• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey Scatt... you and I should team if I get a ride to this. Snake + DK is a sick team combo. Both stock tank and are good at killing, lol.

I still need a ride :( I'll pay gas...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Who wants money matches besides Dyno! ? I'd like to be able to win enough money to cover my door fee.
Ooooo!

Elev8 trying to take Georgia's salt money!

Hey Scatt... you and I should team if I get a ride to this. Snake + DK is a sick team combo. Both stock tank and are good at killing, lol.

I still need a ride :( I'll pay gas...
lmao like 4 people have asked this man to team so far.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Change of plans I'll be at this no matter what.

I'll get you micheal. Does the 10 dollars for the lock-in cover the tourney as well?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I totally read that as MY luigi against YOUR mario.

I don't use mario though, since he's *** and all.

You should prove to me mario is good, I'll mm u for 5 my luigi against your mario.

Purple

Hi guys!
Dedede will remain top 4/5 in brawl as long as people realize that he's more than a chaingrab.

He has all the tools needed to gimp characters.
You can easily make most of the cast play at your pace.
Good kill moves.
He can tank stocks.
An aerial grab for mixups (neutral b)
Has enough tools to where he can outspace (not outcamp (falco, rob, snake *but you're cg'ing that guy anyways) a great deal of characters)
His overall character goes directly with how brawl should be played. (slow)
and of course he can chaingrab most characters for a quick 40-50%, if not, he still has great grab range and can do 12% or more a pop.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Alert: illiterate black man in our presence
this is a redundant statement

this one is a flat out lie
**** both of you
fyi: I began using computers when I was TWO, I maxed out my reading comprehension level in 5th grade with a 12.9+ (College level), My IQ is over the genius level, and on top of that, I graduate in 2010, a year EARLIER than I'm supposed to. Illiteracy is an insult to me, and I do not take kindly to it.
I know you're joking though.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
**** both of you
fyi: I began using computers when I was TWO, I maxed out my reading comprehension level in 5th grade with a 12.9+ (College level), My IQ is over the genius level, and on top of that, I graduate this in 2010, a year EARLY. Illiteracy is an insult to me, and I do not take kindly to it.
sounds like somebody's overcompensating...

Saltix

Smash Lord
Dedede will remain top 4/5 in brawl as long as people realize that he's more than a chaingrab.

Good kill moves.
He can tank stocks.
Has enough tools to where he can outspace (not outcamp (falco, rob, snake *but you're cg'ing that guy anyways) a great deal of characters)
and of course he can chaingrab most characters for a quick 40-50%, if not, he still has great grab range and can do 12% or more a pop.
Yes, all this is true; So why do they say that he's not viable?

BBQ°

Smash Champion

Good kill moves.
He can tank stocks.
huh? He's ranked 8th now, and people realized he was more than a chaingrab when the game first came out. People are saying he's not viable in the sense that he shouldn't be winning tournaments because of his bad matchups, etc.

Rayku

Smash Lord
**** both of you
fyi: I began using computers when I was TWO, I maxed out my reading comprehension level in 5th grade with a 12.9+ (College level), My IQ is over the genius level, and on top of that, I graduate in 2010, a year EARLIER than I'm supposed to. Illiteracy is an insult to me, and I do not take kindly to it.
Man you're sooooo cool. I wish I were as cool as you. I'm gonna go brag to my friends about anonymous stuff no one cares about, maybe they'll think I'm cool.

Aaaayyyyy

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
oooh, thats scary lol
3/5?
and I suggest one salt restart incase you don't like your character

also don't forget about that $6 LOL

but then he's gonna earn it back via tourney winnings lol
I haven't forgotten.

3/5 sounds good.

Yeah, we each get one Salt restart.

I SEE YOU, sure. BBQ...eh...maybe. We'll see how these other matches go.

Also, a friend wants to know. Will there be teams at this?

LIST OF TOTAL MMS:

Saltix: $4 My Random v His Random all RC.
I SEE YOU: $4 My Random v His Random all RC.
BBQ(tentative): " "
Dyno: My Jiggs v His Jiggs $5.

Aww yeah. This is going to be great.

Purple

Hi guys!
Man you're sooooo cool. I wish I were as cool as you. I'm gonna go brag to my friends about anonymous stuff no one cares about, maybe they'll think I'm cool.

Aaaayyyyy
Honestly, if someone takes insult to something you're saying, just apologize. Saltix obviously didn't like your comment. He's not me, he won't consider it something funny.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Biglou you said we would team for the february monthly :( (which never happened)
Anyway, I may have to go with dyno since he asked first.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Honestly, if someone takes insult to something you're saying, just apologize. Saltix obviously didn't like your comment. He's not me, he won't consider it something funny.
lmao I get insulted by half the things people say about me, but I don't give a ****. Grow up, I say.

bigman40

Smash Master
Just stay outside of his grab range. Bair and Grab are all he truly has. Other than that, he's not amazing. D3 is mainly meant to test your patience. You can't keep your cool, and you'll lose (especially against ones that cause more frustration than D3).

Player-3

Smash Hero
what the hell yiff 4 dollar mms

i do not understand why you would 4 dollar mm someone it's worse than 3 dollar mming

elev8 i'll gladly mm you for $5 after i win it from dyno

tubes

Smash Ace
**** both of you
sensitive nerds

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
what the hell yiff 4 dollar mms

i do not understand why you would 4 dollar mm someone it's worse than 3 dollar mming

elev8 i'll gladly mm you for $5 after i win it from dyno
Well is this assuming that you beat dyno the first time?

Top Bottom