thing. Jamaal was the one who said "this is all about me" and it was directed at him. I even pointed out that it was directed at him.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'm not going to LIE to you. That's just dishonest, which is something I am not.

@FYI note: Once again, you're disproving this Reading Comprehension At A Young Age thing. Jamaal was the one who said "this is all about me" and it was directed at him. I even pointed out that it was directed at him.

Let's just squash this man, I don't know why we're always so tense towards each other on SWF.
I don't have any problems with anyone else, so why you?
You've already stated you're not giving an apology so there's nothing left to talk about anyways.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Let's just squash this man, I don't know why we're always so tense towards each other on SWF.
I don't have any problems with anyone else, so why you?
You've already stated you're not giving an apology so there's nothing left to talk about anyways.
Because you say stupid things a lot and try to make things about you, even though you're hardly active. This is consistent whenever you decide to look at Smashboards once every week/two weeks.

If you think this is a false statement, I'm mainly referring to one PR update where you came in and started *****ing about how you weren't on the PR like...a year ago.

Saltix

Smash Lord
It was a rhetorical question bro, didn't require an answer; Sure I say a lot of dumb **** but everyone does. Only time I really did that was with the whole PR thing lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
It was a rhetorical question bro, didn't require an answer; Sure I say a lot of dumb **** but everyone does. Only time I really did that was with the whole PR thing lol
Well, I'm sure you were curious of the answer, so I felt like responding :)

Purple

Hi guys!
*mediating*

@Saltix, in the end Rayku is not going to apologize, you said you were going to be the bigger man about it and squash it, so squash it. Even if he responds, don't waste your time on it. You have every right to be mad. But in the end, you know you aren't uneducated, that's all that matters. As dumb as it seems to you, respect the fact he won't apologize.

@Rayku, this is all based on my opinion, but you see how you pretty much raged on him, and when he (a bit more overreactive than usual) called you out on it. You continued to think you were right. You can't say "well the GA smash community mans up to it, why can't you?" To everything. We are all a family of people, but we react differently to things. Saltix (and i personally do too, hence why i put myself in this) happen to hate comments like that. It's just not cool. Respect the fact he doesn't like it and leave it alone. You don't need to prove your point, and he doesn't need to man up to it.

Random rant, we let skill levels of players (or one or two random actions) get in the way of a person's character. Saltix is pretty **** smart, i know the guy personally ; he has good morals overallm and does well in school, but when people get on internet, they think it's fine and dandy to call people ******* because of their smash play, and not their character. (not saying you're bad saltix, just in example)

i have more to say about it, but it'll have to wait.

Purple

Hi guys!
I guess some of that message was directed at a good deal of the smash community not just rayku, so don't take it personally jason; i'm pretty pissed at a bunch of things.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to the tournament this weekend, so we can just save it for another time. We also still have to do our Melee Iron man. How about to save some money, we do $2 in the brawl/random character/rainbow cruise (sounds like hilarious fun). I'd be willing to turn on items as well.
And then $1 or $2 for the melee iron match? We can pick 3, 4, or 5 characters, you decide. I'd even be willing to give myself a handicap with 3 characters and you with 5 characters, to give you good experience.
Oh, then that's fine, we can save it. Items? Aight, if you want. I'd personally want them on, but no problems with them being off.

$2 for the Melee Iron Man. I'd say 3 Characters each sounds fine. Handicap? Naw, s'cool.

I'll use

FairDorf
Foxorz
Captain Awesome.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Well, I'm sure you were curious of the answer, so I felt like responding :)
Honestly, I was, good call haha.
*mediating*

@Saltix, in the end Rayku is not going to apologize, you said you were going to be the bigger man about it and squash it, so squash it. Even if he responds, don't waste your time on it. You have every right to be mad. But in the end, you know you aren't uneducated, that's all that matters. As dumb as it seems to you, respect the fact he won't apologize.

@Rayku, this is all based on my opinion, but you see how you pretty much raged on him, and when he (a bit more overreactive than usual) called you out on it. You continued to think you were right. You can't say "well the GA smash community mans up to it, why can't you?" To everything. We are all a family of people, but we react differently to things. Saltix (and i personally do too, hence why i put myself in this) happen to hate comments like that. It's just not cool. Respect the fact he doesn't like it and leave it alone. You don't need to prove your point, and he doesn't need to man up to it.

Random rant, we let skill levels of players (or one or two random actions) get in the way of a person's character. Saltix is pretty **** smart, i know the guy personally ; he has good morals overallm and does well in school, but when people get on internet, they think it's fine and dandy to call people ******* because of their smash play, and not their character. (not saying you're bad saltix, just in example)

i have more to say about it, but it'll have to wait.
I guess some of that message was directed at a good deal of the smash community not just rayku, so don't take it personally jason; i'm pretty pissed at a bunch of things.
We might need to take this to the Salt + Fire thread, I've got some things to say to some people too!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wait, so I think Saltix says stupid things because he's "not as good as me" at Smash Brothers? What kind of person do you take me for?

Yeah, I "raged" on him. Rather, I just called him out on not reading two posts above his first one. He called me out on "raging," when I was just calling him out on saying something silly. Then he throws something in my face that might impress some girl or something.

People just think I rage all the time because I'm not very good at backing up points that are basically common sense, but that's just a personal fault. Sleepy's really good at that. That also has nothing to do with the little "argument" that just went on, just a random side-statement.

Stop being pissed off, Jamaal

Saltix

Smash Lord
Wait, so I think Saltix says stupid things because he's "not as good as me" at Smash Brothers? What kind of person do you take me for?

Yeah, I "raged" on him. Rather, I just called him out on not reading two posts above his first one. He called me out on "raging," when I was just calling him out on saying something silly. Then he throws something in my face that might impress some girl or something.

People just think I rage all the time because I'm not very good at backing up points that are basically common sense, but that's just a personal fault. That also has nothing to do with the little "argument" that just went on, just a random side-statement.

Stop being pissed off, Jamaal
Yeah I felt a little foolish for overlooking that post, granted i didn't refresh the page to see it, i could've scrolled down while typing a post to see it lol. I just didn't take to kindly to the insult/joke.

On the other hand, I think I got better @ smash bros, can't wait til saturday to find out when I do all these MMs!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah I felt a little foolish for overlooking that post, granted i didn't refresh the page to see it, i could've scrolled down while typing a post to see it lol. I just didn't take to kindly to the insult/joke.

On the other hand, I think I got better @ smash bros, can't wait til saturday to find out when I do all these MMs!
$5 money match, my Ike vs. your Lucario?

Saltix

Smash Lord
$5 money match, my Ike vs. your Lucario?
Let's just do that iron man MM instead?

EDIT: I just haven't been playing Lucario much whenever I've been able to play Brawl; Would rather have fun and not give away $5 at the same time lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
what's the least number of characters required for an iron man match again

srry scrubby high schooler

educate me plz im from 3rd world country

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Excited about this now that I'm coming. Lounis is also driving 4GOD and 2 of my other friends (who will be entering doubles) with us and I believe we plan on staying for the lock-in if it happens so make it happen people! Friendlies all night for the last time at WABA.

Also, I'm going to Emerald China for Dinner... there's no other way of doing it. So save yo' money and come with.

@Jason - I'll doubles with you. I wasn't sure if you wanted me again/were even going. We can try the Luc + MK team combo but with DK instead. Substitute the M in for a D and do some UpB ledge stalling, lol jk.

@Scatt - I want to get some friendlies with you.

@elev8... I want to talk to you and play some friendlies. I decided to pick up ICs a week ago and wanted your insight on somethings. I'm having a lot of fun playing those little buggers.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Excited about this now that I'm coming. Lounis is also driving 4GOD and 2 of my other friends (who will be entering doubles) with us and I believe we plan on staying for the lock-in if it happens so make it happen people! Friendlies all night for the last time at WABA.

Also, I'm going to Emerald China for Dinner... there's no other way of doing it. So save yo' money and come with.
I actually have money this time. I'm finally going.

EVERY TIME YOU GUYS HAVE GONE TO EMERALD CHINA, I HAVE BEEN BROKE.

No more. This time, I am going to emerald China.

Never been, looking forward to it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
@Jason - I'll doubles with you. I wasn't sure if you wanted me again/were even going. We can try the Luc + MK team combo but with DK instead. Substitute the M in for a D and do some UpB ledge stalling, lol jk.
Just stop killing yourself/learn to ledge tech and we'll be good lol. You also have to let me play Ike when I want to, obviously

bigman40

Smash Master
@bigman - that's like saying all snake has is f-tilt and grenades =/. if you want to get extra general *the whole world revolves around GA play styles* sure, but there's more to the character to be doing so well in tournament.
What DOES D3 have that not as glancing as what the high tiers have? Diddy, Snake, Falco, and Marth all have multiple traits that make playing against him harder than playing D3. D3 doesn't get GOOD damage in unless it's a chaingrab or when someone is playing stupid and running into Bairs. Those two traits (along with being super ****ing heavy) allows him to be good against the majority of the cast.

You can be general when the character has nothing BUT general, basic styles.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Scatt me and you pleasekthnx if lounis says no, kuz artdude teamin wit rayku ;3
Plus I've yet to try Dedede + Snake, even though I know dedede + luigi is super legit *team we're not lounis and tim* lol

also I'll be trying to do some MM's at this
so far it's 5 dollars with saltix
Elev8? Lounis? Billy? Rayku? Anyone?

One last thing lol, I may be a little late since I have some kind of track race thing *even though im sorry as **** <___<* but it's suppose to end around 12, so I can speed back home, get ready n stuff then head out to waba, and hopefully still make it in time.
Hope it works out x.x;;

Top Bottom