• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
1) scatt's always been considered pretty good
ok dyno

hey guys, i'm going to start playing brawl. I want to get better at the tournament aspect of the game but there's no real point in improving in it so i'm not going to enter tournaments. I am going to do money matches against scrubs though.

yeah that makes.. sense?
got my hopes up for a sec. hmm, actually if you actually play competitive Brawl ill enter Melee tournaments. how bout it Melee, you participate in brawl ill participate in Melee?

Player-3

Smash Hero
Aq. Hey yuna you know who else is a ho?

Me

I sell myself to little boys with big heads for a dollar

Im so cheap i pay them

Player-3

Smash Hero
Melee is so fun

I just hate playing p1 over and over cuz all he does is john and not let me give him advice because im a scrub apparently

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
got my hopes up for a sec. hmm, actually if you actually play competitive Brawl ill enter Melee tournaments. how bout it Melee, you participate in brawl ill participate in Melee?
yeah i am participating, i'm just not going to enter tournaments.
i want to get better but i don't want to prove it, so i'll just money match scrubs who are better than me

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeik.

Maria over there stole my frickin' title and I want it back.

*shakes fist at MISH YOONA.*

You *****!

...as for you, BBQ. Do you have, like, two hundred dollars to spare? I seriously need to fix my car before I make a trip up to GA...

I mean, maybe then we can MM. Y'know. For lint.

XD

Edit: Lies, Sleepy. You don't even PLAY THIS GAME.

Smooth Criminal

BBQ°

Smash Champion

You *****!

...as for you, BBQ. Do you have, like, two hundred dollars to spare? I seriously need to fix my car before I make a trip up to GA...

I mean, maybe then we can MM. Y'know. For lint.

XD

Edit: Lies, Sleepy. You don't even PLAY THIS GAME.

Smooth Criminal
LOL 200 dollars. I'm a poor college kid.
You use sheik? :(( well ****.

Rayku

Smash Lord
last time I played scatt I got 3 stocked...then 3 stocked him back...then got a lucky barrel spike through the halberd stage...scatt is a beast.
I don't think any victory over you has ever been a satisfactory one.

You always give some kind of excuse as to why it wasn't legit.

I'm -glad- you didn't see my set with DMG at Genesis >.> Granted, I don't brag about it, but you would say something along the lines of Lucario being stupid (like everyone seemed to be johnning about at the time. I did get one really good compliment, though :D)

Player-3

Smash Hero
p1 is dumb

Hes like

"im better than you whyd i lose wtf"
Then he goes
"oh it didnt input my buttons, obv"

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Better then the man in the bottom of our sigs.

At least you won't die at 0
That is true, but I'm pretty confident that I can avoid any forward-air that's coming from a Ganon that's not as good as Rayku's.

But I have to play perfectly. If I take one step in a bad position on the stage against a Ganon, then I lose a stock.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Good to hear guys. I want GA to have a strong showing at that in both melee and brawl.

Dyno we should play more offline, same with anyone else. I want to get better.

Henry- thats not that much for a national tourney. Well I don't know if it's a national or regional. Either way u can save 1 dollar a week starting now and have enough for the door fee lol.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace

You *****!

Smooth Criminal
You want "Georgia's Worst Sheik" back, huh? You have to earn it by losing to me.
By the way, we still need to hit Golden Corral, mother****er. They serve this tempura-fried catfish on Fridays. It's ****ing incredible.

bigman40

Smash Master
Man....GA wants to play more when I'm at college. Ain't this a *****? Hey, when I'm on thanksgiving break, I want to be playing like, every ****ing day, and if you want to play melee, then let me know. I enjoy playing melee too.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Good to hear guys. I want GA to have a strong showing at that in both melee and brawl.

Dyno we should play more offline, same with anyone else. I want to get better.

Henry- thats not that much for a national tourney. Well I don't know if it's a national or regional. Either way u can save 1 dollar a week starting now and have enough for the door fee lol.
you have to see why i'm surprised. thats a **** ton more money than waba and i have no form of income (except for occasional money from parents).

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Dude aren't you at gsu..........

Like 20 minutes from my school lol.

Henry I get ya. I don't I guess im used to it from the few nationals i've been to.

bigman40

Smash Master
Dude aren't you at gsu..........

Like 20 minutes from my school lol.

Henry I get ya. I don't I guess im used to it from the few nationals i've been to.
There's two colleges of the same name. Georgia State, and Georgia Southern. I go to the latter one, and that's 3+ hrs away just from my home.

Top Bottom