• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
just a note to everybody using homebrew hacks, DO NOT UPDATE TO 4.2! IT WILL REMOVE HBC, AS WELL AS ANY HACKED GAMES/CHANNELS AND MAKE IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REINSTALL HBC. ALSO, IF YOU TRY TO DOWNGRADE AFTER UPDATING YOU WILL BRICK YOUR WII. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

on a lighter note, i totally want to play some more Salt Party 4.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Just play falcon. You'll learn to play perfectly if you want to survive.
I literally have to play perfectly to survive against Ganon. I'm not joking either. Once I get to the level where I can 0-death Ganon each time I hit him, then it will be a different story.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I mean, as much as I want to play some Salt party 4 with the top player Lounis, I'd rather be playing some Melee friday XD. Gotta practice if I want to rock those weeklies that no one goes to.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I mean, as much as I want to play some Salt party 4 with the top player Lounis, I'd rather be playing some Melee friday XD. Gotta practice if I want to rock those weeklies that no one goes to.
we will play melee, brawl, and salt part 4. maybe double dash if we have time.

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
Hey Lounis, you keeping my controllers/hat nice and safe for me? We need "to arrange a meeting" (sorry always think about Eurotrip when I say that) so I can get them back. Worse comes to worse I guess I'll just get them at the next monthly but I'd like it before then. You're more than welcome to visit on a weekend and play some friendlies just give me a heads up.

P.S. - Do you have texts? Don't want to text you and make you pay 4c for it. Lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
BRING IT *****! You bettah man up or I'll f-throw to dunk you every time. <3
LOL I'm ready.............and waiting ;)

anyone who disagrees with this is not truly alive. that is all.
<3!
I don't disagree. I'd just rather have Sheik since Peach is kind of a ho.
Hey...at least that means she knows what she's doing...instead of playing dress up and confusing growing boys :(

Aq. Hey yuna you know who else is a ho?

Me

I sell myself to little boys with big heads for a dollar

Im so cheap i pay them
LOL nice

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Hey...at least that means she knows what she's doing...instead of playing dress up and confusing young women in their early twenties
See, this is why I love Sheik.
By the way, dude, the .gif in your signature is drop-dead hilarious. Would someone mind explaining that to me?

Player-1

Smash Legend
1) scatt's always been considered pretty good
ok dyno

hey guys, i'm going to start playing brawl. I want to get better at the tournament aspect of the game but there's no real point in improving in it so i'm not going to enter tournaments. I am going to do money matches against scrubs though.

yeah that makes.. sense?
Brawl barline...? =/
I don't think any victory over you has ever been a satisfactory one.

You always give some kind of excuse as to why it wasn't legit.

I'm -glad- you didn't see my set with DMG at Genesis >.> Granted, I don't brag about it, but you would say something along the lines of Lucario being stupid (like everyone seemed to be johnning about at the time. I did get one really good compliment, though :D)
wtf, are you talking about, I was saying I was the one who got lucky, since when does luigi or Snake get barrels to spike through a stage with?

bigman40

Smash Master
Scatz is your school also known as GCSU?
Nope. Just GSU.

Wow way for everyone talking about the fee to COMPLETELY fail!

It's $25 AT THE DOOR for venue.

It's $15 if you register by October 31st. A lot, still, for venue...but it's sorta appropriate for the size of the event? >_>

Actually, I think it's appropriate considering it's a 3 day (5 bucks for each day).

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Wow way for everyone talking about the fee to COMPLETELY fail!

It's $25 AT THE DOOR for venue.

It's $15 if you register by October 31st. A lot, still, for venue...but it's sorta appropriate for the size of the event? >_>
I think he said $25 because he was thinking of the door fee and the pot fee, which would be $25.

tubes

Smash Ace
I literally have to play perfectly to survive against over half the cast. I'm not joking either. Once I get to the level where I can 0-death everyone each time I hit them, then it will be a different story.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I literally have to play perfectly to survive against over half the cast. I'm not joking either. Once I get to the level where I can 0-death everyone each time I hit them, then it will be a different story.
honestly, from watching you play, i think you should focus more on reading what your opponent is going to do more so than on your 0-death combos. you need to work on your mental game a bit more, imo. that's how i play, personally. i don't really train anymore, but i can still hold my own, with Roy of all characters, simply because i have developed a mind for the game. not ragging on you, but just some friendly advice. if you need any help or anything training, questions or whatever, i will help you however i can.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
oh, also, i should have posted this sooner, but i wanted to keep it low and ask around quietly, but if anyone knows what happened to my PS2, i would love info on it. it is in a black laptop bag, and should have my games in it as well as a GCN wallet. it has been missing since SEB. you don't have to post in this thread about it, but please call me or PM me about it. it would be greatly appreciated.

tubes

Smash Ace
honestly, from watching you play, i think you should focus more on reading what your opponent is going to do more so than on your 0-death combos. you need to work on your mental game a bit more, imo. that's how i play, personally. i don't really train anymore, but i can still hold my own, with Roy of all characters, simply because i have developed a mind for the game. not ragging on you, but just some friendly advice. if you need any help or anything training, questions or whatever, i will help you however i can.
see

I literally have to play perfectly to survive against Ganon. I'm not joking either. Once I get to the level where I can 0-death Ganon each time I hit him, then it will be a different story.
Also, I agree with ya 100%. Besides you can't really do anything cool with Falcon unless your good at reading opponents anyway.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the pinnacle of ssbm play involves getting zero death combos through reading your opponent, eliminating his options, pressuring him into making mistakes/doing what you want him to do, knowing which options they are most likely to take in the first place, and knowing which moves allow you to capitalize the hardest.

imo.
that's just the combos

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I don't really have anything to contribute to this conversation =[.
Being in highschool sucks. I am however most likely going to winterfest ! =D
I'm also planning on holding the first official ~RTG~ smashfest pretty soon.
It's not exclusive to ~RTG~ btw, so feel free to post in the thread when I announce it.

SleepyK

you guys should really spruce up that clan name. tildes aren't enough
you need to either replace the T with a 2 or make the T lowercase

'*~R2G~*`
'*~RtG~*`

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Brawl barline...? =/
Hai I'm right here-! :)

But I always take everything melee vets say seriously now =[.
THATS BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE SAY IS SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS!!! :mad::mad::mad:

In other news, I think I'm going to start entering brawl tournaments again, since I'm quitting my gas station job and will actually be able to stay long enough to finish them without being late to work.

SleepyK

lol
p3 is a smart palyer
but he needs mor zmartz
it's like
p1 smarter not technical
p3 smart tecnical

Top Bottom